It's Mace Windu

It's Mace Windu.

Screencap this.

He has hands though

Like they would make a black villain.
They would never

Electro

what movies do you think Snoke watches while he is waiting for some call from Kylo or Hux?

It's Plageuis. JJ Abrams and Disney are lying when they're saying he isn't, because of course they have to keep it a secret (just like how studios kept Jon Snow coming back a secret, just like everyone knew Miranda Tate in TDKR was Talia Al Ghul, just like how everyone knew JJ had Benedict Cucumberbatch play Khan in Star Trek, etc;)

And of course it's fucking Disney.

Obviously the scars on his face and top of his head are the damage his apprentice Palpatine did to him. Fuck, they should've done something original.

>The inevitable flashback sequence revealing that Snoke was good once, but he changed on the day he got that huge scar in his head

BLM poster boy and oppressed anti-hero

>big bad guy
>is called Snoke

lmao who comes up with this shit, i'd laugh in his face

b-but he isn't bl-
whatever

Wrong. Snoke is actually __Anakin__

How the fuck is it Plageuis? More importantly, why would he give a shit about converting some emo faggot and sharing his knowledge? He looks nothing like him. Plageuis is from the Muun race, Snoke is just a badly scarred human.

I'd say that evidence points more towards him being Darth Bane.

Because it's Disney.

Even Disney isn't that retarded. Darth Plageuis cared only about himself and was desperate to survive. Snoke is just typical maybe Sith Lord converting a Vader fanboy.

Disney pls go

>"It's my turn at the bat"
screencap this

>implying him being plageuis would be a bad thing

Shut the hell up contrarian shits. Its miles better than him being a nobody. Plageuis is immortal isnt he? This is a vessel he's controlling now, make him feed on force(darth nihilius) and he needed Kylo to feed on his power. Now thats why he needs Rey. Also explains why he was only a hologram in tfa.

It even makes more sense it's Plageuis when Andy Serkis described him as "quite an enigmatic character, and strangely vulnerable at the same time as being quite powerful. Obviously he has a huge agenda. He has suffered a lot of damage."

>Also explains why he was only a hologram in tfa.
Think about it again please.

He's dead, retard. He was killed by Palpatine and yes, it would be a terrible thing. why the fuck would he suddenly want to live on using Kylo? His potential with the dark side of the force isn't even stable if he has trouble killing his parents. He would have been better off latching on Vader or Luke.

Bane?

>Plageuis is from the Muun race
no longer canon

Fuck off JJ, no one believes you. You couldn't even keep Khan wrapped up.

its not a job, a place of your own, and a girlfriend your parents are proud of

youre a failure son

Don't give a shit about what Disney considers canon or not.

My inner child WANTS to like this movie
But that fucking trailer
And the treeforce was real
Those fucking penguins now
I can't wait for the fucking leaks to confirm it's shit

Well clearly Disney does. So if they wanted to remove that from canon and make Darth Plagueis a human they could.

Too bad you have absolutely no power in Disney's decisions

Yeah, it's too bad. I would actually make a movie that isn't boring and maybe focus on the Old Republic instead of FNigger-2187 with Rey Slagwalker.

Shit ain't canon.

I think the Sith were wiped out with the death of Sideous and Vader at the same time.

There's gonna be some autistic plot line about
>we must bring balance to the force
>there are no more sith, therefore, there must be no more jedi as well
>We are The Last Jedi™

It's gonna turn out that Snoke is not a Sith lord, he just thrives on perpetuating the eternal battle between light and dark. Basically like the snakes from Dark Souls.

Snoke = Snakes

Screenshot this

Again, I don't give a shit about what Disney considers canon and you shouldn't either. It's clear that Disney isn't going using Plagueis so there's no argument here.

He is madara uchiha

I don't give a shit about what you would do, you are no one

>at the finale a tuft of golden hair emerges from his scalp scar
>"I will... Make... the Empire... Great Again!!!!"

brava

Awww, is this widdle baby flustered that the sequel trilogy won't ever matter? Why are you so defensive about it? Are you secretly a shill?

Do you think his identity will be revealed in this movie or in the third?

Are they going to reveal Rey and Snoke identities in the same movie?

When did people start pretending to like Mace Windu? When the prequels came out people were annoyed that Lucas made the nigger a boring autist.

"""Snoke""" is just an animated corpse

He's being used like a puppet by a snake living inside his head

I think they'll hold off until the third to keep audiences going to see the next one, just like how they had Luke at the last part of TFA to tease for this upcoming film.

We may learn who or almost who he is in TLJ, but of course it won't be a surprise to anyone who knows it's Plageuis.

It's Dexter Jettster, a famished Jettster expelled from his 1950s diner, seeking revenge

>made the nigger a boring autist.
Lucas made everyone a boring autist. Except Jar Jar. Who was an annoying shit.

>baby is this mad

Snoke is a goa'uld?

I mean, you were the one who said "You are no one." I clearly struck a nerve. I could write a better Star Wars trilogy while taking a shit.

Haha i clearly struck a nerve by calling you a baby

I guess monkey see, monkey do.

Baby see baby doo

>Snoke is Mace Windu
>Jar Jar was a Sith Lord

Why do the fans make the best plots?

It's not Plageuis, and anyone who thinks this is retarded.
There is like 2% chance that they would use such a shitty obscure character.

Why is this series so fucking easy to make fun of

That's my prediction.
Some kind of parasite that wants to keep the Star Wars™ going on forever.

Is that all you're gonna say? I accept your concession.

Haha hes still mad because he's wrong

Nah man, I'm always right. which is why the baby is desperate for attention.

Its possible he wasnt ready to come out, considering palpatine is the one who killed him. He came back, waited for some time, found kylo. Luke wasnt into dark side at all and vader was always near palpatine. Kylo killing his father confirmed he's strong in dark side for him, which is why he calls him to complete his training.
He had kylo around for the raw power he speaks about, yet ne didnt care about kylo much not even making him a lightsaber or teaching him how to do it, which is why his lightsaber is unstable

These are all things im writing. Get them polished and it'd be good enough to save the next movie. Plageuis being him is the type of thing that'd make both fans and normies interested. This is a lot better than him being a nobody and you know this already, there are many other ways to attack disney you know.

Jedi, KREE!

>nd k b algays tuhgt w g ich udf h y the vabt is besjerate fot atebton

Oooh, the brainlet meme? That's new. Look at that pure anger from your response. do you need a kiss on that boo-boo? Do you need a hug? Lmao.

Holy shit kek

>Some kind of parasite that wants to keep the Star Wars™ going on forever.
Really makes you think.

Moron

>Plageuis is from the Muun race

Where have you been the last 4 years? That shit is no longer cannon.

>Plageuis
No one cares about that was mentioned once in 6 movies.
Wouldn't be a twist, barely anyone would notice, and Disney is not going to dedicated years to mislead people just so that some fags can have a nerdgasm

I just took a massive dump. Screencap this

>not even making him a lightsaber or teaching him how to do it, which is why his lightsaber is unstable

I figured Kylo's lightsaber is unstable because he probably used the crystal from Vader's lightsaber, which somehow got broken

>Nu-Star wars being this mad their sequels are trash

LMAO.

So Snoke is Kathleen Kennedy?

why is this post so funny

>prequel babbies mad no body care about their shitty
lmao, in 15 years no one will even know what the prequels are after Disney saturates the market

That sounds wonderful actually. honestly excited for that.

*breathes in*

He is Sith Emperor from that shitty BioWare MMO.

>Rei's lightsaber breaks
>Kylo's lightsaber breaks
>They put the two broken halfs of their lightsaber together to make a brand new type of lightsaber

SYMBOLISM

>people still think their old ratty books and their shitty cartoons matter in the film universe

>soros is the big bad of star wars

what did disney mean by that

nice

I laugh every time so Sup Forumsfag thinks their cartoon characters will show up in the movies as main characters.

>>pol

Glad they don't. I don't want them wasted on such a terrible trilogy.

>opens rope
>cups nutsack

Confirmed.

>has light coloured skin, MW was black
>has blue eyes, MW brown
>has a British accent, MW has afro-american

What does Sup Forums have to do with Sup Forumsfags whining about their cartoons all the time?

It wouldn’t make any goddamn sense for Snoke to be a previously on-screen character, and to go through trouble of casting Andy Serkis and mocapping him. Why not just use the originally actor and hide who was playing him until a reveal or something? Yeah, Sam Jackson wasn’t available so they got Andy fucking Serkis. Kek

Darth Plageius...more like...Fart Gayeius

Sauce on girl?

The Benchwarmers

he's the real anakin skywalker. vader was a clone led to believe he was anakin

hence the same face and head scars

Russia

I could see Disney pulling this shit. They seriously have problems with letting go of Vader.

No. Hollywood turns white characters black, not the other way around.

Oh look at the way Vader's helmet is deformed, with the left half of the face all fucked up and warped, sorta like Snoke's face. Must be a coincidence.

Force Ghost, motherfucker.