/trek/ general

/trek/ general
I worship his shadow

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2015/03/02/forbes-billionaires-full-list-of-2015-newcomers/
ex-astris-scientia.org/episodes/voy3.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should we consider in the future possibly orville as a comfy addition to the threads?

Been debating it myself, maybe wait for next season to see?

It's not up to me or you, user. I liked both till discovery pulled the giant waterbear and Orville went with a Tasha yar pussy queen.

shouldnt /trek/ be in the subject for a general?

>it's a Wesley get felt up by Weinstein episode

>its a OP was fucked up and forgot thread.
No bully

lol

Not Star Trek.

oh wow, was rereading the last thread and that went to shit quick. and that one faggot has the guts to bitch at me when I make a meme OP with Data and Tasha screwing.

Why do I love her so much?

You realize you're not making The Orville look good but are doing the equivalent of sneedposting to Star Trek threads, right?

I dont know what that means... sneedposting?

dont wanna be a dick but orville was pitched as to CBS as star trek and they dicked him over, the details are worse than you could imagine.

A-koo-chee-moya

Thoughts on this please:

What would it take to get CBS to sell the star trek license their not using to FOX? Keep in mind that CBS is using the Bad Robot Paramount license for STD not the prime timeline TV license...

Could we get FOX or harass FOX with our weaponized autism until they open negotiations with CBS to buy the Star Trek TV license?

Did Voyager have the worst behind the scenes of all the Trek shows?
>Robert Beltran deliberately trying to get fired every season and just getting more money
>Kate Mulgrew hating Jeri Ryan with a passion
>Jeri Ryan sleeping with the producer to try and save her job
>Robert Duncan McNeil and Garrett Wang hiding out in the canteen to avoid all the drama
>Garrett Wang almost getting shitcanned and being saved by a magazine article

the backstage stuff of Voyager is probably more interesting than the show itself. I'd say early TNG was pretty much a mess as well, could probably rival Voyager. tho ofc with the latter, it lasted for years and the main cast didn't end up bros4lyfe.

>Robert Duncan McNeil and Garrett Wang hiding out in the canteen to avoid all the drama
That fits their characters pretty well.

>pulled the giant waterbear
What in the fuck does this mean?

Your a fucking retard their talking about the dune navigator being all Spores must flow to guide their yeast infection drive on STD.

>Look up Garret Wang
>find out his net worth is 4 billion fucking dollars
Literally how?

>their talking about the dune navigator being all Spores must flow to guide their yeast infection drive on STD.
Holy shit bud, is English not your first language?

>tfw no borg gf to save you from the evil wy pippo

No.

>Holy shit bud, is English not your first language?
sadly user, that is a better and more accurate description than STD could provide.

Now you know why its such a shit show everyone hates.

>4 billion dollars
Where did you read that? Buzzfeed?

Everyone actually more or less enjoys it, bud.

forbes

>tfw no qt3.14 nazi borg gf

nice try CBS
geez the interns are desperate these days

>hurr durrr buzzfeed
forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2015/03/02/forbes-billionaires-full-list-of-2015-newcomers/

>high audience and critic ratings so far
>best record viewership CBS has had in years
>everyone who even remotely likes it, must be a shill
This gets old.

the forbes listings are fake the whole top 1% its known are all jewish since they own all the banks so its kind of hard to believe anything on their site.

yea those are payed off like the youtube reviews, same thing as fembusters, wow you must be new to the entertainment media, or just retarded but im guessing both.

Still the best catsuit. Too bad it kept choking Jeri.

>uh...uh..uh, Forbes is all fake!
>da joooos! Da banks!
One of the largest American banks is owned by some Dutch fucker or something, the largest banks in the world however are Chinese. Eat shit brainlet.

Yes, every opinion you just happen to dislike is a paid review. Obviously that is how the real world works.

>millions of people are all part of a shill conspiracy because I'm one of those autistic fanboys.

find one person who isnt in the top 1% who isnt jewish, ill be here waiting. Naming random rich people only shows how stupid you are and out of touch with basic economics.

its called PR and marketing same thing many companies due to artificially inflate a product, never has worked yet in markets as seen with STD.

>fnd one person who isnt in the top 1% who isnt jewish, ill be here waiting
The owners of the largest international Chinese banks. Are Chinese people Jews in disguise now? I know this is bait, because no sane person actually believes you can't find a non-Jew billionaire. Your own President is a billionaire 1 percenter, Trump's not Jewish.

Yessuh

>marketing doesn't work
Are you new to earth?

read the rest if its not beyond your childhood pre-K education level.

Bill Gates you retard.

I like it quite a bit so far. Easily one of the strongest starts to a Star Trek series if not the strongest.

Your whole post is retarded.

>name me one who isn't a Jew
>but don't do that because that makes you dum dum heehee ;)

Fake news

I literally linked a Forbes list

>anons still haven't figured out that the only real boogeyman are the Chinese trillionaires that stranglehold entire economies and are the single largest actual cartel in the world.
>but instead, keep sperging on about hundreds year old antisemitic propaganda on image boards and totally ignore how three Chinese Communists are literally the richest human beings alive next to Suadi princes.

>ctrl F Garrett
>1 result: Garrett Camp
>ctrl F Wang
>10 results, all Chinks, no Garrett
Yeah I'm gonna need a new source

He's on there, brainlet.

nice try rabbi.

ITS A BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

because when you get older you start to lose elasticity in your sphincter leading to anal leakage

What the hell does all this garbage have to do with Star Trek?

AYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Yes, and?

>anons still haven't figured out the real boogeyman is the international oligarchy, no matter if it's the chinese trillionaire, the Saudi oil sheikh or the jewish studio mogul.

He's not on the list

Problem is that the Jewish one is and always has been a meme.

I disagree with a lot of the ratings on this reputable site
ex-astris-scientia.org/episodes/voy3.htm

I usually realise what episodes are bad but how do I analyse an episode to know whether its mediocre or good? I usually just look at the sets/vfx/cgi/alien makeup, atmosphere, if it makes me think and if a character I like has some good scenes with other characters I like.

>Captive Pursuit
>Rating: 6
Site's worthless. I always base an episode guide for Star Trek on their opinion of that episode.

Worst Voyager story arc. I liked the Hirogens better when they were on their hunting ships full of skeleton trophies.

Reminded me of the riddick universe, in fact one of them even has a very similar voice

Crashing this ship. With no survivors!

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

DO YOUR BALLS HANG LOW? CAN YOU SWING THEM TO AND FRO? CAN YOU TIE THEM IN A KNOT? CAN YOU TIE THEM IN A BOW? DO YOU GET A FUNNY FEELING WHEN THEY'RE HANGING FROM THE CEILING? BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER BE A SAILOR IF YOUR BALLS HANG LOW

THAT IS ALL

I gots the finest fighting niggahs

It appears as if you're trying to convince me to be repulsed by Gates McFadden. You have failed.

PROMISE MEE

Quark looks like a South American drug lord here.

One of the writers for Discovery worked on Batman and Robin. Discuss.

Attention Bajoran workers.
Our ship won't go.

1/2 the time he basically is.

>literally Jem'Hadar ripoffs

Never

We don't have Galaxy Quest in these threads do we?

They are more ripoffs from the Predator aliens
Hunting alien species for fun with a bunch of unique space guns and collecting trophies and shit is literally what a Predator is

Then the Jem'Hadar are a ripoff of Predator.

Not at all
The Jem'Hadar don't hunt for sport, which is the defining feature of the Predators
They are more like a hyper violent cult, the Jem'Hadar are programmed to see the Founders as gods as think they have to kill everyone for their glory, and seemingly have no other emotions or sense of honor in regards to combat.

ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS

I, YOUR GLORIOUS PROTECTOR AND FATHER, GUL DUKAT, AM ALL OUT OF ANIME TO WATCH. IN THE NEXT TWO HOURS I HAVE ASSIGNED ALL SOLDIERS STATIONED ON TEROK NOR TO LIST ALL THE NEW SERIES I COULD WATCH AND YOU, MY DEAR BAJORAN PEOPLE, WILL BE THE ONES NAMING THEM. I ASSURE YOU, THE PERSON TO SUGGEST A NEW, HIGHLY ORIGINAL SHOW WITH SEXY LADIES AND TITTIES WILL BE REWARDED. NONE OF THAT ENTRY LEVEL PLEB SHIT, ANYONE SEEN SUGGESTING THAT WILL BE FORCED TO WATCH ME FILL YOUR POPE WITH MY CUMMIES WHILE THE TOP 10 BEST ANIME THEMES PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND. OH, AND YOU WILL BE EXECUTED

THAT IS ALL

Boku no Dear Doctor and My Little Android Can't Be This Cute

DO THEY HAVE TITTIES, BAJORAN WORKER?

Yes.

B-BAJORAN WORKER, IS THAT A BENIS? ISN'T THAT A BIT GAY?

>Keep in mind that CBS is using the Bad Robot Paramount license for STD not the prime timeline TV license

That's something that still hasn't been proven despite you posting that all over /trek/ before STD premiered

I mean they certainly managed to do schumacer proud by making the show colourful

I bent your daughter over and showed her my benis last night.

DS9 sure sucked.
Literally unwatchable unless you're a wiener.

DELET THAT

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Roll cunts

Ah-Quchie-Mooya

No fat riker?

Loled

rollin before this gets deleted again

What's the difference between written by and screen play?

Rollins for some foxy rape gang waifu.

Have the writers ever talked about the story arc they wanted to do with yar? I know they wrote her death out of spite because they had things planned out for the character.

41 bro