So was he left or right?

So was he left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zgiGYWYMVVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is the Question

Heh

within the context of the story he's looking backward (nostalgia for a lost America) while Ozymandias is looking foward (hope for the world he wants to create).
At least in the comic, of the two Rorschach is the more sympathetic character. Odd that Moore, a radical leftist, would choose to sympathize with the "fascist" and indirectly criticize the actions of the "liberal" Ozymandias. But I guess that's why he's a somewhat interesting writer. He's trying to convey truth rather than his own political viewpoint, and doesn't do exactly what you'd expect.

Anarcho left.

He was that's not the point.

But how is Rorschach a fascist? He doesn't seem to want to set up an authoritarian state at all, much less a specifically fascist one.

Excuse me are you defending Nazi???

>r. Odd that Moore, a radical leftist, would choose to sympathize with the "fascist" and indirectly criticize the actions of the "liberal" Ozymandias.
Rors is an absolutist, thats it, he wasnt right wing at all. He was against communism, but that doesnt make him a right winger, you american idiots need to stop pretending everything is left and right.

>a radical leftist,

Is this the power of american education

how about you go and make this post on Sup Forums ?
we are a television and movies forum not a political one so get the fuck out of here

Yeah because this wasn't a movie right?

Fucking dumbass.

Rorschach was a Woke Centrist.

he sent his journal to a right wing newspaper and was an extreme social conservative, not to mention ozymandias refers to him as "practically a nazi"

Can you describe what makes Moore a radical leftist?

Reminder that 99% of you wouldn't have tried to categorize people as either "right" or "left" before mid-2016.

Ozy is a bitch.

He was using Ditko's characters (sort of). He took each one to the extreme. What I mean is that he was submitting himself to something that already existed a bit, so he didn't just impose his views, like he did in V for Vendetta.

>not to mention ozymandias refers to him as "practically a nazi"
Moore was really ahead of his time with leftist politics, eh?

so what go on a political forum to discuss political stuffs, we here discuss whether a movie or a tv show is good or not
that's because we are posting on a television and movie forum

What views of his own did he impose in V for Vendetta?

>television and movie forum
more like twitter and capeshit chat

>projecting this hard

Was I this fucking stupid when I was under the age of 25? Christ.

are you one of those fags that considers everybody who is ok with state power a leftist

He is anarcho-fascist

Watchmen is a movie, shit-for-brains. If this thread bothers you so much stop obsessively hitting refresh at your keyboard to see who responds to your stupid ass and close the tab.

>I'm not locked in here with you... you're locked in here with me!!!
youtu.be/zgiGYWYMVVc

>hitting refresh
>not using auto update
i never thought that this kind of people ever existed