Is there any chance this won't be shit?

Is there any chance this won't be shit?

isn't that lady dead?

It might be tepid like TFA.

Who talks first? I talk first? You Talk first?

Luke/Kylo might save it, but probably not.

There's 0 chance Sup Forums won't hate it regardless of how good it is

Looks pretty cool. If Rey goes dark side that would be great, because she isn't working as a good guy main character.

You need to redefine your meaning of shit. We all know it's going to be Disney star wars trash. Just whether or not you like disney star wars trash is up to you.

lel yea she is CGI in this nu moobie

>STD is shit
>Orville is Kino

>Nu Star wars is shit
>???

Someone get Mel Brooks to make Spaceballs II.

it's definitely not not going to be bad i can tell you that

why?

I for one am optimistic. Maybe Disney will surprise us all. And let's be honest. It's Star Wars. The new consensus question of, "Was Star Wars ever any good?" rings awfully true with me. They're like James Bond films. They're all within range of one another. It is what it is.

TFA was utter shit.

No she isnt you fucking tard. She finished her scenes before she died.

As much as I loved Star Wars (OT) and Star Trek (before JJ Trek), both franchises should have been allowed to die. The obsession by the film and TV industry to use the name recognition of big franchises that worked back in the day to make nostalgia bucks makes me want to go on a murder rampage on anyone that even has a HINT of an idea of trying to reboot, remake, make a sequel to something.

I thought I liked Green Lantern when I saw it in the theater and I thought the same about Force Awakens too then I tried to watch them again on Bluray and I almost threw up. Literal waves of revulsion. Not sure what it all means.

Only if you have exacting standards. It was better than the prequels and was mostly not a chore to sit through. It's essentially capeshit.

it'll be better than tfa

no

looks like a marvel poster

Looper is a movie that gets some praise but it wasn't exactly good I know he gets a lot of hype from Breaking Bad episodes as well but I just don't see how anything he has done before translates to Star Wars.

You would hope it would be better than TFA but I am not sure I understand how TFA was made because there are so many contradictory statements from people involved in how everything came together in terms of story and plot.