Great show although the last two series were kinda rubbish. What happened?

Great show although the last two series were kinda rubbish. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ38jTQcO1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Back was pretty good, so maybe they just ran out of good ideas for Peep Show.

There's only so many times you can do the "Mark is socially awkward and escalates his shitty situation" or "Jeremy is an idiot stoner" joke so many times before eventually you run out of ways to make it funny

GET IN THE QUEUE TO TAKE THE LIFT TO ME FLAT, M8

RUBBISH!

The episode where Mark has a dinner party and goes insane was brilliant though
>it's Moroccan

can you even use lettuce as a filler in casseroles?

>are those baked beans?
>well I'd hate to call you a racist at my dinner party but it's a lot more complicated than that

aka every british tv show ever

The Jeremy going gay angle seemed pretty desperate and unnecessary.

wheres the turkey Jeremy

NO TURKEY?!?!?!?

CAULIFLOWER IS TRADITIONAL

he always seemed like kind of a slut

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ38jTQcO1k

Back was terrible in comparison to prime Peep Show.

JEFF?

>tfw becoming more like Mark Corrigan every year

make it STOP

Most comedies decline the further they go, peep show is no different although I'd say the last two seasons were still pretty good.

Should have stopped after series 4

The original writers stopped writing the episodes and it became a parody of itself

Final season had the dinner episode which is godtier episode

this show is everything wrong with british comedy. le look how awkward the main characters are x 1000. boring after a few episodes

it's literally one of the only funny original British TV comedies in the past decade

you should be looking at panel shows for everything that's wrong with it

Please name some great British comedy

There isn't much some of the old sketch shows are ok but the new style of awkwardness is garbage why do they like to watch someone whos boring

>Great show although the last two series were kinda rubbish. What happened?

JLB Credit was killed off at the start of Series 5.

JLB Credit was the central character hub for Johnson, Jeff, Mark, and Dobbie.

It made it hard to justify for example, Johnson appearing in an episode, and tied the writer's hands. Office work is something that viewers can relate to, and is rich in storyline potential.

We never got to see Mark in a senior management role (except for 5 mins of Series 5 Episode 1), perhaps engaging in a power battle against Johnson.

yet you probably watch parks and rec and the office

I would go even further than kind of rubbish and say the last 2 series were a rape of what made the show great
they don't even know their own characters

At least you still slay pussy normie

all i want to do is put my dick in the dob

The first 3 episodes were better than any episode of Peep Show imo

Mark losing his career and being adrift was honestly the cruelest bit of the series, didn't like it. JLB still had a lot of potential like you say

I think it was just the climate though, the last season was It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia-tier, I don't know if that's popular at all in the UK. The early seasons benefitted from the early art direction and I honestly wish the show began a couple of years earlier and had more seasons in the early 2000's

as an obese american I don't find it humorous.

NO TURKEEEEEEEEYYYYYY?!