34 days till justice league

34 days till justice league

>34 days until another movie where superheroes team up to save the world from peril

Sure is refreshing and new.

Face it. Capeshit's gotten all sorts of redundant.

Think the Flash will meme in this movie ?

How much more red is Whedon going to make the film before premiere?

You know alot of the same scenes in the original snyder trailer re appear in the new trailers just with different color if anything joss did some editing and added a more character interactions with quips

Blade runner 2049 was good

That's my point. Idiot Whedon has no idea how to color Snyder's frames. He literally went full retarded and decided to take a giant dump on Snyder's usually sharp visuals.

BASED

The shots look the same just now their red looks good the red skies are creepy

The brightened scenes expose too much CGI which Snyder is usually smart enough to hide as not to make it too obvious. But we'll see how it ends up looking in theatres.

Hell on earth 10,000 b.c

That looks pretty cool. I don't doubt that Snyder wanted to make a good film. I just hope WB don't get too much of cold feet and end up rejecting too much of his vision in favor of Geoff Johns/Whedon. Again, we'll find out in 34 days.

40 days till justice league has been forgotten about

Like i said dude alot of the og footage from the snyder trailers are still included in the new ones
Even the scene of flash smashing through the glass with iris west in the back is in the latest trailer im sure all his shit is in the final product

Not for me. I'm patiently waiting for the Director's Cut.

>DUDE GENRE
It's not about what, it's about how.

Roasted

Can be said about 90% out there there.

36 days until DC is dead and you retards can fuck off back to what ever shithole you crawled out of

MY
MAN! !

So if looks like even with Whedon wrapping up production, pretty much everything the fans predicted is in there in one form or another.

Feels good. I am so fucking hype for this. This could become one of the most solid, tightly written trilogies of all time. DChads will know where I'm coming from. Brainlets snd Mousecucks can kiss my ass.

Its gonna be kino forsure

I am hoping to watch the fall of the DCU at full screen IMAX theaters!

We will see. If it is a quip mess, I will personally harass Zack Snyder every day on Vero until he releases a Director's Cut without the Whedon scenes.