What the fuck is this bitch doing in a Star Wars movie...

What the fuck is this bitch doing in a Star Wars movie. She looks like she should be handing out teriyaki samples at the mall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4wUP9z0oHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would accept her teriyaki, if you know what i mean, if get what im trying to say, if you are grown enough to understand

>What the fuck is this bitch doing in a Star Wars movie. She looks like she should be handing out teriyaki samples at the mall

That's hella gross.
I've seen transvestites sexier than this piece of moo goo gui shit

she gives the chinese scrotum tea blowjob

eh I'd spunk on her, tbqh.

>What the fuck is this bitch doing in a Star Wars movie
Betraying Finn and the Resistance

Honestly when you look at the rest of the cast, she totally belongs there. They've all been selected because of their connections or through the casting couch, yes I'm thinking about Adam Driver and Oscar.
imagine being this casual about the casting of a $200 millions movie that is expected to make 100 times the budget...This is a crime against cinema.

>The first entry in the Star Wars Canon after Disney started it was a shitty novel that was horribly formatted and riddled with spelling and grammatical errors
>Second entry already creating massive continuity errors that have just kept pilling up since

You know say what you will about the Star Wars EU, at least the two guys who made sure everything didn't contradict itself did their job and the worst one could say about something was that it was a shit story, not that it was fucking impossible to read.

Reminder that they chose her over Tatiana Maslany

because of this right here
youtube.com/watch?v=w4wUP9z0oHU

If you told me that was a man in drag I'd hundred percent believe it. Lets be honest though Rey and Finn look out of place too. Neither of them are attractive in the least.

>OMG that's the girl i want for my SW movie

So who woks first? You wok first? I wok first?

She's aggressively unattractive. I don't get it either. I don't care that she's asian but fuck man.

Not a single shot of her in the final trailer. What did Disney mean by this?

>"girl"

You sure about that

>riddled with spelling and grammatical errors

Bullshit. There's now way.

Yes, I agree that is the type of man who wants to look at an ugly gook like this in his baby movie

>don't know who that is
>look it up
>she's cute as fuck
>think about what could have been

t-t-thanks user ;_;

>non white/non male
>exists
WTF IS THIS SJW SHIT!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Back to Tumblr.

She looks like she has down's

Wasn't she considered for the lead in Rogue One?

He's completely right though. You faggots are so transparent.

Looking at her stupid hair pisses me the fuck off

Stop complimenting yourself, you know that gif is posted to take the piss out of you retards.

Who doesn't agree with this? The damsel in distress cliche is fucking annoying and overdone like no other

Is the zip comfortable being immortalized as a fat pig in one of the biggest sequels ever?

She betrays Finn to the First Order

Yes they are.

She's a sleezebaggio descendant
Pushing deathsticks onto kids with reverse psychology. Her role in the new rebellion is to lobby for deathsticks.

What difference does it make? When it's all said and done you are still going to see the movie and beat off to her anyways

i look foward to the rule34 of her being gangbanged by storm troopers.

All the runner-ups for the role were pretty cute.

another new disney star wars character no one cares about.

F A T
jet li

They all look homely.

Far right would've been most qt choice

>ITT white virgins that will never have their peepees touched

Moo Goo Gai Tran

FIVE FIVES AAAAA NICEEE

>you are still going to see the movie and beat off to her anyways
I'll probably still see the movie, but unless this thing shows up at the premier with her tits literally hanging out, there's no way I'm beating off to her.

dude casual racism lmao

>ching chong

>bing bong

>>I've seen transvestites
Oh it shows

That's the point. Rose is a tomboy mechanic in the shadow of her hot ace pilot older sister Paige.

there's very little worse than this kind of asian, the fucking fat faced smug cunt fat asian-american with problem glasses, with all the progressive ideas in the world rattling around her stupid fucking mongoloid head

fucking worthless rice calculator, I have only the utmost contempt for this type of yellow cunt

licc boipucci pls

It was for the chink market before the chinks decided they aren't going to be handing over any BO profit shares.

ME SCUS
I MAMA MIA

impossible with your mother existing

Remember when people in movies used to be attractive? When they used to be beautiful?

Sure takes me back. Yes sir, sure takes an old man back.

I do. Why shouldn’t women be portrayed as needing males to rescue them? It’s realistic. Is the whole “hero overcomes adversity” thing in movies tired too? Which is literally the plot to all of these movies? You fucking baby brain.

How does it prevent Disney from showing her in the trailer?

CHING CHONG CHONGU CHONGU
MUFUGGA BIX NOOD

New Star Wars is great.

fans are too hardcore on the franchise. Any footage of her would get completely analyzed like Deckard in Blade Runner enhancing. Most trailers nowadays give too much of the movie away, either subconsciously or not. They opted to just not show anything new of her so people couldn't possibly dissect it and see the movie for free.
Not showing her all of a sudden has the same effect though so I don't know what to tell you.

LOL, you must be talking about the stronk need-no-man twerp female?

>Remember when people in movies used to be attractive? When they used to be beautiful?
Yeah, I sure d-

>implying Disney isn't simply trying to cater to poltards just like they did with asian racists by removing Finn from the chinese poster

>that's no moon

Wow look at that smoothing on the jaw. Amateur hour.

Call me a mega homo, but I'm really attracted to most of those guys.

overcoming adversity is something as basic as having a climax, it's vital to tell a story. The damsel in distress cliche is never mandatory and only used to please the dumbass masses like yourself who needs to live out a fantasy you'll never get near irl. It's as pathetic as writing a self insert

>YAH DAH NO MOON DAH SPA STASHO, MAYBE WE GO NOW OK

Nah it’s a vital part of a story. Incentive to overcome the obstacle.

When they hire asian actors they try to find the ugliest people they could find they enforce the bad stereotype

>the year of our lord 2017
>NOT realising chubby asian girls have the BEST pussy
What the fuck is WRONG with you people?