What's some other Burger Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fd8aBnxSXEI
youtube.com/watch?v=3YARSNMNnP8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejr9KBQzQPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MMMmmm steamed hams

that looks like a tasty burger

How does this affect the taste of the patty?
I don't know how to feel about this

is this kay or jack? kitchen looks too modern for kay, but even jack can't be that bad

BIG KAHUNA BIGGER

>dat webm
Also nice dubs

It's not Jack, that's for sure

kay

youtube.com/watch?v=fd8aBnxSXEI

I was expecting blood

Please post some Jack.

Continuity in this scene sucks, the burger was clearly bitten several times in the next shot.

Someday he's really going to stab or cut his hand up very badly cooking that way.

she

>using literally the cheapest fish you can find

>Salmonella.webm

I'm fully convinced that the person who makes these videos does this terrible shit on purpose. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can spend this much time making these videos, and still not have learned a fucking thing about cooking.

Isn't cutting away from yourself like the first thing they teach you in any cooking class? It's something I imagine most parents would teach, I learned it from a pretty young age at least.

That was probably because one of my great grandpas loved to carve wooden figurines and one day the knife slipped and slammed into his own stomach and cut him bad. So be made sure everyone in the family learned his story in gory detail.

>Isn't cutting away from yourself like the first thing they teach you in any cooking class?

I think your parents each you when you're 3 to make sure sharp things are turned away from you

Guys when i made this thread i thought i was going to get random photos of nice looking burgers in movies, not webms that i imagine make /ck/ cringe.

im not sure

How has this person not cut themselves yet?

ah-bloo-bloo

how is this risotto? it's dry af and looks burnt, god this gif is making me nauseous

What the fuck

she didn't add any liquid, just cooked the rice dry until it burnt then added an egg because it was dry

youtube.com/watch?v=3YARSNMNnP8

Meme hams

Stop okay

>mentally challenged person cooking
Well that justifies the webms.

>KAYS GOOD COOKING

Yorkshire. Not even once.

So, how do you make a tasty burger lads?

Like anything else cutting like that isn't dangerous if you're not retarded
I do breakfast service in a restaurant and we put out bowls of diced up melon, you cut it in half, cut each half into three and then you basically have to hold the slice of melon at one end and cut down and through towards your hand to take the skin off, if you dip the blade too low into the harder flesh towards the skin as you're cutting and then try to pull it upwards with some force to get it out you'll go right into your hand, if you don't do that IE do it like someone with more than 2 brain cells you can do dozens without a scratch

Jesus fuck, he eats a raw fucking burger and doesn't even gag.

HE MADE BUTTER AND COOL WHIP NO FUCKING WAY

Fucking hell, all that sweet shit and then some goddamn pimentos and green peppers.

Big mistake.
Any food related subject is guaranteed to turn the thread into a cringe thread.

this is agonizing

I remember making pizza burgers with my mom. Good times.

Merican here I eat burgers atleast 3 times a week

Is it true Europeans dont even eat burgers more than once a week?

Well you shouldn't have started with a shitty looking burger

Is that the son he beat up and then made homeless for insulting Jack's gf and smoking weed?

>Brioche bun
>Burger
>American cheese
>Mayo
>Cooked onions like you'd put on a hot dog, loads of them, too many
It's disgustingly sloppy and falls all over the fucking place if you pick it up, and it's probably the sweetest savoury thing you've ever eaten, but I love it

Depends on the person.
A lot of kids/teens probably eat them quite often at McDonalds or Burger King. Then again even these might instead go to the local Muslim and get a kebab instead.

Add bacon, cheese, ketchup, anything to disguise the fact that even a good quality burger patty is pretty boring.

so should he be using tongs or what?

I have a friend who's Russian guy that lives in Canada and is basically in love with burgers and the American way. Shits on Euros, Canadians, and other Russians for not embracing superior culture and cuisine. Based.

If you're Russian literally everything is superior by comparison though.

>boiled_bread.webm
WHAT

Eurofags on suicide watch

I made a lion meat burger once. It was fucking amazing.

What would a ray burger taste like? Would it taste like a shark burger but flatter?

They're not very healthy

Why though?
The guys behavior makes perfect sense. If you move to live somewhere then you adopt and embrace the local culture.
Muh heritage fags need to be rounded up and shot.

Thin patty

Ray wings cooked in golden butter is a classic French delicacy

It looks nice in a shitty unhealthy way

I love these Jack and Kay threads. It's nice to see that other people are even more clueless at cooking than me.

is this satire?

YOU DONT SMOKE THE DEVILS LETTUCE IN YOUR FATHERS HOUSE

>implying this isn't kino

Who splashed chocolate milk all over that

>Reddit cooking

>butt AND oil
Gross

>all that oil and butter
>all of that shitty fake cheese

>tv/film discussion
>12 replies before being archived
>Sup Forumsshit
>/ck/shit
>312 replies

>that webm
When did Mia grow a pipi?

i'm sorry i really didn't mean it
i'm really drunk and i just wanted to look at burgers

welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay newfriend

>clip of some guy cooking a shitty sandwich for his wifes son like it's some sort of fucking gourmet masterpiece
jesus christ

damn foodkino look like THAT?

You're some contrarian woman/cuck who hasn't seen or liked Blade Runner 2049

this clip pisses me off more than anything in this thread

What's some other Beverage Kino?

Girls don't like beverages

DIE CUNT

Wow why can't Muslims embrace this novel concept?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejr9KBQzQPM

The Hobbit™ : The Desolation of Smaug ©

That's not Stewart's...

source?

t. Kay

why are women such attention whores?

She also made that Porg video without watching the movie

the fucking salsa pouring into the bag at the end just kills me