I just finished watching this movie and it sucked. literally convince me otherwise

i just finished watching this movie and it sucked. literally convince me otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pWSEcQvPU4
youtube.com/watch?v=LSemmy5p5UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eh it's not that good. nice visuals no staying power.

I fapped to it.

refn's only made one good movie. drive was a fluke.

okay, so it's not just me. it was like every scene went on so long that it ruined the tension. drive did it well, this just felt forced.

and the end was just bad, holy shit. forced shock value was awful and the eye thing was hilariously bad.

take your ADD medicine before you watch it next time

It was the most redpilled movie to come out of (((holywood))) in forever. Roasties literally cannot compete with young girls.

Watch Lost River, same movie but actually good

OGF, Bronson, and Valhalla Rising are way better than Drive.

does it have elle fanning in it?

More like elle fapping

not gonna lie, i totally forgot about bronson. it's the only one i'll give you, though. only god forgives and valhalla rising are not good.

I had a great fucking time with this movie. I won't explain why, you should probably just keep hating it.

Abbey Lee, though. Hoo, boy.

You fundamentally don't understand the medium of film. There is no use trying to "convince" you. I think your best option is to hang yourself.

>using the word literally like that
You can't be saved

youtube.com/watch?v=6pWSEcQvPU4
>5:07
Was it autism?

You missed the point of the movie.

A young woman was chewed up and spit out by the people who work in Hollywood. Thats the point of the movie

Do you think this movie would have been commercially successful had it come now, in the current state of Hollywood?

inb4 I-IT'S KINO!!1

Fuck off. Blade Runner 2049 is kino. This is not.

But it didn't star Elle Fanning, user.

No. It would probably be worse off right now

>convince me otherwise
who fucking cares you autist?
iq tests before every post when?
what are you talking about?

Worst girl. See for best girl.

I loved it. It was also refreshing to see a modern movie about beauty without any shit politics or forced negros

the only people doing things that hurt her were herself and fellow models, it had nothing to do with hollywood. i get that the cannibalism thing was related to "food or sex" and desperately trying to take someones beauty and how the industry chews people up but it felt so forced. there were better ways to demonstrate that hollywood takes what it wants and throws you out when it's got it, than eating the protagonist because people really would kill to be her. it's such a lame idea.

film is not at all about the industry

>ellefags exist
lol

>tolerating roasties
ew

Elle is a cute and I love her voice too

if you were shocked it worked, if you wern't shocked it wasn't shocking, and therefore it worked.

Sup Forums memed me into watching this, it was fucking trash, didn't finish it.
Fuck whoever keeps pushing this

cahiers du cinema put this #3 of 2016 it's not a meme, it's a critically acclaimed film for everyone that isnt a disgusting ameripig

>The Virgin Waifu
>The Chad Crush

Very good plebfilter.
You don't like The Neon Demon? Congratulations, you're a pleb.
No, I mean it, you're actually a normie, just accept it, it'll be much easier to understabd for yourself that you have mediocre apprehension.
Don't be sad, good taste isn't for everyone.

>Elle Fanning
>Jena Malone
>Keanu Reeves
>Christina Hendricks

Nope.

Utterly beautiful movie. Great soundtrack. But yeah, it wasn't much story wise.

it's patrician tier, light on story but the visuals are excellent, also has some interesting symbolism
>"it's style over substance"
yeah, you need to go back

her teeth look like a picket fence after a car accidently backed into it

Pleb. Literally everyone I know IRL who didn't like it are ultimate plebs. You should reconsider your movie preferences or stop talking about the movies ever again. Disney Star Wars is released in couple months, that's your niche.

Watch Pusher sometime you fucking pleb

it's actually a comedy

so there u go

youtube.com/watch?v=LSemmy5p5UE
Is this the greatest improv ever?

Cute!
CUTE!

elle a cute

It is shit though.
Next watch The Tree of Life.
because Sup Forums said it was great.

unironically beautiful teeth