instagram.com/cameronrussell/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BaPDmhlASxz/?taken-by=cameronrussell
youtu.be/Exi0mDw897o
youtube.com/watch?v=lO61TCgbMas
youtube.com/watch?v=MrKkTPQipAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine reading of all of that shit

implying i am reading that drivel? terry the photographer fucks models, was that a secret?

>Sup Forums - Feminism

Cool story bro

/p/'s gonna have a fucking field day with this

I just want someone to hack/steal his private stash.

see miley cyrus and OBAMA with cum dripping down their face.

is it a gossip board?

Photography board, they already shitpost about uncle terry for some reason

Way too much reading, but was it ever a doubt that Terry Richards was a deviant and creep? His photos of girls sucking his weird dick, cuming on shaved heads, etc. isn't exactly unknown knowledge.

It's all becoming clear

It isn't beginning. People have known about this shit forever. I don't think anyone was really required to shoot with Terry, I can't imagine anyone wanting to. The dude looks creepy as fuck and, what a shocker, he is as messed up as you would expect.

Meant to say always

>promoted hack photographer fucks famous sluts with his american peeled off dick
NOOOOO, WHAT? NOOOOO

>your job will never involve fucking models half the day

tl;dr?

This is getting fucking ridiculous. This basically boils down to "some guy known for shooting risqué pictures offered to shoot me nude. I declined."

Talking to women is going to be a misdemeanor by 2020.

Terry really knows how to do this stuff, senpai. You just don't make a secret of it and then there's never a scandal.

>write out an essay
>turn it into dozens of different pictures

why though

TLDR
it's nothing, don't bother
it's this
instagram.com/p/BaPDmhlASxz/?taken-by=cameronrussell
repeated over and over with slight changes

lmao i ain't reading that shit
why can't she type out a statement like a normal person

Except that's not what those stories say at all.

This is what it looks like to live on hype.

His photos just aren't that good.

it really is

WHAAAAT??? PEOPLE IN POWER ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OTHER PEOPLE? NO FUCKING WAY!!

He doesn't do it on the more famous girls, only unsuccessful or very young ones.

There's nothing even remotely bad in most of what she says.

>some photographer let me sleep on his couch, but he gave me a thin blanket!
>he obviously was pressuring me to sleep in his bed by giving me such a thin blanket!

what are the odds that donnie was on the sidelines of this watching his daughter suck uncle terry's weiner

Last time I was on a /p/, which is a blue board, there were 8 Terry threads, all of them with full hardcore sex Terry pics in the OP. Some had been there for like a month.

It's send to her from different girls, not her own stories.

at least terry was a proper deviant photographer. the rest of these are like screenjunkies-tier harassment.

>its ok to be abused by the elites
im glad you voted trump

>>its ok to be abused by the elites
where in my post do i imply this?

Uncle Terry!

It literally already is.

One is still there, still getting his dick sucked, for over 2 weeks now:

>he got Elle

>Talking to women is going to be a misdemeanor if you are ugly by 2020.
FTFY

Genuinly asking:

I only have seen a few pictures if him fucking some celebritys. Why do they do it? Is he an influential person?

A 15 year old got forcefully fingered in the first story there you moron

You're excusing people in power abusing it. Are you that fucking stupid?

I have no clue I've always been fascinated with this guy

There has to be something they get in return for fucking this ugly ass dude

he has a monster cock

There is something about photographers that allows them to pull down ass. Harry Langdon was the same way.

Small, strange-looking dudes sometimes have a thing about them. Look at some of David Spade's women.

Jesus fucking Christ. Why can't she just make a blog like a normal person. Medium is the hip blog of choice nowadays. Why couldn't she make one of those.

Over 50 images of pages of text!

I'm not reading all that. What's the tl;dr of it?

>monster cock

>I'm not reading all that. What's the tl;dr of it?

This famous bisexual male whore that is known for fucking many of his photography subjects asked her if she wanted to post nude for him. She realized that the implication was also for sex. She declined. She considers this rape.

Why is he popular? His pictures looks basic as fuck

>terry the photographer rapes underage models, was that a secret?
Not something people widely acknowledge, no

So I read one f those and it goes like this
>Im a model
>I do almost naked pictures and I post them online
>people are looking at them and making comments
>Im being raped

His stuff has become famous and popularity breeds popularity. Also, his more conventional work that doesn't scream "OH LOOK IT'S ME AND I'M TERRY THIS IS MY STUFF" is actually extremely good.

>Also, his more conventional work blah-blah-blah is actually extremely good
post it

T. Bone fucking Miley Cyrus pics when!

He's not even particulary good photographer. I assume he has the gift of gab and enough gall to achieve his wants.

youtu.be/Exi0mDw897o

It's literally why people get "into the photography industry" in the first place.
Watching the news these days feels like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=lO61TCgbMas

He's not exactly my favorite photographer, but here are a few.

WEST BTFO

Terry has been accused of multiple sexual assaults for years.

No one gives a shit.

okay alright enough
it's not like i understand photography anyway
please don't reply to me again

This stuff is sort of ridiculous but I like it.

Also, Terry is a total creep but he's so open about it and proud of it that it's almost endearing to me. Also the few times I met him he was really nice to me and the women there all knew him and knew what they were getting into so maybe I'm biased. Terry is a total pervert who says disgusting things to those women and will show his cock and stuff, but that's sort of how far he goes. Compare this to Patrick Demarchelier (I can't believe he has never been accused of anything) who's the nastiest cunt alive and into full blown wait-for-them-in-the-dark tier. He might've calmed down in recent years, but Jesus Christ even as a man I felt intimidated by his rape-atmosphere, and his general attitude towards women was disgusting ("oh user imagine sucking your cum out of her slutty little asshole"), and the stories I heard about him only made it worse.

was this rape?

Is this place usually in the business of defending rich Jews

>You're excusing people in power abusing it.
source?

he's high up in the illuminati

Why would anyone want to see that?

Oh No

Kek. My bro, a photographer, hates this fucking sleazeball.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrKkTPQipAg

>terry
>harvey
>bernie

>idiot feminists post these are some sort of proof of "sexism"

>it's just stories of how incredibly dumb and naive girls and women are

imagine being so stupid and pussy pass entitled that you actually think these make anyone other than the stupid cunts bad

>dumb retard girl wants to be a model

>goes to some guys house or "studio"(LOL) she doesn't know

>men sexually proposition her

>help this is RAPE!

No you dumb bitch its called getting owned because your IQ is lower than a dogs.

Hell my dog won't even go with strangers to their basement cause he isn't a fucking retard

And literally nothing happened in the next 15.
I'll pass on your pathetic moral outrage over some fucking instagram screenshots. WOW THEY SENT A MESSAGE ON SOCIAL MEDIA BETTER CALL UP THE FUCKING COPS AND SEND THE GUY TO JAIL FUCK EVIDENCE FUCK PROOF AND PLEASE COMPLETELY IGNORE THE VICTIM CULTURE THESE WOMEN EXHIBIT.

I'm a lawyer and I laugh all day at kids like you who think this warrants attention. I guarantee you either are a nu-male orbiter who never gets laid, or some dumb bitch who thinks she never got promoted because of her vag and not her useless sociology degree.

>gentile woman from small town goes to kike filled degenerate city
>is surprised by what happens in degenerate city

what else is new

Shit, I had your dog (mom) over in my basement last night, user.

Learn to scan read, retard.

Terry Richardson took a really disgusting picture of Gavin McInnes that is NSFW so I won't post it, but it's very strange.

you don't think he got in on this?

Yeah, there are guys with the balls and total lack of inhibition who will just whip it out and be lewd, and because they're non threatening women find it titillating. They make the calculation that he may be weird, but he'll be a good lay with no strings attached.

> Vice co-founder Gavin McInnes defended Richardson in 2004, saying his work was criticized by "first-year feminist types."[15]

Alt-righters heads explode

quick rundown?

Gavin and a black guest shoved buttplugs up their asses live on his show. This was somehow to stick it to the Muslims, but don't ask me how.

Gavin's target audience is right-leaning white men who are afraid of being called Nazis. Because he doesn't bring up the JQ, and pretends not to be racist, Ezra Levant keeps him employed. He'll never take a pay cut and strike out on his own because he has a lifestyle to maintain. Which involves coke and keeping his Injun wife in nice dresses.

Long time rumour that he fucks the women he photographs

>defend terry
>criticize weinstein

anyone who does this is a piece of shit

It's pretty much a guarantee.

I mean yeah but what do all these instagram walls of text say

>criticize weinstein
>anyone who does this is a piece of shit

>several photos of him fucking fucking his models
>several models speak out about how he randomly got his dick out on set with no prior warning
>"rumour"
umm user... I don't think you know what that word means...

some but obviously not all

>

>rumour
Ehm...I have literally dozens of pics of him fucking models and even actresses

Post on Sup Forums or link me to an archive famalaam

no you dont
the only commonly known one is juliette lewis
d-level models? who cares

He's in damm good shape desu

I briefly dated an aspiring actress in London in 2014.

We both worked at a bar in a rather up-scale area.

In the short time we were together I experienced:

1. One household celebrity and family man coked to the gills entering the bar to wait for his coke dealer "Squeaky" to meet him

2. Another lesser known, older ginger actor trying to get the girl (who had come to see me during my late shift) drunk along with his two middle-aged friends who asked her a bunch of degenerate shit

3. Saw lewd text messages from a household name comedian and actor trying to fuck her and learned he had fucked other aspiring actresses

This girl was relatively sweet but had tried cocaine, been propositioned by producers (e.g. invited to fuck them for cash) and knew other girls who did bad shit to try and become famous. I really don't understand why people behave that way. Isn't tender, romantic love superior to superficial liaisons with random people?