Alright, which one of you wrote this?

Alright, which one of you wrote this?

looks like there are enough citations there to back up the claim :^)

They aren't wrong. Even if you don't think the movie is amazing it's still one of the best sequels ever given how poorly sequels usually turn out.

Critics

But it's true.

It's not a recent edit, and it's really not that ridiculous of a statement. Outside of stuff like LoTR what sequels are even good? Terminator 2?

As long as it stays true to the first movie, why can't this be true? To be honest, I really couldn't enjoy the first one storywise for some reason but the world building and atmosphere was really on point and can honestly keep up with modern movies. If the aesthetics are the same in the sequel and the story is coherent and solid, the Wiki claim is plausible

The Empire Strikes Back, The Godfather Part 2, Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight, The Winter Soldier, Aliens, Toy Story 2 and that's about all I have for you.

BR 2049 is in their league if not better. What is your point?

Wasn't arguing with you. I agree with the statement on Wikipedia. Just listing the competition to help prove the point. Out of all the sequels in the world the list of good ones is only a little over a handful.

Jay Bauman, renowned movie aficionado and self-taught master auteur.

The critics on rotten tomatoes.

This kills the viral marketers on this board trying to claim DC, Marvel and SW are the pinnacle of kino

I mean for all the "web-savvyness" users here pretends they have, I doubt anyone of them ave the skills to hack into wikipedia and do this.

Road Warrior, you got most of em' though.

So what's THE BEST sequel of all time?

>hack into wikipedia

>godfather 2

What the fuck

Lets not forget ghostbusters, the movie that revolutionized hollywood daring women to dream big and break the glass ceiling because there was a ghost behind it.

Scary Movie 2

1. Godfather II
2. ESB
3. The Two Towers
4. Aliens
5. BR2049

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I knew the moment I wrote it there would be a thread on Sup Forums.

Fucking unreal how much of a pack of crybabies this board is.

so not even 10 movies, you're proving my point

It's better than the first one.

So how is that expanded universe coming along, you cuck?