Am I supposed to believe they are related?

Am I supposed to believe they are related?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Quintessence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Am I supposed to believe they are
Weinsteined.
fixed that 4 you.

who's the latina?

jew

get out of here, really?

are jewesses just degenerate muslim women?

They aren't related.

>he didn't watch the movie

can't blame you

That got retconned in the new DC comics, Wonder Woman is Zeus' daughter

DCEU Zeus

Wondered why she was picked as wonder woman, she had sex with some producers.

Fucking Geoff Johns, man.

She fucked Ben.

I honestly never got why new 52 WW got so much praise at the beginning, I guess because the art was different?

Even before she knew she was of Zeus, I'm pretty sure in the movie Hippolyta says that she was sculpted by clay so they need not look like each other

that face Diana is making though is quite humorous I will admit

Nobody cared about Wonder Woman before the movies.

So the run from New 52 was the first time most people were reading a Wonder Woman comic for the first time thanks to the reboot buzz.

Pretty much. The original Jews looked like the modern day Palestinians

>Nobody cared about Wonder Woman before the movies.

And after

shut up goyim of course they are related

But the best WW book was from the 80s though

Am I supposed to believe your parent's aren't related?

que?

I can't believe any normal human can find this hook-nosed kike attractive. No racism here, just facts.

So? Comic books readers are very casual. They only read what is popular. Before female characters were never really popular. Specially Wonder Woman. So nobody knew shit about her or cared to look up her comics.

It was only with the reboot that people tried to give all books a chance. That's how her New 52 comic became so popular.

>Fucking Geoff Johns, man.

It's a much better origin than the stupid clay baby shit.

I want a Jewess that I can GOY. Sucks that she's with some heeb and not Hans

Aside from the Superman worship shit, yeah.

Kiss me, fat boy!

That run was popular though, it revamped WW after not getting anything for almost 20 years. I think you mean it wasn't popular by """comic book readers""" who just watch cartoons or movies but claim to read the comics for some dumb cred that doesn't exist

JeruZalem has some scenes that have that even though its a crappy movie

Perez had 2 good arcs (and the first and best one wasn't even entirely written by him but by Len Wein)
New 52 was better

No, it isn't. Being Zeus daughter is pretty unimaginative and makes no fucking sense continuity-wise.

Before Wonder Woman was created thanks to the Gods magic and was imbued with all their combined powers. That's why she was so powerful. She was basically Captain Planet-tier.

Her being just Zeus' daughter is not only generic as fuck as an origin for a Greek-inspired hero, but it should also make her a lot weaker power-wise, since she should only receive her powers from daddy's magic. But for some reason the comics at the time showed her as being ubberly powerful. It made no fucking sense. Specially when her half-brothers, that were also fathered by Zeus, were all weak as shit.

Pretty sure it was Azz.

fuck off back to This is a thread about jews

That run was popular during the 80's and among Wonder Woman fans. A very small minority.

If you read Rucka's even numbers run(secret origins) she got gifted by most of the gods in Olympus. Clay shit was retarded and noone liked it.

Written by Azz during Johns reign of power. That's why Johns is bringing that to the movies and back into the comics as well.

Why fuck off. Pol hates jewsbut loves jewess milkers

You know how arranged marriage is a thing?

That's how the genes spread. They knew that if left to their own devices they'd never spread their genes

Yeah, and now Johns and Lee are ignoring that run and bringing back all the Azz's shit from NEW 52 in the newest run. So Wonder Woman comics now is back to being Zeus' little girl and fighting off fucking Grail to protect her stupid brother named Jason that Johns created.

>but it should also make her a lot weaker power-wise, since she should only receive her powers from daddy's magic.

Newsflash, retard. Zeus is one of the strongest beings in DC. This is like saying Hercules should be weak because he only got his powers from one of the most powerful skyfathers in DC.

>Yeah, and now Johns and Lee are ignoring that run

You're dumb
Rucka kept her being Zeus' daughter and they are continuining this because Johns asked that to be kept

And Lee isn't even involved in this

And Azz's run is the best Wondie run in decades. Then Rucka shat all over it and smeared the shit with his dick.

No Rucka did the rebirth run till #20(?), they're not really ignoring it. I will agree I don't like Jason mainly because he looks like a twink. I don't know man I never liked the Clay origin of Diana and the daughter of Zeus imbued with the gifts of the gods places her way higher than magic clay imo.

The New 52 WW had none though

she looks like Final Crisis WW. Why didn't they make her wear contacts though?

>Zeus is one of the strongest beings in DC.

Nope. The Greek Pantheon were always weak as shit. Darkseid would constantly fuck with them for sport.

And Zeus isn't a powerhouse alone. His children with humans are usually weak as shit. It's only his children with other godfolks that are generally strong.

Hey, Rucka. Still mad nobody liked your shit retcon run that got retconned back?

Zeus is pretty strong dude, I mean he's supposed to be on the same level as Highfather,Shazam,Phantom stranger and Ganthet post crisis.

>Rucka kept her being Zeus' daughter

Nope. Rucka reticonned it out. Rucka brought all the Perez's canon back, including Wonder Woman being made out of clay and the amazons all being made out of nothing already adult and immortal. That's why Wonder Woman had no powers in the beginning of her newest origin before gaining her powers as gift from all the gods, which is when she's able to break the bars from prison and learn English.

Incorrect, especially since the New 52 started. Wonder Woman has never been stronger than now.

Will DC ever stop relaunching their universes? Nu52 only lasted like four years

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Quintessence

well he could pass as a Greek

And now it's rectonned again. WW's current run is about her half-brother Hercules getting killed and her finding about her finding her twin brother Jason.

Rucka's entire run was nothing more than autistic screeching

Didin't she sculpt her out of clay?

No, he couldn't.

t. know tons of Greeks and have Greek family

He kept the Zeus origin. He mixed the old canon with the new. I understand you not comprehending it because it was a mess though.

Didn't you watch the movie?

>I never liked the Clay origin of Diana and the daughter of Zeus imbued with the gifts of the gods places her way higher than magic clay imo.

Rucka brought her old origin back. Where the amazons were all magic beings that were formed as adults and were immortals, and were Wonder Woman was created from clay by Hippolyta and brought to life by the gods. Then later Wonder Woman gain her powers from the gods to be their champion.

Azz's origin is entirely different. In Azz's run the amazons were mortals, thus why their need to go out and rape-kill sailors for their seed to replenish their population of amazons, which including killing-selling the male babies. And Wonder Woman was Zeus' daughter and received her powers just from him alone. That's also why she had her sayian mode where she'd get all white and show electric powers.

I'm Greek, malaka

New 52 Amazons are immortal

That's because New 52 is a inconsistent mess of plotholes, constant retcons and writers tripping over their own bullshit.

A Greek kike maybe.

Mods delete this thread

Not yet.

Well they tried to contain years of events in a span of 10 years in DC time so what'd you expect? Well in rebirth most of the things got a soft retcon

There's nothing inconsistent about New 52 WW's power level. She has been shown to be a peer to the top guys like GL, Shazam, Orion, etc. Only Superman eclipses her in power.

>Actually believing this

And it's going to be awful. Fuck the new run. Fucking Grail. One of the most stupid OCs ever created.

He didn't, man. He really didn't.

No they weren't. Not in Azz's run.

Too bad Captain Marvel hasn't really been shown that much besides John's JL run and that mini he had. GL got a big boost post Johns tho so he's top tier power house now, not sure with Orion tho but they did show him kicking most of the corps asses during the awful godhead arc.

Yeah, she's pretty shit. But her edginess is so hot. I would drop an unholy load in her.

Everything about Wonder Woman was inconsistent during 52, not the least her characterization.

In the same run her half-brothers fathered by Zeus with other humans were weak as fuck. Even the half-brothers Zeus fathered with Hera were weaker than Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman for some reason was OP as fuck and showed to have even more powers without her cuffs.

Of course, while being the strongest female character in DC at the time she was still weaker than Superman, her boyfriend at the time, because Superman.

Orion got his shit pushed in by the First Born, whom unshackled Diana eventually beat. That nigger was crazy strong too, he kept Boom tube open with his physical strength.

Why does she have omega beams again? I mean Kalibak and Orion don't have them, is it because she's half Amazon?

This has been adressed in the current run, it's apparently normal for Zeus' children to have different power levels. Some of them were mortal and never even knew they were demigods, according to Diana.

Well I haven't been reading WW and that Superman/WW book before since I fucking hate trinity shipping with all my heart. I kinda like her current ongoing tho but personally I feel like it's only good for tradewaiting.

Everything about her is shit. Specially the DARKSEID WAR she came from. Fucking Johns, man.

Nobody liked that shitty story-line. Nobody liked Grail stupid character. Nobody liked the idea of Wonder Woman having a twin-brother that Hippolyta threw out for being a male. Nobody liked the edgy amazons from New 52

So why bring that all back in a single run? People then say that REBIRTH is for the old fans, that REBIRTH came to fix all the mistakes from the reboot. No. REBIRTH is just a set of old paint. Something to fool you into believing that the old days are back in some way while Johns and the other editors keep forcing the shitty NEW 52 continuity nobody likes.

You only get 50% of your genes from your father. Orion and Kalibak didn't get it I guess.

Also, the Omega beams could be acquired through other means. Brutaal in Earth 2 had them for example. Maybe Grail got them the same way.

I'm not reading the new run. Either way that excuse, it it's really real, is coming waaay too late and is awful.

"Oh, the inconsistency in power between Zeus children is super normal. That explains me being a OP as shit for the no good reason. So forget about my shitty new origin making no sense in context".

That's just wrong. People overall liked Azz's run.

You should reed Azz's stuff. It was the only good Wonder Woman run in years.

Earth-2 Superman did die and was then fucking transformed to Darkseid's murdermachine, him fucking zapping Pa Kent was pretty twisted. I don't know man, Grail is just too "perfect".

Yeah been meaning to read it but isn't Azz run where Trevor gets cucked by Superman?

It makes perfect sense. Hercules was always OP in mythology, DC, and Marvel, and he's just a demigod like Diana.

Grail have Omega Beans because she's a shitty OC do not steal character by Grail. That's the answer.

Grail isn't perfect at all. She's more powerful than Diana, but that doesn't mean anything as far as her character goes.

>Yeah been meaning to read it but isn't Azz run where Trevor gets cucked by Superman?
No, Superman isn't in the story at all.

It makes no fucking sense. Go read the myths again. Hercules was strong, but stronger than most gods. He was just strong as fuck.

In the DC books he was weak as shit, too.

>Grail isn't perfect at all.

Come on, man.

He was literally strong enough to hold the heavens on his back, you ignorant nigger.

>In the DC books he was weak as shit, too.
Okay, breh.

>No, Superman isn't in the story at all.
Alright alright, might give it a try then. Thanks user. Also dude Grail is kinda perfect, her Keikkaku fucking worked and she's insanely strong, she was able to oneshot Superwoman.

How is she perfect? She's a dumb, selfish, evil cunt. Being powerful doesn't mean anything. 2/3 of the JL's villains are more powerful than them, it doesn't means they're perfect.

Post the page with Earth-22 Superman owning him.

wanna lick dem pits tbqhwyf

>She's a dumb, selfish, evil cunt. Being powerful doesn't mean anything

That's because she's a shitty character that's supposed to evil and edgy.

Kingdom Come Superman was a lot more powerful than regular Superman.

No, he wasn't.

He no sold the same hits that gave Superman a busted nose and sent him flying. He was literally immune to Kryptonite, fucktard.

Superman was also immune to kryptonite around at the same time. Superman also have wrecked Hercules many times.

Hercules at the time as a joke character. He'd constantly get wrecked by others. DC's Hercules has always been a shitty character.

I want to facefuck her until my dick falls off