I feel like I literally sat through 2 hours of reddit being directly streamed into my eyeballs

I feel like I literally sat through 2 hours of reddit being directly streamed into my eyeballs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
imdb.com/title/tt3890160/reviews?filter=hate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupidest teenage/female concept.

Every amateur fucking writer thinks their first pulp story is hot shit because "it'll have such a swee soundtrack bro" and they write their story revolving around what sort of music will be playing in the background.

The moment I saw this movies cocept I was like lol holy shit my 12 year old self could've written and come up with this.

so just another day for you?

That's how I feel everytime I visit Sup Forums.

I'm not even joking here, I sat through the entire movie and the whole time I was just saying "this is reddit, this is memes" over and over again.

Good one

Name your favourite song and the scene that plays during it in your movie.

Mine already exists in Amadeus.

>Bragging about referencing memes IRL

I guess summer never ends for some people

I already endured getting Hot Topic injected into my eyeballs thanks to him, getting reddit injections is a step up.

Baby Driver felt twice as long for me compared to BR2049.
The entire film is pretty bad, and then that third act is really a special kind of shitshow. Genuinely baffled by the critical praise.

what meme, what the fuck are you talking about newfag

Wasn't as bad as I feared but the romance was cringe shit.

Shame because the actress is extremely cute.

it was just a teenager driving people around. who the fuck cares -- the movie sucked.

It was a good movie.

Jon Hamm looked like husbando material in it.

ITT contrarians circlejerk about their unique tastes

it was pretty well made but boring

>le contrarian bogeyman
Just because someone doesn't like something popular doesn't automatically make them a contrarian, yes I'll admit there are a lot of actual contrarians who frequent this board, but this film really does get a lot of undeserved praise elsewhere
if you want to defend this cringefest actually do so rather than making assumptions about the people who see it for what it is.

for god's sake the first main scene after the intro is literally a copypaste of that awful street dancing scene from Spider-Man 3

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
agreed

The positive reviews for this trash were bought and paid for. The average moviegoer recognized it for what it is.
imdb.com/title/tt3890160/reviews?filter=hate

what a great movie
I'm sad more people didn't get to enjoy it in theaters

I endured 20 minutes of that faggot dancing around and just quit

>"this is reddit, this is memes"
Can you read?

I feel like I literally read through 17 words of bullshit being directly streamed into my eyeballs

Oh god, I remember you.

I watched this movie and quite enjoyed it. Not once did I think of memes or reddit, because I am not mentally ill.

The script was fucking dogshit and the entire premise was so cheesy and predictable.

I liked the sound track concept but it's like they went for that and everything else was an after thought