*offers you a role in a movie and winks*

*offers you a role in a movie and winks*

Sorry cave troll, I only suck Jewish cock to star in kino, not your pleb garbage.

>take off incontinence pants and try to look seductive

does he wink with his already quinty eye or his non squinty eye?

"Sure thing papa rabbi, just please don't get any cum on my hair!"

*unzips dick*

>thats very kind Mister Weinsten Sir, but its not a Quentin Tarantino flick is it?

*bends over*

I honestly see no problem with getting fucked once to become a fucking millionaire and live life on easymode.

Anal probably isn't even that bad, and most girls probably only blew him or jerked him off which wouldn't hurt at all. Sure vaginal could be a little painful but I really doubt anyone was fucked vaginally for a movie role, that just seems a little out of left field.

Agreed.

Vs. what's required for a real career (then working 9-5 for 45 years until you retire and get cancer) taking a load in the ass then living on easy street loaded, pretty minor.

How many of her leaked nudes do you think were meant for Harvey?

oy vey anything to brainwash more goyim rabbi!

how many children must we eat as is the traditional jewish practice as taught by Abromovich a devout Jewish follower.

i mean, you wouldnt suck his dick for 20 million and a career?

Is it an action movie? Am I going to look cool? Well pull that sucker out imma goin' down!

SO relateble

You guys are fucking pigs.

Of course faggot millenials would take the easy way out cause none of you know the sense of satisfaction after a hard day's work. At the end of the day you have money, but everyone will know you didn't do shit for it. People that land jobs on their own merits, those that work hard and struggle in the face of adversity instead of just using luck to get themselves to the top of the financial food chain are always the ones that will feel satisfied on their death bed.

Fucking lazy scum, all of you.

>dies at 55 from overwork
Yes really satisfied ty

>Breaking News: Every person on Earth will suck a dick for a million dollars.

>Even More Breaking News: Man arrested for giving out millions of dollars

Maybe that hard work you put into "not" having a miserable existence via monetary wealth and unchecked white consumerism will bring you some comfort when 18 months after you retire at 65 you're diagnosed with colon cancer, then two months after that it's spread and you live another three weeks.

Congratulations. You just spent 45 years of your life as the regional manager for the local Enterprise Rental agency. Isn't hard work great? I bet it'll be really satisfying to think back on that life.

Instead of, you know, having a good time the whole way through because you did 15 minutes of work and it set you up financially for life.

>papa rabbi
I'm saving that one for later

>white consumerism

t. buttblasted tyrone

figures a darkie doesn't know the joy of a hard day's work

>Breaking News: Every person on Earth will suck a dick for a million dollars.
Being broke ain't that bad man. Stop projecting.

Don't be ridiculous, niggers can't read.

>you "find yourself" in his hotel room

wat do