Trump will never build the wa-

Trump will never build the wa-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIvFHFboWEU
youtu.be/c2koHNN3QVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexico fucking shits btfo

fucking nazis i hope you're all fucking happy at what you've done you racist retarded racist shits

Is the hat person a women or not I seriously don't know

who pays for it ?

Will this stop the Mexican jumping beaners?

who ya got? 8 prototypes are being built now, and Trump will decide

The fuck is the point of a wall if he cucked out on the illegal immigrants already here?

These are prototype walls built by different contractors to narrow down who actually gets awarded the contracts

back to Sup Forums stupid cunt

Fascists will defend this.

what's wrong with you m8? is your gravy train finally asking for your ticket?

razor top or thicc... can't decide

they're all fucking huge, 30ft tall

Good lord wetbacks are ugly. And this is coming from a mostly black city I live in

The American taxpayer, the biggest sucker on the face of the Earth. They pay for niggers, Mexicans who have already snuck in, for Puerto Rico, for Israel, for the training of radical Islamic terrorists by their own government, for fat people, for gays with HIV to molest their children, for incompetent women to feminize their children from a young age in public schools, the list goes on. Telling someone you're an American is like telling someone you are mentally retarded and need to wear a diaper.

people that disagree with you aren't fascists you know

won't they just climb over wall?

>tv license

Somebody has been reading too many ">British people" threads on Sup Forums

That's a false dilemma, user.

>razor top or thicc...
Definitely, the Thicc one is more aesthetic and can probably take a beating, but the razor top seems like a good deterrent if a beaner wants to climb it.

>a literal Sup Forums thread is posted unopposed on Sup Forums

yeah guys, this board def. isn't a circle jerk or
anything

this pepe seems like a lifetime ago, what a ride, i'm getting teary eyed

as a gesture it's important to the retard demographic without which Trump's nowhere

I hope they don't go with the Tease ones
They could sneak drugs and guns through there.

What television show or movie is this?

Are you that autistic leftypol guy in that image lol

Even if the sandal-wearing goldfish tender who owns Sup Forums these days understands it's difficult to imagine him caring. From that perspective Sup Forums's almost as much of a jakes and an admissible loss as Sup Forums.

>I just want to cut off all the TV networks who say things I disagree with.
>How am I a fascist?

lol

Sup Forums - Television & film

>Leftist politicians call for shutting down "fake news" like Infowars and Breitbart because Russian alt-right sleeper-agents used it to hack the 2016 election or something

>Drumpf says the same thing
REEEEEEEEEE

The Tease is the most evil

Donald Trump has asked you to build the wall and he has hired these guys to protect you from Mexican cartels and antifa asshats.

Will you take the job?

They will be by the time you're trying to impress people who don't like you or care what you have to say with the account of how you "bfto the lrftwings", user.

What movie is this?

he didn't back off on shit as you well know, shills
the dems got played yet again
check his facebook and cry moar

>>Leftist politicians call for shutting down "fake news" like Infowars and Breitbart because Russian alt-right sleeper-agents used it to hack the 2016 election or something

When did that happen?

>All rounder
Seems boring, but I don't see why it wouldn't work

>Razor
Just as utilitarian as the all rounder but with some extra flare and function. Not bad at all.

>Tease
Seems pointlessly complicated and doesn't have that air of authority that the other ones do

>Thicc
Reminds me of military blast barriers I used to see around FoBs. Defiantly looks the most sturdy.

>Reverse tease
Wish the solid part went a bit higher, but its not bad.

All in all, I'd pick the thicc.

youtu.be/xIvFHFboWEU

Americans unironically voted for this.

I am not american but for the past 2-3 years its been american leftists screaming about shutting down news sites and what speech should be banned

just want land mines for a couple miles

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HE'S DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD. THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Mexico will pay for the wa-

>all those shills itt
i wonder who pays for right wing propaganda

>check his facebook

That's just prolefeed for poor dumb harelips like you, user.

>make up shit all the time
>expext not to get duffed
Don't worry you can still tweet at him and not get blackbagged in the night. Fucking retard.

LIHTURAL POL THREAD

POL

POL

POOOLLL

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE THIS HATE SPEECH DOWN, WHY CANT THIS PLACE BE MORE LIKE /R/MOVIES?

>My thread doesn't enough replies in Sup Forums
>M-maybe my friend in Sup Forums will haha

>the retard demographic

That'd be the Hillary-voters that think illegal immigration is good.

>I am not american

Well that's obvious.

mix thicc and razor top

a victimless crime if ever there was one

Nazis wouldn't build a wall, they'd send tanks into Mexico and conquer it.

>trump says he is gonna build a wall
>its some dinky ass shit and not the great wall of murrica
fuck this timeline

>that bitch about to blow someone's head off middle left

the usual amount has been deposited in your account shill

These people's intensity of emotional investment's such I doubt they even need remuneration for it. There really are wose things than being mercenary.

youtu.be/c2koHNN3QVE

Dude has literal Alzheimer's and burgerlards put him in charge of their nuclear arsenal. 1776 was a mistake.

To think this time last year, we were being told DRUMPF HAS A 0.0001% CHANCE OF WINNING, DEAL WITH IT WHITE MALES and now we are shopping for models of the wall, Hillary is sitting alone at Costco, and Hollywood creeps are being outed left and right as sexual predators. What a glorious time to be alive.

Not an argument

This looks like the cast of a modern Police Academy reboot.

can't we just put landmines

sorry pedro, better study that US history you leech

>Tease
>Seems pointlessly complicated
trump likes the idea of being able to see the beaners on the other side and if they're up to something no good

never trust a beaner, nasty creatures

>n-no u

Just don't, user. You're embarrassing even by the applicable standard.

Me. You. Us. We should be fucking proud to contribute to something like this. Do you not want our first responders, our roads, our bridges, our houses of worship to receive the proper funding to protect us and keep us running as a nation?

Turn off fucking cnn for twenty minutes and think for yourself

Fun fact: Landmines are banned worldwide yet USA still uses them.

the op and first post are always shills
you can tell by the lazy unoriginal meme quality
the rest are brainwashed

I voted for Trump so I wouldn't have to see beaners.

Charge to watch Drive-in movies projected on both sides! Create jobs AND pay for it.

they will be deported by the train-load

>what are tariffs

Wrong board faggot, go jump off your pointless wall face first.

notice how it's only minorities and women on hilary's side LOL

>deported

Americans put illegals in concentration camps where they perform slave labor.

Seem like nice kids. We should import more.

This. Fuck off. This is not Sup Forums-related.

Now you're just trying too hard.

MAY ALLAH FREEZE THE BLOOD OF EVERY Sup Forums KEKS IN THEIR VEINS

Be quiet Pedro before I give your IP over to ICE

what about the DMZ you goober

Could you delete this? And for future reference don't post shit like this again in the future.

2bh I'm really looking forward to the next 50 years of "X REASONS WHY THE WALL IS REALLY BAD!" studies and other cherrypicked bullshit being pasted across the media.

>dude, this millionaire hobnobbed with some pageant-queens backstage at some point, that means there is literally no argument against making it mandatory to allow 600 lb. mentally-ill men in drag piss in the same bathroom as your 6-year-old daughter

Leftist attempts at "political cartoons" never cease to amaze and baffle me.
The alarmist ones about "gun-violence" are always the cream of the crop, but they're all operating within this lovely little sphere of fact-denial and moon-logic.

Inb4 tranny-cheerleaders respond with en-masse butthurt.

I haven't seen that film

uppity black bastard with his nickel an hour

>burgerclap using North Korea to create moral equivalence

lol though i shouldn't laugh when it's so predictable

This is a pilot wall, isn't it? Cement in heavily populated areas, chain link across the desert?

you realize with tariffs the taxpayer still ultimately pays, right? are you fucking retarded?

nvm of course you are, you get your political opinions from memes

If Drumpf ever builds that racist wall, I will spend the rest of my life trying to tear it down. #Resist #NotMyPresident #Covefefe

Good luck with that, user.

>what are tariffs
Things that kill trade.

If you think a tax on something is just free money and that companies won't change their behavior to pay as little tax as possible you are literally a libtard.

implying

>sooo... donald trump
>DINKLE DANKLEDOCK, DID YOU REALLY-- I MEAN, REALLY, THINK YOU WERE **ACTUALLY** GOING TO BE PRESIDENT??
>audience hoots and howls with rallying cries of agreement
>SILENCE YOU SHEEP. WE MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR STRONGHOLD ON THE AMERICAN ZEITGEIST
>all white males in the audience are liquefied into primordial ooze, which creeps into the pores and orifices of colbert, now offering himself on a refitted satanic altar
>FUCKING FOOL, FUCKING TRAITOR. HEH, TWO SCROOP THIS!!! FUCK YOU!!!
>colbert pulls out a white infant from a hidden compartment and, grabbing it by the feet, wildly slams it into the corner of his desk
>he defecates on the mangled remains and broadcasts a still image of the dead child for the next 5 minutes of the show
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>a minute passes. cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. all white males in the north american continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. remaining survivors convert to islam.
>...
>he suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"stay right there ladies and gentlemen! coming up is brad pitt and miley cyrus! stick around!"
>2017 emmy award recipient, jewish american scholar of the arts nominee, recognized as "culturally or historically significant" by the national film registry

They already sneak drugs and guns through existing walls. Actually, they sneak them over. They've captured trucks that have trebuchets on the back to launch shit over the walls. They've also captured ones that have air cannons on them to launch shit as well. That's if they want to do shit quick. Nothing stopping them from just doing more tunnels.

Truly, it is a more worthy effort than your pitiful baiting.

I work in a hospital and I will say this-
the wall should have been built 4 decades ago. You have no idea how much the illegal aliens increase healthcare costs for Americans.