So he raped my precious Emma?

so he raped my precious Emma?

If you're a numale raised by a single mother that bends the word rape then yes

technically she whored herself out for fame and fortune, although that doesn't mean Harvey isn't a greasy sleazeball jew.

>Every few years, Harvey picks a new girl as his pet. He puts her in a picture or two, takes her to an event, and not unlike Cher Horowitz, makes her a project, an attempted creation.

>The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set.

>Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman). So if you were wondering why Harvey Weinstein seems only interested in actresses who dress like fairy princesses from Planet Sugarplum, it’s his wife’s fault.

>But the most telling sign, if you’re looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.

>Rumors of Harvey’s casting couch ways are legendary. As a minor Midwestern blogger, I can’t know their validity. But I do know for each of these girls, there was an enormous PR push, proclamations of “it-girl” and “the next big thing” and then a fairly daunting silence that had to be devastating to these young women who really believed this was their “it.”

Imagine his throbbing cock when that picture was taken.

the guy on the right looks more rapey

so emma wasn't a harvey girl?

I did and now im curious.

Do fatties tuck it in under their gut. If they are sitting down does it get caught up in their flab so they have to adjust it. If they get really excited do they end up with precum in their rolls.

How do erections work on the obese?

Emma is incredibly mediocre and turned down La La Land for Beauty and the Beast - clearly more interested in money than respect.

I believe it easily.

/thread

Picture very related

Imagine being a post wall bitch who had alpha dick and then all the alphas in the world discovered your truth and having to settle for betas or nothing and living the rest of your life in quiet rage that you didnt get an alpha when you had them because you just wanted to try 1 more just 1 more just 1 more wait wheres the next one soon 1 will be better than the amalgamation of the best ones i left

but she liked it, i mean the roles she got

What's with the bruise on her thigh?

Bad news, guys. She wore Marchesa.

forgot pic.

she did the deed then? she must hate herself

poor bird

Lmao girls are so dumb

from what I would imagine, they can't see their dick, and the circulation to their privates is probably cut off frequently

why is jeremy renner from the future there?

Hahahahahaha hahahaha

just 1 more
this one will be better than the rest
just 1 more
just 1 more

lmao

you can't rape the willing

>trade my very average and replacible poon a few times to a old fat kike for fame and fortune or some other hotter girl will their are literally thousands in line.

>get fame and fortune
>I was raped

Have she said anything? i thought she was the champion of woman or something.

she was forced to say something at least 5 days after it happened and it was very evasive. see her twitter

If you're alpha enough to fuck Emma Watson then why would you want to settle down with her? Men that powerful can have harems of women.

>if i dont look at the camera its like its not happening

oh emma, youre incorrigible

lots of alpha men would want a young rich healthy womb to raise healthy rich children who have everything in life

but tick tock, theyre only young and healthy for a short window

She didn't call him out, she said she "didn't experience any harassment" which means she fucked him willingly for roles.

Yes, good goy. It's a scandal for any other career to trade sex for favors except Jewish dominated Hollywood.

he's not wrong

wamen are innately sluts. she asked for it. if you don't think so go back to plebbit

>gets HARVESTED
>inevitable fappening leaks showcasing broken degenerate behavior
What's going on here? Can't be a coincidence anymore.

If you haven't noticed, we don't base our system of laws on the whims of the dumb shit "fairer sex".

you sad beta faggot

theres a difference between wanting to be beaten up and being beaten up against your will

autism

"LAWD DE CHRIS BROWN FINE! HE CUD BEAT ME ALLL NITE LONG BABY GURRRL!"

The 'official' story will be that he raped and molested these women, but we all know that they were willing participants. Whores that traded their bodies for riches and fame.

I'm inclined to think so as well. I'm skeptical that a powerful man would rape women when they will throw themselves at him. Same with Bill Cosby. The Bill Cosby thing might've been a big conspiracy.