What kind of kino fuel should me and my gf get at Whole foods?

What kind of kino fuel should me and my gf get at Whole foods?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5flsjp/america_love_it_or_leave_it_trumpbabes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've walked into Whole Foods on 4-5 separate occasions looking for a quick bite to eat and have walked out every single time disappointed. Everything looks disgusting or is horrifically overpriced or both.

#Babes4Trump MAGA

love overpriced garbage #MAGA

Salt

Jesus Christ almighty, eternal King of Heaven and Earth, please grant me this woman as my girlfriend.

I will love and cherish and protect her and be a good man for her.

Women wearing politically charged clothing are always guttersluts. They can't fucking understand most movies, you're telling me they understand politics? They just want male attention wearing shit like that. Dumb whore.

>nobody's spotted the Harry Potter glasses yet
The maga hat is her blue hair, dummies.

>tfw no american supermarket filled with corn syrup
:(

It doesn't take someone 5 tries to decide to get food anywhere else you autistic cuck

t. Ugly manlet loser

who let her wear a political piece of clothing? make america great again and get back in the kitchen cunt

If I saw you or your girlfriend wearing that hat in public I'd beat the everliving fuck out of you, you cuck. You want to be a racist neo Nazi you keep that shit at home. Fucking conservative redneck morons. FUCK OFF

Nothing.

Just go to the self serve and then pound her pussy in front of the other customers. MAGA!

We have the best babes don't we folks?

t. toasty roastie starting to panic now that these shallow female tricks are common knowledge

maga hat girls are the danger hairs of the right. they're annoying af

MAGA hat is the redneck fedora

t. /r/The_Cuckold poster who has his "redpilled" gf wear Trump apparel because his pee-pee can only get hard knowing if he knows that a girl is based and as we all know only Trump voters are based. I bet you think women being allowed to vote is a good thing and upvoted the selfie she took of herself standing at the polls wearing her fucking retarded hat. Women are fucking dumb as bricks and any one of them wearing any of this shit should have their necks snapped by the nearest able-bodied male.

Nazi punk fuck off

>tfw a redneck fedora beat your candidate

how does it feel loser?

you couldn't even snap a straw in half you fucking clown

>If you're not a numale Trump cuck you're an X
Bravo Based Black Men

Cringe. You underage redditors are pathetic.

>if you're not a winner than you're a loser

seems logical to me

It's right next to my apartment.

>tfw your candidate lost to "pathetic underaged redditors"

lol sign my pages bitch

arsenic

>/r/The_Cuckold poster
>Magapedes

user they don't call cuckolding the thinking man's fetish for no reason....

This is kino post-ironic satire. You almost had me believe you were a black-and-white underage nigger who posts frogs, masturbates to pictures of Trump, and is very proud of himself for constantly btfoing "the other guys", ie anyone who is not also a neckbeard Drumpflet teenager.

>Pmurt

Curse a ma heee haww!

irony poisoned Sup Forumsboy BTFO

I think at this point its safe to say:

You're actually in love with a hat

>nigger

uh i dont think hillary gave you permission to use that word

>all these pics of MAGA hat girls but not one showing their face

really cooks the almonds

It was a different time

who's taking the photos?

So just to be clear, this is an established list of everything we hate-
Ourselves
Each other
Everything that is not us
Everything that is us
Everything that exists.

Did I get that right? Just wanted to check in

does anyone else hope based Kim wipes amerishits off the map?

You mean in burgerland there are shops dedicated to food ready to eat?Seriously?

their pimp

soy milk and dilation pads

Who wants to MAGA with this based tittymonster?

>Americans are attracted to white trash whores who probably couldn't name the 3 branches of their legal system yet are shilling for a rich old Israel-worshiping faggot out of touch with reality

This entire post is wrong and you should immediately kill yourself

God I fucking hate britfag hours on Sup Forums

literally
>I'm not like other girls!
the thread

Some females understands the importance of stay anonymous but cant resist the call from their uterus to be attention whores.

Truly bizarre for right-wingers to think having attractive female supporters somehow validates their cause.

And the women almost always have overtly sexual undertones in their dress and behaviour, which is exactly what conservatives always rail against.

same with twinks4trump and trans4trump
they want to feelj special so bad

It is wrong. He left out that they are paid whores.

this is just women trying to feel edgy and relevant

I dunno, the stupid bitch with the Trump hat is standing in the way.

if he doesn't im seeking political refuge to DPRK in the next 10 years

When will women die?

Us magapedes love degenerate whores

Haha great thread! Remember people to vote for your Republican candidates in the next election, just like these beautiful babes ;^)

#rosearmy

Wanna know how I know your kids are going to have birth defects?

>We have the best babes don't we folks?

what do you mean "have them"? I'm still as sexually frustrated as I was before the election and they're still only interested in rich chads. situation hasn't changed at all.

welcome to capitalism

If I was a commisar I would get all the ladies

All things considered I'd have to say "fuck sharia" means less on Sup Forums than it might elsewhere. It's hard to imagine many of the guys on this board getting the deference they think they deserve through any means other than Crazy Islam.
That and appreciation for their beards.

We can't all be HEROES of the IMPERIUM, user.

>NO ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE UGLY AND FATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!111

6 months ago that hat would have been awesome.
at this point it's like saying you've taken out membership in a cult of personality.

Don't be more disingenuous than you have to, user. Some are ugly and thin.

Trump supporters are thinner than democrats on average user.

>6 months ago that hat would have been awesome.
You're a cuck.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5flsjp/america_love_it_or_leave_it_trumpbabes/

Trump supporters also believe shit written on bathroom stall walls.

I'd snatch that fucking hat off her head and spit in it.

You're so many kinds of dumb it's a minor miracle you even exist, user.

As long as your black dick goes inside her afterwards I will forgive you. I don't want to be seen as racist.

don't let it stop you bitching about reddit in practically any other situation though

give it a few more years she'll be spending most of her time on the receiving end of her abusive husband's fist and the rest retching her guts up each morning from pregnancy

Stupid bitch you're wearing the cap mirrored

lol trump supporters are all stupid as fuck. especially now if you still are one.

Why is Islam the only political force that wants modesty?

Trumpfags are pathetic. This is like the guys who would have a collection of pictures of women doing "sexy" poses with videogame controllers a few years back. Good chance they're the same people

After 8 years of crying about Obama like little children all you retards can say now is “lol trump won get over it stop crying lol”
Fucking pathetic.

You wouldn't call her stupid in person.

something pro-Israel

But nobody was crying about Obama for 8 years. Actually, nobody was this politically charged/divided until the last election, because niggling anti-culture SJW fucktards have been growing in number and indoctrination and are overextending big time, and we want them to fuck off. Keep pushing though, day of the rope is coming, faggot.