Your order is ready, sir. Enjoy the movie!

>Your order is ready, sir. Enjoy the movie!

>eating insects
Man Africa really fucked up America

heh
you know i was only kidding about the crab's legs right?

I don't know how you guys can watch the movie with all the cracking sounds

ROBERT! I told you to clip to crab's toenails! No tip today.

Insects are delicious you pleb

Me? I'd serve crab legs

you are an insect

>potatoes with any seafood
disgusting

wow dats deep

Does this tray come with like a quart of melted butter or what? Looks dry as hell.

ma'am I ordered two

Am I in Roberts kitchen? Did i actually make a friend for once?

I'm set

>no tendies and buffalo sauce

>his theater doesn't have subtitles
How poor?

Where's the gosh heckin' is the szechuan sauce, Robert?

god dammit that looks delicious. Are those ribs under the shrimp?

>y-you too!

Did you know back in the day they made it illegal to feed prisoners lobster every day because it was seen as cruel and unusual punishment?

God dammit I'm so fucking hungry now

Do Americans actually eat this shit?

Looks like Steak
surf and turf

Fug I want. How much?

I never had lobster before. What's it like?

Sorry we don't have any crisp and butter sandwiches here for you, euro.

Little does anyone know that "crab legs in the theater" is not original humor. It is, rather, stolen from a nigger wife to some chimp athlete. When TMZ Sports was testing in 2 markets (LA, Boston) a wife of an athlete insisted that her favorite movie theater food was crab legs, resulting in an amusing story aired late at night on the show. Some little bitch from LA or Boston thinks he can lift the humor and start a dank meme, but I know his dark secret. He stole that hot fire from what rich sheboons actually do.

I suppose you never had flour?

woaw dude, the ocean called, it's running out of shrimp.

Shrimp, lobster, steak, macaroni and cheese, and baked potatoes? Yes.

i can't stop eating these at theaters please send help they keep restocking them

There's no lobster in that image.

Also imagine a chewyer crab. But like real crab, not that orange and white stick that you get in "salads" or "sushi" sometimes.

He's some black dude on Instagram that sells food out of his kitchen. Look it up. Not saying the food is bad - seems like he knows how to cook. But don't expect some high end restaurant quality food.

>faggot third worlder doesn't like surf n turf

This person has never seen a lobster tail before.

>Using subtitles

What, your theater doesn't provide walkmen with audio description of the events of the film so you can eat and look at your phone in peace? Poor

That's because they let the lobsters die. Shellfish goes rotten almost instantly if dies, that's why they're usually cooked alive.

>not sneaking in a chili bag

It's okay I got my food for the movie

DAMN that looks good

>his theater doesn't have its own smokehouse and grill

Actually this is wrong. Lobsters, usually from Maine, were fed to prison inmates because it was cheap and plentiful. Now? Now it's a rare delicacy and controlled, because USA ate so much. Same shit happened with Patagonian Toothfish, it was considered throwaway tier. At best for bait and pet food. Some Jew bought a load on cheap, got a chef friend to cook it and when they ate it, it was delicious. He then tried selling to people but they didn't want it due to the name. So he changed the name to Chilean Sea Bass. It sold like hotcakes and became so overfished it's now on the extinction list and if you do actually find some for sale, it's stupidly expensive. Yes, that's what Jurassic Park was serving.

*kebab

Who the FUCK eats boiled potatoes?

Fucking wh*te ""people""

based chili poster

looks better than any english garbage food i've seen

>some guy asks a question about USA
>HUR DUR ENGLISH BRITFAGS LMAO
Fucking obsessed. You do realise nearly every poster on here speaks English, from nearly every fucking country on the planet? USA doesn't have a food, everything it has is taken from elsewhere. UK has more varieties of food than probably anywhere and has had them longer. Furthermore, all French cuisine is actually English, when France used to be partly English. The meme that the English have shit food comes from the French being buttmad that everything they claimed is theirs is actually English.

t. Aussie

t. dumb inbred anglo

Damn it Sup Forums, I got to /ck/ when I want to feel hungry, not Sup Forums

>onions more steamed than fried
disgusting

Well informed post, ty user

This person has never had a Low Country Boil.
*INHALES

HAHA you literally have no idea what you're talking about, at least when it come to Anglo foods. It fucking trash and so are you're tastes

We have more types of BBQ than you can count. We have more to offer than Shrimp On The Barbie. Ever port has it's own seafood specialty and every region has it's culinary offering. Go eat some bush meat Abbo and leave the cooking to us.

Are those mozzarella sticks? FUCK!

Such a non-argument I don't know where to begin. Being obsessed with Brits is a mental health problem; seek help, user. I believe you can get better.

And? So does the UK. It's been around for centuries longer than the USA. It's Empire covered 25% of the planet. They've had more food types than anybody for the longest. Spain, France, Portugal and Dutch are the only others who are in a similar position.

There is fuck loads of books on this subject, have a fucking read some time.

See, this is why Americans are disliked, you return to stereotypes and what your Jew media feeds you as fact. You go 'hur dur shrimp on da barbeee lmao xDDD' then go on about 'muh speciality', oh, so no other country has that? You're an utter cretin. Everything in the USA is taken from another, better, more cultured country. Even the fucking Germans are more cultured than you.

don't bother replying, I don't want you to get you 'American cuisine' splattered on your monitor as you rage at being told by your intellectual superior. But, as I suspect, your autism will COMPEL you to reply, you will be unable to take this mental beating and your ignorant ass will turn to insults or 'I (meaning the USA military which doesn't give a shit about you) COULD KICK UR ASS LMAO ECKS DEE'.

Pathetic.