What makes Jessica Jones so much better than other capeshit?

What makes Jessica Jones so much better than other capeshit?

Her getting BLACKED on daily basis

BIG

To begin it's not led by a cis-gendered white male

probably the lily white pale raven haired girl getting big black cock from the infallible super negro when not being manipulated into being a fuck doll for evil whitey (the only way he can get it)

yes hmm yesss truly the capeshit of our age

if someone watches this garbage it's a big red flag, you know they're trash as a human being, trash as a white person, totally fucking jewed in the head supremely, especially if it's a girl and she watches this just walk away, it means she is capable of empathizing with the alcoholic fuck up of a coalburner

She looks like total strung-out jewshit in that picture.

It isn't. David Tennant is. Without him that show would be unwatchable.

But none of those girls were anywhere near you in the first place, you're autistic and you smell.

it's plainly, outright, unconditionally unwatchable, period, unless you enjoy consuming jewish mind poison an hour at a time... when you could be doing literally anything else... like posting on Sup Forums for 13 hours, which would literally believe it or not be less damaging to you

and now for a non meme response. I thought it was better than the other Netflix shows because it had two interesting villains and a better supporting cast. The plot was more interesting and better paced too. It wasn't just faceless ninjas or muh clean up the streets. I just wish that it was more connected to the main MCU and that they expand on it more in the new season.

>WHITE WOMAN HAD SEX WITH A BLACK MAN REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEE IT'S POISONING MY MIND
literally blow your brains out because you aren't using them

all of the jew financed cultural enrichment, obviously. it's very progressive.

I can't tell if Reddit and Tumblr are really this entrenched here or if it's unironic shills pulling hard over time for some reason. The amount of backlash of this nature and leftist ideology I've seen is rampant on Sup Forums tonight. They're really going hard. Are they from leftypol? Or just actual tumblr/reddit tourists? hard to say

the fact that you have a cuckold fetish

>Only white men watch tv

I liked Jessica Jones, but how in the fuck are you forgetting D'onofrio?

the only good thing was purple man

>newfag from Sup Forums thinks everyone that disagrees with insane ramblings is from a different site
shocking
>le tumblr le reddit
like I said, blow your brains out

he played the role well but in the end he was just basically a glorified thug/gang leader

>watched Jessica Jones
>awesome
>guess I should start from the beginning with daredevil
>on episode 7
>this is suffering :(

I'd rather watch two seasons of Inhumans than re-watch this.

take your schizophrenia medicine kid
btw im a jewish mind control agent trying to suppress you. OOGA BOOGA

it had an above average psychological aspect to it, and i thought the noir aspects of it were well executed for what they were

>Jessica Jones
>awesome

Will they ever make a realistic epilogue?

>>this is suffering :(
Well yes, being Irish Catholic is a big part of his character.

They mostly pay for Netflix tho

>leftypol
>tumblr
>reddit
>shilling
>unironic
Jesus christ you need to get off the internet for a while before your mind is nothing but memes and buzzwords

Spoilers, obviously, but Kilgrave was wasted potential. David Tennant did a damn fine job but instead of making some interesting storytelling with trying to mold Kilgrave into a man that didn't have the literal mental capabilities of not being a sociopath they just say "hurr durr fuck you!"

I get the whole schtick that Jones isn't suppose to be a "hero" but when you have that much evidence of a person who clearly was a victim to begin with, and is taking what he believes the world owes him you don't just snap a neck.

Maybe you missed the topic?

>wasted potential
well he's coming back next season somehow

Kingpin is much more than that, but you're not really rating the quality of a villain by the potency of his superpowers, are you?

There are lots of reasons JJ is shit that have nothing to do with not-so subliminal social messages.

This was ostensibly a show about a PI but her detective work was bland as fuck, cases were linear and dull, no interesting, memorable characters (even the ones who were part of the main story arc).
Poor acting. Thin characterization. Exploration of her drinking problem and past trauma was shallow. She had no chemistry with her main love interest.

The best part of the show is the intro and it's also the worst part because it raises expectations for a bad show.

Imagine being this much insecure about black men

Like, you are actually scared. Maybe because you know it's true...that they're better than you. Maybe because they're more than a man than you ever was. Pathetic. But that's a white "man" is nowadays. A pathetic little "man". Both on the inside and on the outside.

I only said Kilgrave was more interesting.

>average IQ of 80
>better than anyone
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually, it's just instinctual and perfectly healthy to be disgusted by the sight of a member of your group, your "tribe", mixing with a member of an out-group. Seeing it in the form of propaganda produced, as always, by literal Jews, is pretty naturally disgusting as well.

Especially mixing with something so disgusting as a nigger. Stupid, brutish, smelly, with apish features and skin the color of shit, prone to aggression and violent unpredictability, unreliable, with poor understanding of cause and effect relationships... Literally evolutionary stagnated compared to the European races because of the unique factors of natural selection at play unique to each race. Blacks are really the bottom of the barrel, the most naturally disadvantaged race on the planet.

i feel like the only person in the world who liked the neck snap

Ritters sexy flat booty.

Too bad we never see her feet, she's always in them boots.

>better supporting cast
No one comes close to how good Ben Urich was in dd.
>better villains
Hell no.

>Ben Urich
you mean the journalist that got replaced and made literally no difference?

>Trish

Worst acting in the show.