YAAAAAAASSSSS

YAAAAAAASSSSS

Eva /ourgirl/ Green refused Weinstein.

Wow, its amazing she fought him off and managed to keep a successful career :)
#GIRLPOWER

I just want one of these Weinstein quotes to be "Just a bit of spittle" and my life will be complete.

>dailymail
Sure buddy..
i don’t even believe any of the Weinstein shit is true, at this point. Too many unreliable sources.

It's weird how every one of them claims that they fought Harvey off. One would thing that after the fifth time he was fought off, the fat fuck would either give up or take some classes.

try to fuck hundreds upon hundreds of hot celeb/wannabe celeb women, only end up fucking 1 out of 3. the other 2 out of 3 will be too scared to say anything until you're already at retirement age. why would he ever give up?

nu-males, ladies and gentlemen

queen

Based Eva confirms herself as the best waifu over and over again.

t. JIDF

Same here. Weinstein tried to rape me but I punched his face in. He was in the hospital for weeks. W-wait you're asking for evidence? Uhhh...

Good times for STRONK WOMYN telling the world how they fought off a huge powerful man, what's he gonna do, say he fucked them?

So I can understand the other sluts keeping silent for their careers, but if he already promised to "destroy her" why didn't she accuse him back then?

>hurting mistress Eva

YOU VE BEEN TO FAR THIS TIME GREEDY KIKE

I don't buy it 2bh, I'm not saying it's impossible but I just don't buy it.

You know he had barely legal 8 and 9/10s throwing themselves at him daily just for the opportunities he could give them.
He had literally no reason to resort to rape, unless he just gets off on the idea of raping (I suppose he is a male feminist so it would be fitting), maybe a few times he assumed the girls had agreed to this deal he's done thousands of times when they hadn't, but then he stopped.
The idea that Angelina Jolie, Eva Green, etc could fight off a man that large is absurd. If he wanted to rape them he would have.

I think he got arrogant and assumed he'd never be turned down and went for the grope without an actual verbal agreement, disgusting but not rape.

JIDF out in full force this weekend

Probably why she gets her tits out so often.
>Audition for a role
>You are good but Harvey said not to hire you
>I will get my tits out
>You are hired

seems plausible

No actual answer for ?
That's what I thought.

Umm do you think she lets people suck on them a bit? You know just for fun haha

Mommyfu wins again.

probably afraid of him, he has a lot of power. better to just let it go back then.

Me in the middle right.

>shows ankle

fucking slut

>Winstein tried to rape every single woman in Hollywood
got to admire his dedication

Are these whores really claiming that Big H was the most unsuccessful man in history?

... Because fear of making such an accusation without evidence would ruin her career perhaps?

>Everyone says they "fought" off Harvey
>Not a single actress confirmed for sleeping with him
Oy vey

It's like a sport for him i guess.

kek, those fat monsters behind her

And after than she jumped on Tim Burton's little old dick. Kek.

those fat plebeians

because she's a retarded whore who can't think
OR
maybe....it's FAKE NEWS

That's just blatantly not true.
Of the top of my head the Argento chick failed to fight him of when he showed his nose between her legs.

>assaulted in 2011/2012
>"i will destroy you"
>starred in sin city in 2014, produced and distributed by the weinsteins
i guess he forgets

A movie failed hard ,same as 300.

Tim seems like the type to sit back a masturbate while she does whatever

Source it

>failed hard
it didn't fail to make my pepe harder than weinstein's so she wins in a way

i can't believe Sup Forums thinks it's weird that no one has come forward to admit that they slept with harvey for a part. why would anyone do that? absolutely retarded.

should take you five sec

yeah well, I saw both movies in theaters and she was naked in both. no regrets

MOMMY

Womb is the best Eva movie.

what did he mean by this?

i'd be harder than diamond if was that close to Eva desu senpai

Is that the mommycore movie?

I like the girl between the fatties in the bottom right.

Gotta catch 'em all! I bet he did and the ones who say he didn't are just embarrassed.

Yet she recently worked on a film with Roman Polanski.

Polanski just diddles little girls.

polanski only rape minors dont worry

what movie

Did she show her tits?

I really hope he offs himself soon.

Eva does the same thing.

Or she's a liar and let him fuck her in every every hole

she already kicked his ass. why report him if she ain't a victim?

That's true. Her accusations don't make sense.

You're a bitter virgin and you can't even imagine not holding a grudge. Weinstein is a top lad that "I will destroy you" thing was just banter

rose mcgowan was in planet terror many years after her settlement. maybe rodriguez can protect his women?

holy shit

Nah, that's the dreamers.

I love you, Eva.

>take some classes
Hopefully the community college doesn't teach rape class on the same day as womens self defense,things could get awkward.

>the average British crowd

Because he would destroy her career like he said he would.

whoa dude edgy

French actresses are based.

Shmeckle

Uhhh why didn't he then? She already "refused" to sleep with him.

>Harvey will NEVER EVER EVER have this
HAHAHAHAH
SUCK SHIT YOU FAT KIKE
NOT FOR YOU

Just empty threats, but if she would go public naming names, she would get dragged to court. That's why everyone else is ''revealing'' all these things without giving names.

Yes, that's what she said.

With her or argento I believe they refuse him since they career are not great

isn't she jewish as well?

>Bond girl Eva Green

That's how plebs still perceive her?

Isn't that her most mainstream role?

Nothing's ever going to top Bond Girl, you think anyone's going to mention Immortal or Stardust when they talk about Henry Cavill

She distanced herself from Judaism from a young age. She said she never went to synagogue as a young girl.

She has naturally dark blonde hair, but dyes it black to look A E S T H E T I C.

Is that why she never gets any decent roles. I mean there was Bond but that's it.

>She distanced herself from Judaism
Being Jewish is a race. There are Jewish atheists.

Based

>Being Jewish is a race
then why are there distinct jewish groups of people, such as Ashkenazi, Sephardi, Mizrahi etc.?

Based on a true story.

It would've been her word against his at that time. An unknown young actress vs. one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood? No chance.

Better to keep quiet, hope Weinstein forgot about her, and audition to be a Bond girl.

>Weinstein says he will end her career
>career goes fine, especially for a Bond girl, and she never even had to suck his dick

Gee, it's almost like you don't actually have to fuck your way to the top if you have talent

Even if she didn't get HARVESTED she still had to fuck someone for her career

I thought her mom already came out and said she got diddled?

>hasn't seen Penny Dreadful

Fark off

Think about it, if you fucked this guy for a career but resented him for it and all the sudden coming out with accussations was the cool thing to do. Wouldnt you just say you had to fight him off instead of admitting you pretty much just prostituted yourself out? I garuntee there are women who would see that as justified.

ahaha god did he just go around slamming his dick into womens faces whenever he felt like? How could it been on such a MASSIVE scale? How untouchable are those jews?

>w-w-we're white you stupid goys!
>except for all those times we aren't because it suits our needs!

So its okay to let a rapist continue raping as long as you’re getting a pay check at the end of every month?

IT'S HERE

won't work.
a jew can't ruin another jew's hollywood career

YaAAaaaaAAAaaaaSSSssssSSSSssSSS!!!