Clears your path

>clears your path
>then blocks your path

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K should've just fucked her when she asked him to and it would've all been happy ending.

first post blind post

wallace pls

>she asked him
when was that?

nice, 1111 one got me the most
>gonna luv it
>part of You is trully a Blade Runner

When K is with her checking that old data at the beginning.
She says something along the lines of "It feels nice to be asked a personal question, it makes you feel desired" and right after that she asks him a pretty personal question with a smile.
After a pause K just replies with "Tell Wallace that I'm grateful for his time" and immediately leaves, basically brushing her off.

I need more Luv pics

you have to brush her off to get her going user, do you even women?

imagine being designed to be the best, a woman, and this blade runner strolls in looking for the same shit you've been trying to find, the convo is brimming with potential, and then after you lead a little, he brushes you off..

if he goes along early, she probably immediately thinks less of him and becomes instantly bored. he unintentionally provoked her.

use your head. do your fucking job

>tfw saving every single pic or gif of her

Let's be honest here: Luv sounded like she was just fucking with K during that conversation. Of course, later it turns out that she has a weird, violent obsession with him, but K did not know that (although it still wouldn't have mattered, because he was in love with an application).

>the intensity of her stares
I...think I'm in love

I've done that with Ahmanet mummyfu, Luv seems to be very similar to her, in character and even looks.

Why is she so perfect

anyone else here /dressinglikek/?

Thank you, Luv, now if you'll just step aside we have work to do... Luv? Move, please.

Are you alright? Luv? Luv??

please stop posting this image. Left is a trash flick and a shit. Right is perfection in a fantastic film.

Wtf was her problem?

>BR2049 truly reignited the inner flame of Sup Forums posters
truly kino

Does she only like replicants or would she respond that way to a human who idly asked her a personal question?

>black boots
>gray trousers
>violent
>heartless

Was she designed to look like a nazi soldier?

pretty much ye

she was flirting with him because she wanted to get out more information out of him about the case

Dude she was clearly disappointed when K dismissed her. You guys need to learn to read faces. She wanted him to "ask her a personal question" but then he kept it formal instead.

Her outfit changes throughout the film from white to black.
At first she is dressed entirely in white in that data scene, then she wears that white coat with the black collar, then she just wears something like a black leather jacket and in the final fight scene she is dressed in complete black.

>Luv and Police Chief both wanted his dick
>K didn't just have a threesome with them

What did Villeneuve mean by this?

short term yes, long term very much no

she was more disappointed in herself

you are trying to superimpose beta womanlet shit onto an alpha. big mistake.

she's my queen

She was very much in demand of being loved you fool. The film makes the point that these replicants are "more human than humans". For Luv, it's wanting to be loved. She attempts this both with K and then Wallace. Her sheer brutality is desperately seeking Wallace's love. But she also spares K so it's obvious she feels something for him.

Rule 34 with Joi merging Luv instead that hooker, and then have threesome with K. Luv is sadistic, bites him and cuts his arm with that knife, beats him and so on while Joi can't do shit but watch.

oh my

bless

I want a qt robot bodyguard!

Why do assertive wome with a sadistic streak appeal to me so much and why are there so few of them in movies and television?

>loyal
>dedicated to a cause

Is there any fetish this mad man doesn't cover in his films?

>nazis
>no hearts

>kill almost 7 million jewish civilians just because
>who knows how many roma and gay people
>almost destroy france and poland
>bomb civilian cities

If that's not heartless...

>tfw no super strong replicantfu to hold your hand

why live?

>7 million
Oy vey

>she will never hug you with her replicant strength

wew lad

>just because

>From now on I will be your waifu.

Is... is it going to hurt?

say anything bad about mummyfu and she will slit your throat!

What should I wear if I want to dress like a Blade Runner?
Where can I buy Blade Runner clothes?

>she will never choke you and ride you like and epileptic on meth while staring into your eyes the whole time

she clear
she also bloc

anything to blend with crowd

what about luv webm?

Only if you fight.

>tfw goose's coat was actually aesthetic
>tfw i could pull it off
>tfw dont want to be a corporate shill and spend a stupid amount to do it

I live in a warm climate. I never get to ear cool coats like that and even if it was cold enough where would I wear it too? I'd ruin such a coat taking it to work and other than work I only ever go to the grocery store.

I don't have webms, tfw

I just want to grab her and hold her

who is this bitch and what's she so pissy about

giv robo gf

> lock thread
> target post
> fire

Why didn't she kill K before taking Deckard?

Good goy.

Never forget the 7 million.

>fire again

Luvfags are way off baseline and need to be retired.

> fire agin

i hope blade runner posting never dies. there are some quality memes to come out of it.

>Was X off baseline?
>Fire. Rotate. Fire again.
>Do your fucking job

Cells bro.

This

That part was great, YOU JUST KNOW Luv wanted to fuck his guts out then and there

Interlinked.

pls step on me

>She's stroking you off
>You're surprised since she's never this giving
>Right as you're about to cum she stops
>Looks at you
>"Aw cmon, go down, do your fucking job"
>Forces your head towards her crotch

most autists didn't pick up on the fact that she was orgasming the entire time she was being choked and reached climax right as the last bit of life crept from her body.
>tfw ywn choke Luv to death

/ O U R G U Y /

>don't be afraid

OH! ... OH....Agh... Uugh.... Oh God it Hurts, It hurts!

I'm on a no fap and you're not helping.

could you imagine her silky smooth yet intensely strong hands nearly imperceptibly touching you and all you can feel is the cold of her bio-engineered flesh making contact with yours as your heart rate rises and breathing becomes shallow and fast you can only look at her eyes
>but none of it is real

sharing more content from and

thats hot, very nice

haha what a sticky situation i have gotten myself into whatever shall i do ahha

>haven't felt aroused in years
That's like a new feeling

>Do your fucking job
Anyone else thought it was sexy as hell when she said that?

that whole 'fire, fire again' scene got incredible tension, although not obviously it may seem very sexual indeed

Just woke up to another day browsing Sup Forums and there is already a /Luv/ best girl thread..
Nice.

was sold when she casually forced the door aside

then it just gradually became more kino

oh ma gad, look at those shoes

Why did they only take Deckard from the Vegas hide out and not K? I don't get it

someone must make R34 where Joi merges Luv instead hooker and have threesome with K. Luv is brutal, cuts his arms and beats him while Joi has to watch this. After Luv is done, kills Joi

Luv will tear us apart

youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No

I didn't really care about Luv during the movie. What's so good abou her?

Betas want a woman to dominate them.

It's just waifufaggotry m8

> rotate 20 degrees
> fire again

>We are all good Joe's

Any got that JOI stat breakdown some user posted yesterday?

>Face: Classic

>forces your head towards her crotch
>not forces your head towards your own crotch