Amid the shocking sex abuse scandal swirling around disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein...

Amid the shocking sex abuse scandal swirling around disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein, Riverdale actress Lili Reinhart is opening up about a traumatic experience she endured earlier in her career.
The 21-year-old actress took to Tumblr on Wednesday to share her 'own personal experience where a man in a position of power over' her 'used that said power to try and take advantage of' her.
Reinhart said she was uncomfortable 'giving specific details about the situation,' before explaining the chain of events that had occurred, adding that 'all that matters is that he tried to force himself on [her] when we were on a date.'
The CW star said that the incident occurred when she was a teenager and 'started to have a crush on a guy [she] was working with.'
She said that the man was 'incredibly charming and charismatic' and 'significantly older than' her, but she felt she was mature and that the age discrepancy wasn't an issue.
She said that as the man made his physical advances on her, she 'had to stop him and say “no, I don’t want that,” and “I can’t do that.”'
Reinhart, feeling 'completely violated and uncomfortable,' said she walked away from the man, who cajoled her to get in his car, as she thought he would take her home.
She said that the man tried to bring her to his house, and with a premonition that 'something bad was going to happen to' her, she told him to take her home.
'He said some snarky comment but reluctantly brought me to where I was staying,' Reinhart said, adding that she spoke with him about the incident the following day, but the man remained defiant.
'This guy proceeded to tell me that it was my fault for leading him on,' she wrote. 'Saying that, “I seemed like a sexual girl and that I’d be down for it.” That I misled him.'

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4979590/Riverdale-s-Lili-Reinhart-shares-sexual-harassment-story.html

Is the idea to be so vague that no man ever consider getting near a woman again for fear of being accused of being a monster?

apparently so and they’ll all still wonder why they’re alone

>men no longer allowed to make sexual advances even on a date.

OH MY GOD

What madness is this "physical advances on a date"???? Thank God Hollywood is collapsing, this must stop

So he respected her wishes and dumped her after she lead him on? What a bitch. She SHOULD be raped.

>This guy proceeded to tell me that it was my fault for leading him on,' she wrote. 'Saying that, “I seemed like a sexual girl and that I’d be down for it.” That I misled him
He might be right though. I mean you just know she fucked someone to sideline Archie and make her the lead character

Hate this bitch now

>fucked the gay producers straight
I buy it

>attracted to a guy
>he's attracted to her
>they go on a date
>she rejects his advances
>he takes her home

What a truly shocking series of events. This is why we need to crush toxic masculinity.

>go on date 10 or so years ago
>attempt to kiss girl
>she turns away and says she doesn't kiss on the first date
How worried should I be given the current climate?

Just kys right now before the lynchings start.

you might want to get a ticket to a non-extradition country

Wow, okay, this one is bullshit. People are just using this as an excuse to trot out their victim stories even if they have no merit.
>on a date
>he physically advanced
>told him to stop
>he stopped
>went to car
>he started driving to his house
>she told him to take her home instead
>he took her home
RAAAAAAAAAPE|

Run to Mexico as fast as you can

Why are hollywood's two moral states

>you have to fuck a guy who looks like a space shark's cock and suck his dick to be famous

and

>literally anything that makes a woman uncomfortable is rape even if it's normal human interaction that is nobody's fault.

Why can't they just be normal.

>Lili Reinhart was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio
>53.3% black population

>'This guy proceeded to tell me that it was my fault for leading him on,' she wrote. 'Saying that, “I seemed like a sexual girl and that I’d be down for it.” That I misled him.'
He was right. We've seen the webms

fucking this

Ahh that's the problem.

>Lili Reinhart was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio.
>53.3% black population

now I get it.

why do people like this retarded archie show

when did Sup Forums get bad taste?