Why isn't he on network television? he's way funnier than any other late night host

why isn't he on network television? he's way funnier than any other late night host
youtube.com/watch?v=YZ9KUYGLbJM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AxG14lbL2Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>still no subs for the Israel special
Dammit!

Because he's a hack who repeats the same fucking tired jokes night after night.

he doesn't write his monologues

>watching any of the Late Night "fuck drumpf and fuck white people" Cuck Brigade
Are you in your mid 50s?

So...

David Letterman is funnier and more intelligent than anyone and yet Fallon beat him in the ratings because he's perfect for the Instagram generation. Conventionally funny, sycophantic and inoffensive so he gets lots of top guests.

his horse story was amazing

>I don't even have a house
>I've invested very poorly

also this. Conan was never going to be as popular as Fallon and that's all that NBC cares about. Leno was still #1 every week after all.

>white knighting Donald Trump
why are you suck a cuck?

>white knighting tv hosts
Why are you such a silly dumb bum bum?

wtf i love open borders now

1. He hasn't been funny since the mid 2000's
2. His ratings are garbage and always have been. He oversaw the lowest ratings of any Tonight Show host in its history.

that's even more pathetic

It was pretty funny when the women soldiers clowned him.

goddamn does Colbert sucks the energy out of the room. He should not be interviewing people.

He wrote for The Simpsons when they were still good, so there's that.

>ratings = quality
I want Fallon fans to leave

>ratings are not a legitimate reason for a late night host not being on network television
letterman brainlets strike again

conan had a bigger audience with his tonight show than fallon does now

Thats the problem, Conan is the only non-Jewish controlled talk show left

Irish racism. I'm sick off my motherland and her children abroad being treated like shit tbqh

Him in his early 2000's was always a blast and fun to watch him every night.
No idea how low he is now tho.

>Watching late night shows

What year is it?

The Jew fears the Mic

If it wasn't for based Colbert that cuck wouldn't even crack a laugh from the audience. Pathetic.

Well he was but he made sure to burn every bridge there

Formally Chucks

youtu.be/AxG14lbL2Iw
Is this even an interview? Conan's pretty much doing a whole stand-up routine, colbert doesn't add anything to it.

>based Colbert

Colbert might be ok if he wasn't so bipartisan - Trump becoming the president has made him and his writing staff lose their minds. He cannot let it go that Trump is the president. I don't watch his show regularly, but whenever I check it out he's whining about Trump.

partisan, not bipartisan

>Not watching *insert generic liberal talk show host*
W
The fuck is the matter with you? Don't you want to watch people rip on Donald Glumpf 24/7 that never goes beyond ad hom or ad populum?

It seems like a lot of late night hosts are just trying to do a jon stewart impression with their manufactured outrage over the latest fake news story, but that style of pundit-ry is currently out of fashion so their ratings will continue a slow decline with the rest of main stream media. its even affecting sports which will eventually have their own streaming video service in an app, kind of like the wwe network.

He is showing a lot of balls to actually stand for a legit presidency.

he never said he's defending him, not everyone wants to hear a Trump joke very 2 minutes, it's old.

lol

he doesn't give a fuck about trump, neither do other hosts, it's all about ratings.

Matt Furie thinks you're a fucking tool for using his frog to spread a proto idiocracy and if you're an actual non memer who still thinks Trump is anything less then a complete retard, you are a subhuman untermencsh.

When's the next transformers coming out?

I... no... This can't be happening! I'm the one in charge here!

my newspapers entertainment section lists the late night guests for each show. they show fallon, kimmel, colbert, myers and corden, but never conan. it makes me sad.

>these hosts are earning millions of dollars to mock trump and trumplerinas
>meanwhile, the average conservative american family struggles to feed 6 kids
IT'S NOT FAIR

Lol cry more you fat sack of shit. Matt furry is a fucking fag boy

Retweeted and upvoted.

What was great about died when he took the Tonight Show. The last 12-18 months of Late Night as Conan was transitioning his show for the normie audience. The weird college humor was phased out.

He hasn't and never will recover. No more Masturbating Bear, Stachenblochen, or GE Satelite

he literally said there should be less white men in the world during charlie rose

>dances oddly
>jumps up and down
>bows multiple times
>audience cheers for 5 minutes
thats basically all he does his entire show
hes really not that great

is there a late night show host that isnt a rat jew kike?

>no artistic talent so co-opts someone elses work to spread his toddler level understanding of the world.

Way to prove you're a fucking retard bro. You are the quintessential "useful idiot".

His work had a positive impact on American culture. You're a cultural parasite leeching off his talent and hard work. A mediocre blood sucker who took a fun loving happy frog and turned him into a retarded incel fuckboi.

Stunning rebuke bro. I'm seriously breathless here.

If you don't DELETE your f*cking post you'll see what happens...

You don't know who you're dealing with...

>Matt Furie thinks you're a fucking tool
This.

lol how mad is dis nigga?

Maybe they should fight for their rights as workers but I guess that goes against their ideologies.

I am going to fucking kill you.

>it's a Stephen "Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump" Colbert video
no thanks

>I don't understand physical comedy

How do you pronounce Conan?

no host does, they dont have time for that, you know how much work it would be to be a fulltime writer AND showhost? If he had to be writing jokes every time he wasnt filming, he'd never have time to do anything else.

>does string dance
>touches nipples
>growls at relatively attractive actress with whom he is flirting
>knocks over prop microphone
>poofs up receding pompadour