How prevalent is steroid and HGH use for actors?

How prevalent is steroid and HGH use for actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/style/2012/03/human-grown-hormone-hollywood-201203
instagram.com/zocobodypro/
nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
sma.org/southern-medical-journal/article/abuse-of-supraphysiologic-doses-of-anabolic-steroids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% natty

just crunches & veggies

Hollywood loves HGH

vanityfair.com/style/2012/03/human-grown-hormone-hollywood-201203

How else are you going to get ripped for a role in 6 months?

those guys got plenty of free time and lots of money.

they can get a whole team of trainers and nutritionists and feed on nothing but ostrich and buffalo steak, no need to cheat.

lmao if you compare old and new Efron photos you can see the HGH/tren jaw change pretty dramatically

instagram.com/zocobodypro/

his trainer

>HGH/tren jaw change

you can change your face with steroids??

>HGH
can any of those drugs make the penis grow bigger? asking for a friend.

t. never lifted a day in his life

>shotput tits

You get a leaner face and a more defined jaw, so yes.

Close to 100% at this point.

HGH/roids supposedly change bone structure

The point of taking steroids is to make your muscles grow, but certain ones like HGH and tren cause bone and organ growth. Thats why guys who roid a lot on those develop that distinctive "tren jaw", golem guts from their organs growing (also usually with an HGH + insulin stack), big thick hearts that cause all sorts of health problems, and thicker wrists.

so no big dicks yet. god fucking damnit, how is it that women have ass implants, tits implants, whole facial surgery, and what do men have?

Dont forget balding

his head and neck look utterly pitiful next to the rock's. i would say he should train within his frame if he wants to look good but he's probably such a dumb delusional faggot that he thinks he DOES look good.

what roids won't lead to a heart attack before 40?

The ones you pay a shitload of money to Hollywood doctors for.

none...thats how they work.

same concept with an engine. rev it high enough/long enough and your block will crack.

Then how are guys like Sly and Arnie still alive?

Most won't if you do them properly. It's when people go all out with the different blends in huge amounts.

nah, it depends on dosages, types of steroid taken, how long they were taken for, general health, training type and if cardio is done or not.

then of course genetics, they do have side effect, but how severe all depends.

Same reason some people that smoke get cancer and die before 40 while an 85 year old lights up without having more than a cough. Luck.

Of course there's watching how much, how often, etc...but a large part of it is they were lucky their hearts could take it.

>more defined jaw
I want to sign up

Schwarzenegger has a congenital heart defect that required open heart surgery when he was 50.

Only if you have the balding gene.

been lifing big dumbelleds of 5 punds or 6 each for 2 weeks n ow and see some progressive, how long till i get this bod ?

Fuck I wish I had Efron's body

I would give my first born child to have Chris hemworth fuck me raw

your bones remodel themselves almost completely about every 5 years, with about 1/5 being replaced every year.
the resting tone of your muscles and posture will effect how they remodel. easiest way to see this is look at people who mouth breath, the jaw will begin to angle downward, and the nose will be far more prominent as a result.

people who are training with HGH/steroids are going to gain around ~15lb of fat-free mass in 10 weeks, in addition to losing fat.
no one here cares about pharmacotherapy, but these drugs aren't used alone, ever. they're going to be used at supraphysiological doses, and it's going to done stacked with other similar drugs, in addition to other drug classes like SERMs or aromatase inhibitors to negate side effects, while also cycling and pyramiding the dosages, to also minimize side effects, which are going to be almost entirely endocrine system or hormone imbalance based. in addition, they're going to be using insulin or insulin-like growth factor for even greater gains.
a proper regiment gives impossible results in short time spans, with minimum side effects, all of which can be eventually negated or reversed. however, this requires proper medication management, and most people who do this don't have a clinical pharmacist on hand to consult. there's a lot of misinformation on steroid abuse and performance enhancing drugs in general, which makes it even harder for the average person to figure it out.
tl;dr they use a lot more drugs than just steroids and HGH, and the dose regiment actually quite complicated

Bout 5 weeks max

yeah but you're more likely to get a stupid looking big caveman brow than chiseled features

>easiest way to see this is look at people who mouth breath, the jaw will begin to angle downward, and the nose will be far more prominent as a result.

NOBODY TOLD ME THIS WHEN I WAS A KID

I FEEL NO SHAME IN COLLECTING NEETBUX FROM THE GOOD GOY NOSE BREATHERS

if you take them in moderation and cycle properly, none, but when you bench 100 for reps the first time all thoughts of moderation go out the window

you wish you were 5'6?

Any further reading on this you would recommend?

where did you learn that? adult bones don't 'remodel themselves' they stay about the same and start becoming less smooth as scar tissue is used to repair them, it's how you age bodies from bones.

he's 5'8

>what roids won't lead to a heart attack before 40?

basically none

it's the weights that wreck the heart too, heavy weights+roids causes heart thickening and early death

very early death if you have hidden issues

Rich Piana died at 46 and he was a posterboy for steroid abuse. 46 is not that early.

>HGH/roids supposedly change bone structure

They unfortunately change heart structure too.....it becomes stiffer with time and eventually craps out.

The heart is a muscle and grows just the same way biceps etc do on roids.

Honestly, probably never. If you have the genetics to pull it off, probably 8-10 years.

your bones are the primary reservoir of calcium in your body, there's a constant back and forth going on, which is going to change based on your calcium intake, among many other things.
if adult bones did not remodel themselves, then why do conditions such as osteoporosis exist?
remodeling does not mean growing outward or longer, it simply means replacement of existing structures, which can result in visible changes.
there's quite a few medical journal papers on doping, but there's only one to my knowledge where they actually did a proper study on supraphysiological dosages of anabolic androgenic steroids or testosterone. your access to articles on the issue is going to vary significantly though, best bet is to just find articles and go through their references and see what you can read.
nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
sma.org/southern-medical-journal/article/abuse-of-supraphysiologic-doses-of-anabolic-steroids/

He also was a heavy drug user, including opium derivatives. The strain he put on his body was absurd anyway.