Doctor Who General - /who/

TARDIS Edition

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

palcomix.com/daresensei1/index.html
palcomix.com/daresensei2/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Favorite Eleven moment?

I like in Pandorica Opens when he doesn't realize Rory is alive.

This exists, by the way.

I SUPPORT OF A SUPER HANS COMPANION

I actually like the cyberplanner scenes for the most part

>"FIVEY-SENPAI! Y-YOU'RE SHITPOSTING SO MUCH, THE TARDIS CAN'T HANDLE IT!"

Has the Doctor ever worn spandex?

I wish Doctor Who as a whole had as much heart put into it as Toei's toy commercial dramas tend to

Discuss

guys I'm still not sure if he pushed him or not

i forgot how kino that scene was

You can read it here:

palcomix.com/daresensei1/index.html

palcomix.com/daresensei2/index.html

Warning (NSFW Ads).

Not that I know of. Maybe 13 will borrow Zoe's catsuit.

The beginning scenes in Dark Water had heart.

>hartnell
>no heart
I like Build, but fuck you.

>Palcomix
You didn't need the nsfw warning, I recognize that name. Kek.

>we never got a 11/12/clara episode

that would have actually been kino and fit well in series 8/9

As a whole I said

There's plenty of individual stories that are amazing like yeah the majority of 1 and stuff like Dark Water or Heaven Sent or Peru and the Piscon Paradox but there's always that feeling behind a lot of Who that not everybody cared as much as they ought to have and it brings other people's efforts down

Fourze > Any season of Dr. Who

Anyone else hate how people cherry pick one or two bad episodes as if its representative of the entire Capaldi Era? I still see people say how the Capaldi Era sucks and if you ask why they just say like Kill The Moon or Forest Of The Night. What gives? Doctor Who has always has some bad episodes every season. Is it just nostalgia?

forest of the night is good simply because of clara wanting to let the children die, that was fantastic honestly

>Peru

Autocorrect is the best

I mean of course it's better than any single series of Who there's so much more of it

There is no young and handsome Doctor. Fact.

For some people, KtM and Forest of The Nigh was so bad that it overrode everything else. A lot of those people didn't like Clara and Twelve, and those eps were the tipping point.

because capaldi in those eps are relentlessly the same capaldi in other eps. relentlessly.

Davison and McGann were pretty good when they started

>Autocorrect is the best

what do you relentlessly mean?

what do you mean?

relentlessly old and relentlessly ugly

I accept your concession.

Kill the moon wAs a MassivE failure of aN episode foR the fact that It maDE no sense in any Regard.

I googled pics of them young and femme gay definitely not handsome.

Davison I can see that with but McGann? Damn you got some hardline standards for handsome

if you are relentlessly an asshole on monday, you are still relentlessly an asshole on tuesday even if you were not relentlessly seen relentlessly doing asshole stuff. it's like relentlessly saying "he's not really an asshole because he only relentlessly does asshole stuff on monday and not on other days of the week".

wat

i relentlessly accept your acceptance

Relentlessly-poster needs to get fucked.

Is Fourze good? Recently watched Gaim and was considering Fourze next.

>Relentlessly-poster needs to get fucked.
One could say... relentlessly

It's one of the most fun Riders.

Just not be femme. Tennant would have been so hot if he did not act and talk so quiveringly femme. Massive turn off.

why do you relentlessly say that?

Just fucked? Not relentlessly fucked? Why not? Why are you relentlessly merciful?

Here's a book so this post is "on-topic"

It's very good

My favorites are Amazon and Ryuki but Fourze is right up there with them

i am relentlessly unable to relentlessly explain further. therefore i relentlessly surrender and relentlessly concede that you are relentlessly correct and i was relentlessly wrong.

buildposting NEEDS to end

Do you think Talalay will stick around for S11?

right, this the show that spends it's time findin new and interesting ways of crapping on men and whites innit?

No. Get your Sup Forums persecution complex outta here.

fuck off boardie

Bruv that ain't even just about Build

Just finished reading this.

McGanon you were right, its fucking good boi.

8 and Sam are a good duo, the UNIT stuff was all good and surprisingly the Vampire vs the Time Lords stuff was pretty kino

Excited to get through the rest of the EDAS

Fuck off, this is a Build thread

Kamen Rider is fkn shite

This is fucking cancerous, actual Doctor Who discussion is getting shot down on /who/ because it's not some other show

Well now that's just not true if anything based on the OP it's a Fourze/Who crossover thread

Only some of them

Like Wizard is fucking terrible yeah

Fuck you cunt, we build now

false flag same fag

Great thread guys.

Starting to think you don't actually watch tokus

Post more best girl fag

Wow rude no more Sayas for you

Redpill me on fourze

Dumb cuck

It's pretty based, I do rec

It's actually a show morally against drugs so I can't give you a pill on it sorry

>Post more best girl
okay

Friendship and SPACE

/who/ is actually dead

r u d e

Stop being a dingus and get comfy with a nice book

The last 15 posts have not mentioned Doctor Who in any capacity

Old news
Post rare riders

Get rekt

i'm curious. is the jap show related to dr who in some way like is it the jap version or is it inspired by dr who?

The 15 posts before that didn't mention Doctor Who at all. And the post right after it didn't either. All the trips currently in the thread are encouraging this too. I'm just waiting for the lovebirds to get on so the thread will actually get somewhere

There's literally no connection besides the vague "they are both sci fi"

We /krg/ now.

What's the best toei show overall? I've only started following build

Then ask a Who-related question! That's what I do, to start discussion.

What DOESN'T /who/ want to see in Series 11?

Guys please, there is literally an active build thread on /krg/ right now. Can you please take it there

Fuck off, post toeikino

Not really although they are both long-running live-action sci-fi series that focus on cast change and were canceled in the 90s

And that's why Sentai is better than both; 42 years straight bitches

Hey remember when you said there's no slippery slope last thread? Remember when you said there's nothing wrong with off topic posting? Nice job acting like you're all about doctor who discussion now and "that's what you to do to start discussion"

Magiranger is the best thing ever but it isn't one you want to go into with an unrefined mind-palate

Honestly after how good 12's era was I don't know what I want from TV Who next

this thread is a direct reaction to troll the user from the last thread.

What's the best earlier series to try for QTs
I like build for a cute!

You are making a shitty non doctor who thread on purpose to troll someone? What?

post rare magiranger forms

I wouldn't mind a series focused on either surreal creatures, or maybe just good old-fashioned Series-4 style adventuring.

Or perhaps Who as a political thriller.

What the fuck is happening

Why didn't you reply to me? Do you think you are better than anons because you are a trip?

? i didnt make the thread

im saying the only reason people are posting about Kamen Rider is because the other user got mad about it in the last thread

There aren't any rare ones that's a weird thing to ask for

How early

My answer is probably Gingaman because Saya is best late 90s Pink but that might not be early enough for you I dunno it's early compared to Build

Why? It's just making the thread worse. There's an actual build thread on krg. I don't understand.

What's the earliest you have seen

I'm talking about Super Sentai more than Kamen Rider now, think of it as Rider's less brooding and more popular younger sister

Because replying to you is restarting an argument.

/who/ is making fun of the "no offtopic posts" drama from last thread by talking about Kamen Rider.

To misquote an on-topic piece of dialogue, "Never try to tell /who/ the rules, user."

So I'm not worth talking to? You do think you're better than me?
You think it's funny to spam /who/? It's funny I'd have thought you cared about /who/ because of shit trips but I guess it was just a vanity project. That explains why you haven't asked neo to edit 2.5 even though you said you would weeks ago, you were hoping people would forget your mistakes like you do every time

How has the actual Capaldi performance compared to what you expected of him?

Sun Vulcan or Kamen Rider Amazon but they both had mostly male casts

Sun Vulcan's few female regular characters are pretty cute though, the enemies gave me a thing for retro style side ponytails

I don't give a shit. Post build pics