GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK TIM!

GIVE ME MY SHOW BACK TIM!
I WON THE WAR OF IDEAS TIM!!!
ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=JjqZ7nHimn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol what a little bitch

>literally blacklisting a show because it's more influential
Lol what a little bitch

woah there big guy you just cancelled my show. i saw you do it

>My show didn't contain anything Political
>We won the war of ideas
Makes one ponder

Is he seriously that butthurt?

timcucks still mad MDE btfo their shitty reddit humour

> DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON COLLEGE!!! SUPPORT MY PAYTREON INSTEAD! *blocks his own email address*

>more influential
Than an early morning test card?

The sketch with charls in the gym is so surreal it's my favorite sketch even though it isn't even funny. Actually so was the mark zuckerberg sketch. Kind of weird how when they weren't trying to be funny I liked it best. I still like their funny bits I'm just saying those sketches were the best.

HOT

...Except he did fuck with Tim hugely, then Tim whined about his back and Sam mocked him even more, and then reddit came to rescue their idol Tim on this site claiming the opposite happened. You're just pathetic, anyway with a working brain who did listen to that phone call knows the truth, stop spreading your lies

Maybe if your show could get better ratings than that dumpster fire Eric Andre Show it would have had a chance.

>its another numale cuck creates a thread to shit on based Sam

don't you get tired of this?

he didnt get blacklisted lots of people at adult swim loved the show and wanted a second season but his dipshit Sup Forums fanbase harassed tim sending him death threats and doxing him and his family posting pics of where he lives even visiting his house no shit turner dropped the show it would have effected there golden goose tim

>sam isn't a numale cuck

SUPER

racial discrimination desu

The only person creating Sam thread here is Sam.

btw, kys sam

>implying it's anyone but Sam who creates all MDE threads

MDE is only good when they don't get political

tim ran circles around him lmao

t. Sam

Tim acted like a woman the whole time

I miss the show, fuck Tim and fuck Adultswim.

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

>timcucks still mad MDE btfo their shitty reddit humour
and yet, his show is still on air. lol

Also Sam fuck your patreon shit, go try to make another season or do a legit show.

Looks like it'd be cheap as fuck to create episodes.

i wonder how much cock he had to suck for that LMAO

t. losser kid

hi tim

Eric?!

>rip off Tim and Eric
>whenever someone brings up that you ripped off Tim and Eric claim you were unaware of them, had all their ideas first, and developed your style entirely in a vaccuum
>remain a complete nobody for almost all of your 20s, spend years making videos no one will see until years later when you become an edgy post-ironic member of the alt-right and achieve mild internet fame
>finally get an 11-minute show on Adult Swim at like 3am after years of begging for a deal
>act like a completely arrogant faggot because "it's ironic bro I don't even care" and ramp up the Sup Forums shit you post online
>throw a public tantrum when you get dropped for being a liability after pissing off some smug kike who gets his cabal to paint you as a Nazi babykiller and cry like a bitch
Absolute faggot. The guy himself has almost no talent, the only good things MDE has put out all have had at least 3 other people collaborating together because when it's just him all he can do is say goofy things in front of a mirror or rant about why people with worthless degrees their parents paid for in full (ie himself) suck.

Cum Town threads get deleted even though they make 5x as much on Patreon from a fanbase at least 5x bigger

World Peace is nothing like Tim and Eric you moron. I stopped reading after the first line because you were wrong right away.

see

Clearly I was talking about the ten years of material between the group being started and them getting a show on AS. I actually liked World Peace and would consider it one of the best Adult Swim shows ever aired, but I still recognize that Sam is a faggot and that the people he surrounds himself are more talented and more funny than he is.

Why does sam hyde trigger redditors so much? This is hilarious.

Health Insurance

Sam Hyde and his dickriders are all redditors, they have their own board over there just for people like you who idolize a 30+ year old failure who is so le redpilled and based he flushed his only chance at a legitimate career over edgy tweets

It's honestly embarrassing how quickly the show cancellation made Sam gain 70 lbs and grow a fat guy beard lol

Ya, i know youre triggered. I asked why, you stupid piece of shit.

I'm not triggered but I am annoyed at how you underage redditors have infested the board to make e-celeb threads about a loser pretty much every day.

and? tim has his own board on reddit too. pretty sure reddit has a board for everything

wtf even is this? i've never heard of this or anyone who listens to it and they are making $20,000 a month? is this some kind of money laundering scheme?

T&E are talentless faggots
Sam Hyde is a talentless faggot who thinks he's better than the faggots he ripped off
Go back to Plebbit

im gonna make up a joke said moop said moopah

people who make threads like this like MDE newfag

Podcast for leftists too edgy for Chapo Trap House and alt-right dudes with no ability to detect irony

I don't think any MDE fans only like Sam Hyde, they like the whole crew.

>this is what drumpcucks actually believe

I actually dislike Sam, pisses me off when he breaks character (which is often). I like Nick the most

That's just because you are a faggot user.

Little bitch? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Hello sam. Did you get that 5$ you needed?

T. Step son

GIVE ME MONEY FOR HYDEWARS

>you stupid piece of shit.
>I know your triggered

What dog he mean by this?

>I sit down when I pee
>ya blew it

There's memes of t and e bars based on there talent. The only memes about mde, are Sam screaming egg yellow onto his pubes mask, or budy, ya just tripped my wife. The dude is slowly dying on YouTube, literally dying on video. The progression of his decay is documented. He's like the opposite of that really skinny skeleton chick

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLELITTLEBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCHBITCH!!!!

Why did adult swim censor all the text from world peace's transitions anyways? Even before the cancellation I thought the network was edgier than this.

no faggot, the guys on AS loved it but the controversy behind it scared the shit out of Turner so he forced AS the cancel it out of fear of negative press. It was mainly the hidden swastikas that got them concerned IIRC.

based h3h3 and Eric Andre my dudes

Sorry Sam. You're a nice guy but I don't want anything to do with your absolute obscenity of a patreon.

lel what a fucking pussy

>MDE thread gets deleted
>anti sam meme thread stays up
typical 4reddit

World Peace is nothing like Tim and Eric

Also their show aired just after midnight which was a pretty good AS slot

Become an hero

I 100% guarantee that anything you like has a designated Reddit board for it

Say what you want about the show, but the only reason it was cancelled is that jews used their (((media))) machine to raise a stink.

Because in the US, the only voice allowed is that of the jew.

Shut the fuck up sam

>Abused underage fan
BRAVO

I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY FUCKING HEALTH INSURANCE, TIM. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? WHY WON'T YOU LET ME KEK YOU? REEEEEEEEE

I would too

>still shilling an edgy faggot
Jesus, Sup Forums. If you want redpilled comedians, go for an actually funny one like Adam Carolla. Unless you like him because he's as much of a cuckold as you are.

Sam Hyde if you are reading this, I'm a legit Indie film producer that's produced some films and stuff. Totally want to get a MDE movie funded or a new season or something, I think there's a market for a feature for sure.

I'm unsure how to approach you on this honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjqZ7nHimn0

Don't think I've ever felt more schadenfreude watching a youtube video than this. Trust me it is worth it, sit through it.

fpbp

stop it sam

>implying based Sam would even beg
>implying Sam wouldn't push the shit out of Tim

Sam would btfo Tim in 2 minutes

His show was cancelled for being unfunny, it had three good skits, the rest was ass.

this but unironically

IT WAS HIS TURN TIM, GIVE HIM HIS TURN, IT'S NOT FAIR

>Unrionically using terms like "numale" and "cuck"

updated it for 2017