Heart breaking dramas

Heart breaking dramas

>man with everything WANT HUG!!!

>BAAAAW COCK TOO BIG TOO MUCH MONEY LOOKS OF AN ADONIS, THATS IT IM DEPRESSION NOW :^)

Why was this scene so resonating?

It's about a man suffering emotional agony from BPD.

He's a pretty big guy

DUDE I GET TOO MUCH PUSSY LMAO

n-no homo

Should he have raped his sister when he got on her?

>walk around with a half chub
>people think your cock is huge

Wow, so powerful. A good looking guy with a big cock literally can't stop getting laid all the time. How tragic.

His sister seems to have BPD, he seems to have no personality at all. Fassbender is usually wooden or shouty, and it angers me that he's sold people on the meme of his talent. People kek at Charlton Heston now, but Fassbender has the exact same clench-my-square-jaw-and-look-angry act.

Is it still possible to discuss films appropriately on Sup Forums ?

Very rarely.

Post something that isn't as shitty as a pointless drama that can't even considered Oscar Bait because it's so meaningless.
>wah, I have an addiction to sex!
Don't care, and nobody should.

No, he should have done the classic Hollywood thing of pressing a kiss on her which she initially fights but then accepts. The whole movie is her wanting to resume a sexual relationship with him and him denying her, with a few pointless gestures towards ambiguity like having her call him a "weirdo" when he's on top of her - when she was introduced giving him a twat vibe look standing naked in the shower. The perfect happy ending for the movie would be if they kissed when he visits her in hospital. Fading to black on a French kiss, old school, would have been really transgressive, instead of all this designer acedia bullshit.

We are discussing it appropriately. But define "appropriate".

The only heart-breaking thing is to think how good it could have been if Gaspar Noe directed it.

D'AAWWW MAN WANT HUG

why is the camera right at cock level

you think they could make it a little more subtle about the directors homosexual feelings

One of my ambitions is to make a really sexy film about incest. I mean, so sexy that it powers Sup Forums webm threads for years thereafter. Whoever does that will clean up big at the box-office.

Not really, BR2049 is the only movie I've seen with actual discussion going on since I can't even remember when

It just points out how cowardly McQueen is. If you're going for NC-17, show us his erection.

That's because you're a pleb, there are lots of real film discussions on here that you've missed because serious cinema scares you.

Give it time, incest will be normalized by the left. Unfortunately for them I'm a conservative with a shameful oedipus complex so they're playing right into my hands.

Isn't Fassbender one of the only actors to urinate on camera?

Why the fuck would that require bravery? We're seeing his back, first of all. Secondly, if he ever pissed full-frontal in any other movie, it's just pissing. Thirdly, a bunch of people have pissed on camera, in used to happen on Oz constantly, it's not groundbreaking.

*it used

This isn't europe, they're not as degenerate about piss and shit in the americas

captcha: artistica

That fucking show