/Trek/

Who is your favorite captain?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XwHGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kirk is GOAT

Anyone who doesn't say Picard is a child

why

janeway because she did the most bad ass shit, picard always took the most correct route wheras janeway allowed for better stories because she did whatever the writer felt like at the time
that being said shes the worst captain objectively to starfleet, still my favorite

>Better stories

You mean like that time she and tom turned into lizards and porked?

Honestly though I'd just agree that it wasn't bad, I remember some of the other episodes more fondly, like that halloween episode, mystery of deck 7 or something. But Voyager is just kind of a neutral/balanced feel for me.

Picard played along with Q's games and had to deal with him at least once a year.
Sisko punched Q in the face once and never had trouble with him again.

Me and my niggas is wilin' out, got that good K-White straight from my Vorta nigga

Rest assured we gonna' pop some solids. Rest in peace to my main first Remot'klaan, and all praise is do the Founders

Im out!

Michael

this is some good OC

*INHALES*

why won't cbs post their subscription count? the only thing saving STD is netflix

How is it relevant? Your shitty unfunny political diversity cuck show is flopping, regardless of how some other series is doing.

>first consider watching ds9, look at the cast, short haired woman looked cute
>decide to watch TOS/TNG first so I can fully appreciate this cute actress in all her cuteness
>end up preffering ro laren insteadof kira after DS9
>decide to watch VOY knowing there will be a hot borg waifu waiting for me
>end up preffering kes

wonder who I'll prefer to t'pol when I watch ENT

Is Garak a /didnothingwrong/?

yeah STD sucks. good thing the orville is doing great

AYO HOL UP
*rams a Galaxy class*
LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
*murders an ally*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*stands around in a bar*
DAT WE WUZ
*smuggles ketrocel*
SOME MUHFUGGIN
*bows to changeling*
KANGZ N SHIET
*evolves from birthing chamber*

Why do orvillefags behave like children?

this is not a STD thread

I don't personally like the Orville BUT..

It does capture the spirit of Star Trek better than STD and doesn't force me through 12-15 minutes of advertisements even though I'm paying $6.95 for a streaming service that I only want to watch one show on.

So fuck you DIS/STD fags, I'll get MacFartline his due on at least trying to be what Trek fans desire.

>Why do fans of the creator of Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, and Ted behave like children?

at least Seth was on Star Trek, and while Archer was on Ent which fans didnt like mostly at least he did like the fans. The new captain on STD spends more time talking shit and mocking the fans like a spoiled child.

>The new captain on STD spends more time talking shit and mocking the fans like a spoiled child.
Exactly, the whole show exists almost like a big temper tantrum from everyone involved against the original franchise fan.
Not to mention, just about every suggestion that has been made by the fandom hasn't been even addressed much less considered.
It feels like a mirror universe Star Trek (like what Star Trek would look like if people from the mirror universe produced the show).

Not him but Orville has a more diverse cast, 10x the amount of politics and the main character is a canonical cuck.

>no new IPs with this post

Another thread ruined by Orville shitters.

talk to me and my dog whenever you want

Siskino

I can't be the only one who got a boner watching this scene

>Not him but Orville has a more diverse cast, 10x the amount of politics and the main character is a canonical cuck.
>more diverse cast
But this literally doesn't matter if they don't make a fucking billboard out of their diversity. That is the spirit of Trek, things are just happening in the background, it's all matter of fact.
>10x the amount of politics
Don't even know what this one means
>the main character is a canonical cuck
He is hardly a willing cuck and doesn't want to put up with her sleeping around on him.
If he'd had given her a "Jefferies Tube Pass" to go get blue spooge all over her mole-marked face then I'd agree with you

Do you want to die?

>92 episodes till the end of voyager

Is there an episode guide to Voyager? I feel like it would benefit from one more than TNG or DS9

Sisko is best boy.

here you go
imgur.com/a/XwHGU

P O W E R F U L

I've yet to see a single one of these threads deserve the /trek/ name, can we have a rule against shitty generals already?

is there a guide that includes all the Voyager episodes or this creator really this much of a dick?

lol yeah sorry i don't have one just that

I'm only pointing out the fallacy in suggesting STD is bad and Orville is good because of relative amounts of diversity, politics, and cuckery, of which Orville has mountains of and STD has very little of.

There are dozens of guides all over the internet for Voyager.

>lol yeah sorry i don't have one just that
well it's fucking useless, i guess i'll use imdb, thanks for nothing

The Thaw is my favorite VOY ep

I like both shows and none of you can stop me.

>The Thaw is my favorite VOY ep
yeah it was good but the creator of that guide left out the rest of the show because? plus, it started getting good around season 4, so why does he leave out the best part of the show?

>pretending to not know why

White male lead, white female lead, white best friend, black 'bro' type, alien man, robot man, cute white-looking alien muscle girl, green alien blob, oh and a black doctor. Not that diverse desu.

it's just a joke lad

Star Trek is serious business. No jokes allowed.

>pretending to not know why
because threshold was a really bad episode?
I wish these guys wouldnt make memes out of it, i want to skip to the good stuff. it's pretty lame to pretend like there wasn't good stuff after it

4 u

But Threshold is a great episode. They find a way home. Isn't that good for them?

>12-15 minutes of advertisements even though I'm paying $6.95
That cbs streaming shit has commercials?

The creator is rolling in his grave right now

i get the joke, mate, it's just not funny though if you keep repeating yourself like that
i don't want to sort through shit and rotten tomatoes can't be trusted
Is imdb accurate?

And you did a mighty fine job of it.

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

IS YOUR REFRIGERATOR RUNNING?

IF SO THEN YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GO CATCH IT BEFORE IT HAS A CHANCE TO FUCK KIRA'S MOM

I'LL OVERSEE HER OCCUPATION IN THE MEANTIME

Just use the episode guides on Jammer's Reviews or Ex Astris Scientia. That's where all the ratings in the Spectrum guides come from anyway.

But it's not a joke. They really did write an episode where Voyager found a way home, and they forgot to end the episode with the way home not working. The only way it works as a joke is if you're the punchline.

Ghost Ecstasy? Nice!

when i watch episodes of VOY after that one in my head i pretend they just want to map the delta quadrant while they are there anyways and can go home whenever

That's diverse. Not everybody's fucking black

>But it's not a joke.
some of us aren't autistic like you, we can enjoy things regardless if bad things happened prior to.
the joke is on you for wasting your time creating those guides

But objectively more diverse than STD.

Why didn't they inform Starfleet that they're still alive and working on a map of the quadrant?

STD puts a darkie in the lead position though.

I objectively think threshold is better than Unimatrix zero which was the biggest pile of trash two parter i've ever witnessed

>The only way it works as a joke is if you're the punchline.
>punchline

they tried to with that Romulan through Harry Kim's wormhole

The subject is "diversity", and on that subject Orville objectively succeeds.

>one black versus three in orville's main cast

I thought we're talking about Threshold.

*yells at you and kills several thousand drones out of anger*

There is one guy who frequents these generals and his entire role is to be an impish character that creates fake drama and say that the general deserves to be banned from the board.

He does this on multiple generals on Sup Forums.

>
you both are in the wrong here the problem with STD is not diversity the real problem is the way they are portraying the casts, in star trek it was all about portraying the team not one person as a mary sue remember tasha? yeah she died and she was mary sued to death in the beginning now look at today's star trek she acts like she owns the tv show and she gets away with it.

It took over twenty episodes for Tasha to die. How do you know that won't happen with STD four episodes in?

Why are people so desperate to dislike the show to the point of nonsense?

>needing a guide to hand hold you throw a show
The absolute state of Trektards.

All of your thread investigations and poster analyses are really boring, to be honest.

Oh, there was one other thing. What kind of person freely admits to browsing more than one general?

because we both know that wont happen

Generals should be banned, honestly. We can have trek without the /trek/. As you can see having a general just invites problems such as Seth Mcfarlane.

it's just my own head canon for me trying to make sense of a nonsensical situation so it doesn't make sense

You're mixing me up with someone else and the guy I'm pointing out used a Simpsons meme multiple times so that's how I know.

seth was in star trek though...

Not really. Two characters have already died that I didn't expect to including a fucking MC captain. I could see her doing some sacrifice for the greater good shit season finale.

He sure as hell wasn't a captain.

>Mary Sue
Has this word lost all meaning? Does it just mean "female main character" now?

>That cbs streaming shit has commercials?
Yes, imagine that.
You pay 7 bucks to watch a show you probably won't like and still have to sit through another repeat of Sweet Caroline.
THANKS CBS

>star trek directors and producers make a scifi comedy show
>people still use galaxy quest in trek threads
im done talking

mary sue originated from stary trek fanfic

Orville is 0% /trek/. Fuck off with it. It's not even a good show, I couldn't be fucked to watch more than the first two and a half episodes.

Go to bed, Seth.

weird that's how i felt about STD

Future note for the CBS shills who come here:

Use disruptive tactics like strawmen on Orville, calling DS9 'white-friendly', and cataloging the main posters' posting traits so that you can use them against each other.

I don't see how STD is relevant to the discussion. Orville is not Star Trek. Stop posting it in /trek/.

it's more star trek than STD

Kirk > Picard > Mercer > Sulu > Pike > Sisko > Archer > Janeway > Anything or anyone on that shitshow STD

Even if we pretended that this was true, that would not multiply Orville's relevance in any way, it would still be at 0%. Fuck off with Orville, fuck off with your kiddie fallacious reasoning.

the boundaries between Sup Forums and Sup Forums are almost entirely gone

All this fighting about which one is best is making my almonds dry i guess we know if someone says STD everyone will go ape shit and if someone says Orville everyone will go apeshit so whats the verdict here? i don't remember stargate and battle star galactica fights being this retarded just enjoy the show if you dont like it stop caring about it there are infinite amount of entertainment and we humans adapt to many things so why complain about something you can watch for free?