Don't pay to see this movie

Don't pay to see this movie

It stinks

>paying to see movies

what year is it

The year of our lord 2017:

How was Becky Ferguson though?

It looks bland and generic but I wanna support Alfredson so the studios will give him shekels to make a TTSS sequel, I'm conflicted.

how is it that the fass looks younger in this movie than alien covenant?

Kermode didnt like it

But im said he wont be in kino anymore he's failing as an actor recently especially when emma watson is in the most grossing movie of the year

Shit she's a retard in it

Don't its clearly not his film the film has been killed in re edits and reshoots there is clear as day ADR and scenes in the trailer aren't in the movie

Fresh Norway air

>Don't its clearly not his film the film has been killed in re edits and reshoots there is clear as day ADR and scenes in the trailer aren't in the movie
Damn that sucks.

>On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes the film has an approval rating of 24% based on 29 reviews, with an average rating of 3.8/10.[16] On Metacritic, the film has a weighted average score of 34 out of 100, based on 10 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".[17]
I never trust those critics but that seems pretty brutal.

Also whoever is in charge of marketing should be fired. It's obvious the studio didn't believe in the movie.

>Filming ended on 1 April 2016.[14] Reshoots and additional filming took place in Norway during the spring of 2017.
An entire year between reshoots which were then rushed.

Its shit don't bother

It is however hilariously bad I'd recommend it for free

Val Kilmer is in it and he's dubbed over

God damn it. Is this Hollywood fucking over Alfredson, then? When will they learn?
I just want him to make Brothers Lionheart, fuck. This is pretty upsetting, but I can't say the trailers didn't have me worried. It looks generic as fuck, which I didn't expect from him.

Is it like, not just bad but really bad? Iwe seen the trailer couple times in movies and it kinda looks interesting

Its not even generic in a possible sense

Its a mess of plots that go nowhere, laughable dialogue and bad acting

The only positive is Fassbender he gives it his all

So did the studios fuck him or did he simply make a bad movie anyway?

Definite studio meddling

While there is no guarantee that the original was good there is just too much baffling shit in this cut

As I said clear dubbed lines over almost every scene, Val Kilmer completely redubbed, he and Toby Jones subplot given two minutes, JK Simmons is given five minutes with no payoff to his character or story, that chick from the brown bunny is introduced and never brought back, and then it is cut scenes from what's shown in the trailer.

The killer is also laughably shit

As I said content is in the trailer that's not in the movie, this is like a junk sy fi thriller

i would pay if it was about a REAL snowman killing people. Imagine how fun that could be

>he's never seen Jack Frost
Neither have I but it fits your requirements

He mutilates bodies with snowmen though

who's the killer? spoiler tag it.

I'm gonna go spend $43.00 and go see the movie. This price includes the mini pizza and stinky nachos I will be munching on. I will be sitting very close to a couple that is clearly on a date and slapping those nachos in my fat fucking mouth for them to hear and smell. :^)

The film is so terrible it tells you half an hour in

his ex's boyfriend

Was it even spooky at all?

i looked it up, thats a horror comedy though. Imagine someone would actually comission a competent director/ screenwriter to do a 100% serious film about a killing snowman. Whatever the outcome it would be interesting

are the books any good, i was gonna read the book before the movie came out. then i saw it was like book 8 in the series or something. then i saw the books in the store and they are all like 100 pages long. i was gonna blast through them but didnt actually wanna waste money buying them, at 16 dollars a pop. im so conflicted.

Nope the crowd jumped at three moments two of which are in the trailer and both involving snowballs

He throws one at a woman then when she goes home he throws it at her window

Third was before he kills the second woman he just pops up behind the woman even though the shot before we saw him enter from a different door

someone get Fassbender a better agent goddamn

Patrician tier taste user

Yeah he's had a shit year

To be honest he's the least of its problems he at least tries

just don't pay to see a movie 2bh

>not about a snowman that kills people
I want my money back

You get to see her get flipped by fassy and choked if you're into that

do they fuck in the snow?

Good thread

This is disappointing. The trailer had certain red flags that I couldn't put my finger on which suggested it would be less Seven and more Bone Collector, but I was holding out hope.

wudduya mean

>look up plot on imdb
>Detective Harry Hole

Jesus, what were they thinking?

Agent Dick Tradesmansentrance at your service

kek, hows the girl called? Denise Dingus?

What the fuck did you expect. The premise is literally parody tier. It's a serial killer that builds god damn snowmen

No

Its not either

I expected a thrashy serial killer movie and didn't even get that

It sucks? Damn I was hoping Fass would appear in one movie that wasn't a piece of shit this year.

>Val Kilmer is in it and he's dubbed over
You mean all his lines are ADR or another actor was brought in to dub his lines?

The books are quite good, if you like crime stuff

It's a Norwegian name and Hole is pronounced completely different from the English word, but I'm gonna guess they use the English pronunciation in the movie anyway.

What went wrong? The book is great. It's got Fassbender and a great setting. It should be great. It's a shame if they fucked it up.

>emma watson is in the most grossing movie of the year

They released her Harvey W sex tape?

Beauty and the beast

Another actor voices over him

Does it at least have that comfy snow movie feel to it?

Emma ain't that ugly