Sean Young

Why did Sean Young go completely batshit crazy and ruin her acting career in the mid 80s?

Did she get BAGELED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GRrIGErbrMA
youtube.com/watch?v=6rZi9MhtoPw
lebeauleblog.com/2011/05/21/what-the-hell-happened-to-sean-young/3/
youtube.com/watch?v=2rOFmpwMa8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>went crazy
She was right about everything in Hollywood though

more like Sean Old

OH MY GOD!!! EINHORN WAS A MAN!!!!

She's so fucking sexy in blade runner

Drugs, maybe an abusive boyfriend or got rear ended in an accident and didn't check out a concussion.

what was she saying? Jews control hollywood?

She said something about reptillians at some point. /x/ suspects she browses their posts.

She's one of those people who thinks they're "woke" and takes their wokeness very seriously, at the expense of everyone's opinion of her. I'm sure she's nice, but probably uptight.

She is woke, she knows about the kikes as a result of her father being a journalist or whatever who had dealings with Israel/Palestine.

She never recovered from the part on that movie that bombed at the box office.

She glued James Woods penis to his leg. Man, those were the days. No crying and running and complaining for this one.

She suffered from a crippling sex, drug and alcoholic addiction along with depression.

She's red pilled as fuck. Look at her facebook.
youtu.be/GRrIGErbrMA

She's also bipolar.

>(((shapiro)))
lmao

rose mcgowan ?

((((((((Shapiro)))))))

A combination of being mistreated as a young actress and self medicating mental illness with alcohol.

I sorta wish David Lynch had gotten a hold of her. Think he could have really unlocked her potential.

>>(((shapiro)))

>tfw you were born too late to save her
God she was literally perfect.
This.

It's a combination of massive ego, some kind of cluster b disorder, being a star, treated like royalty and having tons of attention (based off of being ludicrously attractive) from when she was not much older than 18/20.

So she didn't really grow up or grow as a person before she pissed off the wrong people and that was it.

She is right about how shitty Hollywood is but this happens to everyone who gets picked based off of looks, she has the same career trajectory as pretty boy actors who are also batshit crazy and piss of directors rather than underlings etc.

She was never treated particularly well.

>Why did Sean Young go completely batshit crazy

If you knew anything about her you would know that she was never NOT crazy.

She is fat now. Fuck her.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rZi9MhtoPw

>She was never treated particularly well.

iirc scott literally coached her through blade runner, scene by scene and she was in demand from spielberg, lucas and other blockbuster directors at the time.

I don't know if they were just assholes who expected her to shut up or suck dick or whatever, or she was the Lindsey lohan of her day.

She is so vulnerable and sad in blade runner that I can't reconcile the stuff that she supposedly did to piss people off.

After No Way Out, Young had a bad streak of luck. She was supposed to be in the 1989 Burton Batman, but got injured. Next year, she tried out for Dick Tracy but lost ANOTHER comic book role. And then she didn't help herself when she wore a Catwoman outfit and stalked Burton, Keaton, and others. Not to mention going on live TV in that home-made outfit and bitch about it.

I did enjoy her in 1992's Once Upon a Crime, but after that her only recognizable roles was Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and Doctor Jekyll & Ms. Hyde.

she used the wrong words and manners at the wrong place

but the point is, she didn't look fake at all, hollywood is full of fake people pretending to be divas and supporting minorities causes for money

young wasn't that type of fake person, she was too honest about herself and personal opinions...and yes, she was unlucky, but you mix a little detail here and there, alcohol (and folks say she was bipolar, i dont believe this shit desu) but again, yeah, she was unlucky but someone out there just didn't wanted to help her because probably hated for not being a sheep, she could controlled herself more to at least people forget her crazyness my she kept on going and going and going...still like her tho, would love to see her in some other classic timeless movie.

Holy shit user, you're right. I've been reading this
>lebeauleblog.com/2011/05/21/what-the-hell-happened-to-sean-young/3/

it's pretty much that she was fucked over multiple times with bad luck and just for being honest basically. Fuck Hollywood.

>Continuing her tendency to be critical of her leading men, Young described [nic] Cage as “a really good actor who’s not very generous or good unless he can be weird in the part.”

Fucking dead on

>Young later described Beatty as “impossibly self-centered, more vain than any woman I’ve ever met, and obsessed with sex, his penis, and conquering women.” She claimed she “shocked and annoyed” Beatty by admitting she had never seen any of his movies except for Splendor in the Grass which she misidentified as Tender in the Grass. Young summed up her firing by saying she made Beatty look bad:

>I made him look too old and didn’t respond to his endless hitting on me. One day, he said to me on the set, ‘When I get too old, I’ll just direct.’ I turned to him and said, ‘Oh, really? And when will that be?’

I'm in love with this woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=2rOFmpwMa8A

Shit I just watched this video about it and was ready to post it. I think the internet is becoming like a machine to predict the future or something.

Who the fuck names their daughter Sean?

This.

they could not give less of a fuck about this roastie

Even a batshit crazy clock is right twice a day.

b-b-better jews than mudslimes

>what could of been

Someone needs to check these quads

Ford's just like "fine, I'll take this pic now will you leave me alone."

>genPleb thinking
>no way it was all the coke she hoovered & the multiple movies she bombed in
>it must be a jew conspiracy

no wonder you work at a mall

This gives me hope. For some reason

>could of

Is Sean Young, dare I say, /our girl/?

Well shit