Mr Robot S3

Is this guy a professional hitman, or some sort of dirty cop?

Both.

Character is a Better Call Saul ripoff. Sam Esmail is a complete hack. The fight club ripoff, the cold openings, the Vince Gilligan worship. The guy can't create something original.

okie dokie

hes a fixer kinda like harvel kitel in pulp fiction

The leading theory is that he's also trying to rip off the Matrix now.

The new protagonist.
He just wanted to sell his car on ebay.

>Character is a Better Call Saul ripoff
What the hell that even means?

hes a fixer like saul was

why can I not find a single torrent of this shit online

rarbg

>being this incompetent

>watches show about hackers
>couldn't even find a torrent
r0r

he's a faggot

>her

Search Mr. Robot NOT Mr Robot on TPB. I was a dunce and made this mistake. I couldn't fathom why there were no torrents online of this the day after airing, then a day later it clicked.

>herro

I was so confused in that scene that they kept repeating that pronoun. At first I knew who they were talking about, but every time they said her, I kept thinking it was Angela or Darlene, or trying to remember any other female characters, not a crossdressing dude.

Couldn't agree more. I liked season 1 a lot, but season 2 was so painful to watch.

Everyone in the cast is a #RESIST #activist so they feel self-righteous enough to keep doing the show.

he's a fixer

Why didn't that roastie cunt just give him his fucking milkshake?

because she hates men and is probably BPD

>her (male)

Fixer. Might be ex cop at most.

desu Elliott has only seen her once as a woman.

This.

i never even saw his order? he left without ordering anything

>could've been a cool show about an antihero, druggie hacker targeting "bad" people
>instead turns into DUDE UNRELIABLE NARRATOR INSANITY WORLD REVOLUTION
>now they're hinting at time travelling/alternate realities

S
t
o
p

we going full sci fi now bruh, strap in

I hope the show ends with Elliot in a room talking to a bunch of dolls and it's revealed that none of it actually happened and he's just a retard

I'd like to think Esmail realized what he created is fueling an insufferable fan base that may grow Rick and Morty levels, and is trying to sabotage his vision and run it into the fucking ground

nah email is really a hack.

>fan base
not after season 2

What amazes me the most is how quickly he managed to wreck the universe that made the show endearing (to me, at least).

Allsafe and its employees, Gideon, Elliot's girlfriend whose name I forgot and his general personal life, his drug addiction, the small insights into people he hacked, even the original feud with E-Corp, are ALL gone.

Same.

All I really remember at this point is the bondage scenes with the gay guy's hot-ass wife.
And frankly, it's the only thing I'm looking forward to this season and they better have another one again.

IIRC don't some of them refer to him as him and others as her?

What makes the show great to me is atmosphere of paranoia and distrust, and 2d season nailed it perfectly with Dark Army's goons.

EHHH
H
E
H
H

less we forget about the based music throughout season one
seriously thoe wtf happened
i want my /comfy/ synth tunes back
fuck, this show should have ended at season one

That's Gyp Rosetti a time-traveling bootlegger.

>insufferable fan base
Examples? I've never even met someone in real life that has seen Mr Robot.
Their presence online is miniscule

This is all likely just a dark, twisted fantasy of Elliot's.

>meme punk at the end of the episode
wtf is esmail thinking