Protag fights and kills dozens upon dozens of bad guys efficiently and stylishly

>Protag fights and kills dozens upon dozens of bad guys efficiently and stylishly
>Single bad girl appears
>Protag is constantly on the defensive
>Has to rely almost entirely on throws, holds, and environmental damage to fend her off

I wonder how many women have genuinely gotten their shit pushed in because they thought they could fight a man like in movies

well to be fair if a woman has enough training and is in peak condition she could take on dozens of guys. So why wouldnt she be able to fight a guy who could do the same? I'm sure you'd have trouble fighting Ronda Rousey

>henchmen are less powerful than lieutenants with slightly more notable designs
>this is totally believable unless it's a woman

Maybe 1/1000th the number of men who though they could fight a man like in movies.

> protag's untrained gf shows up at the last minute and defeats the well-trained bad girl with no problem

>well to be fair if a woman has enough training and is in peak condition she could take on dozens of guys.
No, natural peak condition for a woman is very low.

women not only have less muscle fibers and less height (which means less weight), they have thinner and less thick bones.

Not even a man can fight dozens of men

Is there any movies where its the opposite?

>female Protag fights and kills dozens upon dozens of bad pussys efficiently and stylishly
>Single regular dude off the street appears
>female Protag is constantly on the defensive
>Has to rely almost entirely on throws, holds, and environmental damage to fend him off

friend of mine said he had to beat off a dozen men last time he was out late

i hate women AMA

Not quite, but in Kill Bill BB massacres the crazy 88 and nearly gets her ass kicked by pic related.

This is utterly untrue.
If any women actually browse Sup Forums, please disregard this faggot's opinion.

totes protag

>Hero starts absolutely wailing on some woman.
>Movie goes from hokey action romp to super uncomfortable in about 3 seconds
What the fuck is going on in CYE

>Female Protag is defeated by a large group of men and is bound and helpless in their lair after killing dozens of their friends

>I'm sure you'd have trouble fighting Ronda Rousey

Nah, I'm not under 150 lbs soaking wet. You might have a problem though, fagtron

>If any women actually browse Sup Forums, please disregard this faggot's opinion.
scared of women overpowering you sweetie?

>that wii

Yeah, I sure hope no strong tall women come and overpower me. It would be so humiliating to be pinned down, feeling her strong body pushing into my back as she forced me down. Her hot breath in my ear while she mocked me for being a pathetic little bitch who let a woman take him down. I would be so ashamed when he strong hand reached into my pants to savagely assault my cock, and my humiliation would reach its peak when she forced me to cum while pinned, helpless under her powerful body.

John Wick?

> Protagonist is Larry David. He happens to enjoy wearing women's panties.

> Protagonist plays WarioWare Shove it up Your Own Ass Game.
> Honeys laugh at him.

people generally don't like to see men beat up women

Also Fate of the Furious.

>Protagonist is Larry David. He happens to enjoy wearing women's panties

chad daddy

>Xbox don't got gaymes

sure there are, it's a whole different level of sexual fetishism

We have already reached the point of no return for female empowerment in movies. I want them to keep going to see how this will fuck up female brains even further.

> John Wick
yep

>Movie has an evil lady
>Hero goes out of his way to redeem her, despite murdering dozens of men earlier

I wonder why (((this))) keeps happening.

based niggers

John fucked her up in 10 seconds flat, what are you talking about

PS triple

He put a pillowcase over her head and punched her about as hard as you'd knock on a door after getting his ass kicked for a couple minutes

A pillow case wouldn't soften the blow at all. It'd be like getting punched with t shirt over your face.

Would you rather have less screentime for the flexible hot woman?

It's not feminism, it's eye candy, you triggered fuck.

part of a adult video.
fugggging triggered

Anyone that criticizes this is either a child, very naive or just male supremacist

i ain't tryin'a play my games with no dildo

and a nazi!

Fag

When I saw the camera focus on that chick's pants I thought it was the hidden fapper spermer webm.

>protag goes "hah! hah! hah!"

males are literally superior to females on every conceivable level

Thank you
Yet I see this as bait still I need to ask: how?

bitch, i said males are literally superior to females on every conceivable level. i ask you, how are they not?

*blocks your path*

her ass flops around like it's hollow inside, stupid bitch lol

this was a really shitty fight scene looking back at it

>las vegas
hope both of them were in the crowd

Well Tarantino's a pretty shitty director.

This is getting useless but let's go with it. Please don't answer to question with a question and start a sentence with calling arguer bitch. It makes you look like you're not-very-good in argumenting. And childish. I still would like an proper answer to my question, please

bitch, i said males are literally superior to females on every conceivable level. i ask you, how are they not?

And now you're just repeiting youself. I need to stop this as you're not very interesting guy to talk with. And you seem still pretty childish, sorry. Good day to you

1 shekel has been deposited into your account, Shlomo.

>repeiting

>nigger tries to be the bigger man and walk away
>cowardly woman hits him in the back of the head and runs away
>nigger floors her and her friend

Who was in the wrong here?

Was the woman white?

>yep

Nigga, Keanu bodies that bitch in 10 seconds AFTER dealing with 2 dozen other fully grown armed men.

If anything, John Wick subverts the trope and is actually quite realistic in that regard.

For once, I will defend the black man.

Bitches had it coming.

>well to be fair if a woman has enough training and is in peak condition she could take on dozens of guys.

Stop watching anime. Anyone who could even realistically fight 12 dudes would actively avoid starting shit.

>runs away

That hambeast was clearly trotting triumphantly away because there is no way in hell she has ever actually ran in her life. Then, Based TyShaun shows her why you shouldn't hit and run a black man, who are natural masters of beating women for far less slights.

I remember a scene in die hard 4 where mclane had to fight some Asian karate chick and it was like 4 minutes of them wailing on each other and it ended in he'd getting ran over with an SUV through several walls and down an elevator shaft, it was hilarious.
I need to re-watch 4 again

>bitch1 throws the first punch

Start shit, get hit is one of the fundamentals of equality. He loses a few points for chauvinism though; he doesn't outright punch either of them in return but rather tones it down to slaps.

>bitch2 sees bitch1 get rightly laid out, decides she wants some too

Charitynog is based as fuck providing free ass beatings for those in dire straits with nobody else to turn to in their time of need. God bless.

What does the trained woman in peak condition do when her opponent is a trained man also in peak condition?
She goes down.

>she could take on dozens of guys.
That's called a gangbang and its a different kind of sport.

Men are actually decent and don't want females to risk their life and health for a stupid power fantasy.
The fear is that they hurt themselves or get beaten up by an angry drunken dude who lost his temper.

>Protag murders bad guys in cold blood
>Suddenly a girl appears
>He hesitates instead of just killing her like the rest
What was Jon's problem?

it was just a fucking

In my experience, women rarely do this. Firstly because they're aware of their body and its workings, since they live with it every day, and secondly because most aren't really that drawn to the "stronk womyn" archetype.

No, it's mainly nu-males with limited experience with women who unironically believe in this stuff. I've heard some guys unironically use the show Vikings as an argument for why women are just as strong as men. It's absurd.

Do you really want to see a guy beat the shit out of a woman? It's not as cool as a guy beating the shit out of another guy. That's why there aren't coed boxing matches even among men and women in the same weight class.

She was qt. why murder qt?

I've never seen both agony and ecstasy at the same time until now.

goddamn

>slaps the nigger
>walks away like nothing happened
what the fuck was that stupid bitch trying to do?

A woman in peak condition is only as good as a man that is barely considered fit

Stands to reason a woman could not beat up dozens of hardened thugs

very underrated

Means john wick 2, lady antagonist fights john in the hall of mirrors at the end
Thing is though, she gets fucking trashed. So idk

>well to be fair if a woman has enough training and is in peak condition she could take on dozens of guys