What's the Sup Forums equivalent of this controversial scene?

What's the Sup Forums equivalent of this controversial scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/faq
nyaa.si/#
vimeo.com/67405769
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf8GaDkFm3E
youtube.com/watch?v=E-71Euv1UL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They work for the mercenary.
The White-Hawketta man.

2001 ending

Baby killing/eating scene in mother!

I wouldn't call that scene controversial. With that said, I can't actually think of a betrayal scene that over the top in live action.

Red Wedding?

>that
>the most controversial thing in berserk

What's the Sup Forums equivalent of this?

The road did it first.

KANEDAAAAA

wtf is this

boku no picu

what's going on here

Made in Abyss live action when?

made in abyss

made in abyss, a series that's about a giant pit and the further down you get the harder it is to get back up to surface level, for every layer the symptoms get worse and when you're at the lowest explored point and try to get to surface level you either transform into a rock or a monster

When you nut but she still sucking loool

Made in Abyss is such a shitty show.

all anime is shit to some extent

i'm retarded, where do i steal this now that nyaa is dead?

you go to nyaa and dl the torrent
nyaa.pantsu.cat/faq
nyaa.si/#

Little Shop of Horrors (Directors Cut)

> kill both leads
> end the world

yeah, i thought that ending was a bit weird because i had only seen the theatrical cut, it's kinda like the butterfly effect where they changed the ending to be more upplifting

I can understand why test audiences hated it. Even when i watch it, i don't want them to die. It sort of makes the great effects at the end pointless since you are so bummed out.

The premise is amazing but it was totally wasted.

The Thing

just like tv music and actually everything

horriblesubs

this show was so fucking great

i won't be continuing this series

What's the tv equivalent of this?

This year was actually great for anime, I watched TWO full shows, and one of them was great, most years I can barely stomach one

EVERYONE WATCH MADE IN ABYSS I WANT A FUCKING SEASON 2

I dunno
Looks like pedo moeshit to me

This is STILL the only good anime made in the 2010s.

vimeo.com/67405769

it is, it's just covered in the guise of gore to entertain the lonely ultra-bored weebs who sees gore and death as entertaining parts of media

the last ones i stomached was Charlotte, Re:Zero(first 3 eps were fantastic, then fell off drastically)

There was the other one about the kid who somehow traveled back in time and rewrote his timeline. It was very gripping but they fucked up with the last 2 or 3 episodes. I don't know why these things crash and burn with their fucking endings.

boy it sure isn't

It has Shota armpits fapbait though.

What was her fucking problem?

>it's just covered in the guise of gore to entertain the lonely ultra-bored weebs who sees gore and death as entertaining parts of media

The adventurous aspect of it is great too, fuck off
It feels very indiana jones (or HxH if we are using anime) where the main reason why the protagonist went to an adventure is mostly greed, there is no evil at the bottom of the abyss who they have to defeat to save the world, no, they go there because there are relics, treasure and shit
I like it

the last one i mentioned was Erased

His mother had perfect dick sucking lips.

In 2015 I must have watched only 2 with the Lupin series and OPM
Last years I've watched mob psycho and luluco
This year little witch academia and Made in abyss which surprised me by being so good

I don't know about the author but it is clear that he has alot of liberty writting it, I wonder if it is self published or something

how could i forget mob psycho

mob psycho has been a pleasure, definitely one of my top favorites. I'd even rank it over OPM, for me.

>I'd even rank it over OPM, for me.
me too, it was great

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf8GaDkFm3E

I want Ozen to destroy my dick

wow so pedo moeshit that is also edgy, bravo anime.

trying to dress something up as deep doesn't help the reality

I didn't say it was deep
I said it was a fun adventure like indiana jones

Made in Abyss, anime of the year.

fun is a subjective construct that is used when you don't really have any real reasons as to why something is good

you're grasping at straws

>verbalizing abstracts for no reason

youtube.com/watch?v=E-71Euv1UL4

abyss fags are almost as annoying as pickle rick fags for inserting themselves into every thread on every board with their diseased pedo shit.

>stop liking good shows!
back to Sup Forums

Think of the edgiest movie possible and there you go

I don't understand why it's considered such a great betrayal though.
The fact that he was so down on his luck at that moment really ruined it for me. Locked in a basement, tortured and when he's rescued no one has any faith in him anymore and Guts has essentially taken his place.

There has literally never been a "controversial scene" in anime. TO have controversy you must have substance and something worth discussing.

Wait, is it time to us "that"?

That is the Sup Forums equivalent of that.

no you don't, what do you think "controversy" means?

"I turned myself into a hollow Nanachi, I'M HOLLOW RIIICK!"

What's the Sup Forums equivalent of this.

What are some television and film characters that completely ruined the show or movie when they were introduced?

me too senpai. me too

That episode of american gods where a guy gets eaten by a vagina

when i saw episode 2 with the erect cock, i immediately dropped the show

Anime is gay af.

Why did Miura find it necessary to copy a character from a 1970s rock opera?

What non-Sup Forums-weeb anime that is similar to FMA ?

And the cenobytes

All anime is Sup Forums you fucking normalfag.

pffffffffff fucking retard

This was my most shameful fap.

Have you ever tried discussing Toonami tier anime on Sup Forums?

Yes, you'd get proper discussion if you didn't instantly out yourself as a Sup Forums crossboarder who doesn't actually know anything about anime.

Why would you want to discuss shit tier anime?

Cowboy Bebop is shit?

been awhile since I lurked Sup Forums but as long as you don't admit to watching it on toonami I dunno why they'd have a problem unless it's >naruto

Sup Forums does that on the daily

When compared to the far superior Samurai Champloo, yup. I'm sure Champloo aired on toonami too but jesus they mostly only air garbage. I bet you actually liked Space Dandy too you fucking pleb

>I bet you actually liked Space Dandy too you fucking pleb

Never actually watched it but i'll make sure to avoid, thanks.

I agree it's not controversial but I have spent dozens of hours discussing Berserk with various people. If you aren't able to take something serious because it's animated or because of its fans then that's your problem.

>Schierke
>ruined Berserk

Schierke was the character that Berserk needed. The best arc was Lost Children because it showed that even though Guts could just let go of his personal attachments and probably fucking kill Griffith, he would become the type of person that's consumed his life from the start. He didn't have a childhood because of Gambino, he didn't have a family because of Griffith, and he wouldn't have anything if he didn't have Schierke or Casca to remind him why he's still going on.

Great Teacher Onizuka is best anime

There are a shit load of film references and easter eggs.

what the fuck

It is. The writer is a fatass late 30s pedo. He writes and draws little girls being strung up naked and constantly pissing themselves. It's pure degeneracy.

The manga shows just what his intent was more than the "toned down" anime.

made in abyss

Fuck off all she does is add boring explanations for how magic works as if anyone gave a shit and ride on his back when he's in the armor. OH BOY, I WONDER IF SHE'LL BRING HIM BACK THIS TIME

Schierke is the connection to the spirit world, which is vastly important in Berserk.

This. You either have a character to explain this shit or the gang need to keep running into people who miraculously know how to explain it

She's still not as bad as the wasted potential that is Isidro

>Guts runs across a kid obsessed with becoming stronger? Will Guts become to father to him Gambino never was?
>Oh wait he's just le retarded monkey boy comedy relief and just quips with puck, barely involved in the story with no character development.

That's the problem with post-Conviction Berserk. Guts has a new family, but it has no heart. It's all just shallow stagnant bullshit.

it is pedo moeshit with typical animoo edgelord shit thrown in
it's not like berserk edgy where it's half genuine darkness (serious character writing etc) and half fun gore horror killfests, it's the kind of shitty edgyness that's all about torturing characters for no reason