What the fuck was that? what the absolute fuck was this shit? How do you fail to parody an autist like zuckerberg...

what the fuck was that? what the absolute fuck was this shit? How do you fail to parody an autist like zuckerberg? I couldn't even make it half way through the episode

this show needs to fucking die. it's beyond embarassing

the russia bit at the end triggered ya, huh /r/the_donald

I haven't watched it yet, how did they fuck up zuckerbergstein?

It's actually a perfect parody on the way that zuck seems so autistic he's hardly even human.

I literally couldn't even.

never liked this show. always just had an overall negative tone to it. glad people are finally waking up.

>overall negative tone
>posts on Sup Forums

As soon as I heard the voice they gave him I laughed.

i dont come here for comedic entertainment. appealing to negativity is hack and a plebs form of comedy

Worst episode ever.

they could have done that but hes just jumping around like a kung fu movie or something

>is reddit

They hit a new low

Worst south park "celebrity" parody since steve jobs. Celebrity parodies should be either off totally the wall or realistic. They could have done so much more with Zuck, instead it was "he's a creepy ginger with a dubbed over voice".

Who do we agree was the best? I'm torn between Russel Crowe and Michael Jackson. Those were great but I think it needs to die now South Park, the stories were always better when it was just the boys doing shit together for a laugh rather than being incredibly topic and preachy. I know it always was but I want to see stuff again like Cartman eating Kenny's soul with chocolate milk or Krazy Kriples and Asspen. The fact it is far too topical now means it's going to age badly and won't hold up and it's nothing more than a criticism shield for lack of ideas.

filters being plebbed

Russell Crowe was good. Tom Cruise in the closet with r kelly is a high point as well.

Russell Crowe, Rob Reiner, or Bono

All good I would add George Clooney being smug episode

Ben Affleck being the son of two ass-faces.

Kanye's first appearance was great too

Rob Reiner fell a bit flat to me.
Sure, he's a fat hypocritical asshole, but the episode would have worked better if they hadn't mongled down corporate cock while making the point.

Only Goths can save us now

Honestly funniest thing South Park has done in a while. The fake news part was dumb though, especially the putin part.

>why wouldn't be in your car, I overpowered it's shtoyle yes?

Mel Gibson

Mel Gibson was great.

That fucking alien face.

I watched this episode and it was the first in ages.

I felt like this show was trying to force nervous and uncomfortable laughter out of me...
Very strange. I obv am never going to watch an episode ever again and it will be a net gain.

>autistic
People with autism have sub-average intelligence. It's one of the impairments of it.

>I felt like this show was trying to force nervous and uncomfortable laughter out of me...
I know this feel.

These "beep-boop I'm a mark Zuckerberg person, see how I do human activity" posts are cringe.
Zuckerposting is done best when he's done as a murderous sociopath billionair.

Nah, fuck off.

Parodying Mark Zuckerberg is hard though because while a lot of people know his name not that many knows what his personality is like.

that wasn't any good

>never liked it
just cause it sucks now doesn't mean everyone never liked it you fucking pleb

it was pretty gud, but since season 20, which was trash and shitting on trump, Sup Forums is very yandere for south park

As a fellow meme connoisseur, I concur.

Does he have backwards legs like Xavier: Renegade Angel?

lolmaooooooooooooooo how wrong can one "person" be

The previous episode was the best for 2 seasons though. I loved it.