Who /going to watch it again today/ here?

who /going to watch it again today/ here?

do it for the team, bro. make Villeneuve know youre grateful he brought kino back from death and gave us a modern classic for the years to come.

shoo shoo spooky viral marketer

going to go see it again today, anything i should be looking for? I'm going to try to puzzle out why K has the memory. Ana says that it's illegal to give real memories to replicants so she can't both be mass producing real memories to replicants AND be surprised that K has her memory.

do you think wallace took it somehow?

I want to go see it again

fuck off viral marketer

reminder: hide all reddit runner threads

I don't watch propaganda twice

ana just said fuck the police and did it anyway
she is very clear that her memories are the most realistic because 'there is a little of every artist in their work'
she can't help slipping in her memories to make the replicants' experiences a bit more real

so you saw this twice then?

Watching this with my gf tomorrow, she hasn't seen it yet. She also hasn't seen the first. Do I explain briefly the events of the first?

IMAX on a weekday for maximum degeneracy

user don't even bring her, or watch a different movie with her instead and watch this in cinema properly sometime later by yourself. T
rust me, all you'll get is constant questions from her about every single plot point "who was that" "is she real" "what do the numbers mean" "how long is this movie" etc

>propaganda
???

Going to watch it tomorrow or on Tuesday again.

Sadly no IMAX theaters nearby where I live, will see it at my local theater. Unless this movie is worth driving 100+ miles for to see it in IMAX, I'm wondering.

viral marketers are a boogeyman, what the fuck is the point of a "television and film" board if talking about a newly released film or television show isn't accepted?

God there's too many autists in this world

woah... women don't understand it.. this explains the low rating on imdb and rt. stupid women and normies lmao

Yeah I'm sure anons girlfriend has both a Rotten Tomatoes account and an IMDb account, sure thing buddy

Going to see it at least one more time, hopefully in IMAX

I didn't enjoy this movie anywhere near as much on the second viewing as I did on the first, purely because I knew everything that was going to happen. Which sucks, because I fucking loved it on the first viewing. Knowing everything that would happen made me kind of zone out on the shots and not savor them anymore, and I found I wasn't paying anywhere near as much attention to details as well. Maybe when I can rewind and pause the shit out of it I will really enjoy it again.

going tomorrow

i'm sure imdb and rotten "we count chris stuckmann" tomatoes reviews are the result of people who know a lot about film and have great taste

>Unless this movie is worth driving 100+ miles for to see it in IMAX
its worth WALKING those miles to see it in 2D. do it user.

For me the second viewing was far more emotional.
That "GAAAHDAAMIT" K dream realisation scene was much more impacftul for me the second time, I knew it was coming but the scene just goes on and on and you think it's going to happen but he still contemplates his entire existence until he finally bursts out the first built up release of emotions we see from him. Marvelous execution.

As for the rest of the story and the visuals, the only thing that bothered me on the rewatch was those 2 or 3 flashback scenes, they could really be just cut out of the film entirely.

>Dank
You really need to go back

i was spoiled the fuck out by Sup Forums and i went and enjoyed it a lot anyways. i want to see it again not to be surprised by the plot, i really dont care about the plot, but just to see the industrial debris scene which had me orgasming, and all the flying cars scenes and BRAAAAAPPPP sound effects, thats all i want and i know ill be happy.

I never said that. I was talking about the average female moviegoer. Stop changing the subject to the credibility of audience rating sites

the average female movie goer sounds like half the audience to me. you're probably just sexist

rude

>the average female movie goer sounds like half the audience to me
It really isn't, it heavily depends on the movie. Pretty sure there were far less women in the cinema watching a film like Dunkirk than there were women in cinema watching for example The Force Awakens

>the average female movie goer sounds like half the audience to me. you're probably just sexist
Going by the amount of ratings here I'd say no

I want to go see it for the third time but I'm scared that I might get burnt out on Blade Runner. I need that cyberpunk noir feeling floating around in my head.

if i could afford to see it again, i would

>tfw no IMAX

I didn't quite pick up on all the details the first time through, as part of my brain was just marvelling at the spectacle. As a result there were some things that weren't too clear, but I just went along with it.
I think I'll enjoy it more the second time round.

Don't take her you nonce.

is this movie worth seeing in theatres?

it will take up 6-7 hours of my day including travel. in that span of time, i could watch Soylent Green, Blow Out, Train to Busan & The Fog.

>tfw sneaking in a couple of vodka shots, buying a big as fuck bucket of popcorn and soda, and watching in IMAX

You can't be comfier bros

I'll say it like this. Watching Blade Runner is worth more than watching all of those films combined.
Blow Out is pretty good though

It's worth it. The visuals alone on the cinema screen were worth it for me.

I saw it, for the second time, with my 50-something year old mum today and she absolutely loved it - neither of us liked the first one.
I'm going to see it with my dad in a week's time in a more indie cinema, he liked the first one loads and I don't think he knows Harrison Ford is in the sequel. I look forward to it.
I'll probably also buy it on DVD with Russian subs for my girlfriend.

Should've watched the original first.
We did watch it with the gf the night before, she didn't like it too much but really enjoyed the sequel.

it was so long and boaring i wouldnt get paid to watch it again

Don't take women to a film like this. She will not understand.

Why the fuck have you not watched Blade Runner?

>the last girl I heard to was in high school
>the last girl I spoke to was in elementary school

Watching it next week

Just got back from the second viewing, this time in IMAX. Made a mistake of going to an evening one and ended up with shit place, on top of that there was a dumb bitch next to me who was on her phone all the time. Still loved it though, should've went to IMAX in the first place.
I'm still not sure about a few things plotwise.
>how did Wallace knew about the child?
The only explanation I can think of is because Tyrell really created Rachel to make Decard fall in love with her and get her pregnant and Wallece just read that somewhere after buying the corpo. Also still don't get the "her eyes were green" scene. Wallece had the access to the video of Rachels Voight Kampff test and her eyes were green there but he still made them brown. So why was he surprised when Decard told him that they were green?

I'm in the theater with my buds.

Wallace bought out the Tyrell corporation, so he has all their files and records, including the files on trying to produce reproduction. I assume the problem was that The Blackout meant they have the files that said who exactly was the replicant that can reproduce, so when K shows up asking for the files of a Nexus 7, Wallace gets pinged and decides he's found his reproducing replicant. Then they steal the bones to confirm. As for the eyes scene, her eyes aren't green. Deckard's bullshitting.

*don't have the files

It's not even worth watching once

>implying I'd waste money on that hack

>so when K shows up asking for the files of a Nexus 7, Wallace gets pinged and decides he's found his reproducing replicant
Ah, that makes sense. Luv did said something about the closing of an old case so she probably was talking about this.
As for the eyes, I know the weren't green. I'm just confused why Wallece believed that lie. He had the access to Rachels VK test in which they were green, but he still made them brown (which means he knew exactly how she looked like) so he should be confident that they are brown. But for some reason he was surprised by that lie, bought it and killed her because of that.

Wallace is blind and also doesn't give a fuck, if this skinjob wants his waifu to have green eyes, he'll make him one with green eyes, whatever.

Saw it for the second time today with my dad. He hasn’t seen the first one in many years. He really liked this one and plans on watching the first again soon. His favorite character was Luv

I watched it again last night and I really want to watch it again today, but I kind of don't want to wear it out either. I'm planning to watch it at least 4 times

This exactly. I REALLY don't want to get burnt out...

This movie is all I'm thinking about since it came out...

I've seen the movie already.
I don't care if she asks me questions, I just want to make sure if I should recap some stuff or would it be better to go in blind if anyone else did the same.