People aren't watching this? It's great

People aren't watching this? It's great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtX_LVwEJhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's boring and has that terrible Britbong aesthetic. where everything looks like shitty London suburb

I would have if they hadn't cast all these washed up hey recognise THIS GUY!?!? actors who want to do their British TV Channel 4 thing because their agent told them it's good

What? Only episode three could be described like that. One episode took place entirely on a spaceship.

Timothy Spall's performance was really good.

Ive been enjoying the series. Finished the 3rd episode last night. That first episode had some great aesthetics.

It is meh at best

glib facsimile

Oxymoron.

Hit and miss. Episode 1 was crap. Spall's episode was the best so far.

Agree with this dude, total hit or miss.

Your best bet is to binge 4 eps at a time. Give each ep 15-20 mins. If it's intriguing to you, leave it on. If not, turn it off and go to the next ep. Repeat.

Or you can skip that and just watch the only two good ones:

Impossible Planet and The Commuter.

Black Mirror was hit and miss as well, but overall it's good. That's expected of anthology series.

I haven't seen episode 4 yet, but 2 was pretty good and 3 was amazing.

I don't really like telepathy stuff, wish they wouldn't have opened with that one.

>it's the future
>people start smoking in other people's homes without asking first
worst part of episode 4

Its classic Dick though.He was also hit or miss depending on how much speed he had done and how much money he needed.

This is a good series. Episode 4 was a bit boring though. Bryan Cranston is in the next episode.

It's not 2018 yet here.

I usually love stuff like this. But this show is boring as hell.

I couldn't even make it through any the books let alone try to watch this shit. PKD fucking sucks. Even from an entertainment standpoint just viewing a single trailer shows you just how crap it is,

youtube.com/watch?v=RtX_LVwEJhA

Everything was written before 1982 so that makes sense.

>PKD fucking sucks.

Poor man's black mirror.

PKD does suck.

First episode was a good stepping stone
Second was barely sci-fi
Third was supernatural but I enjoyed it
Have yet to watch the fourth but it looked promising what little I saw

British tv series = kino
American tv series = flicks