Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDCstfawVi4
youtu.be/5imSMZttR88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, mid-tier flick

no, also they fucked up by not having julia voth play jill

yes, but must set speed to 0.25 and skip to 0:39 no need to thank
youtube.com/watch?v=wDCstfawVi4

I think Milla was dating this Asian guy just before she starting filming Resident Evil.

They broke up and then she started dating Paul WS Anderson

No but it's passable. It's an alright horror movie and it has enough elements from the game to make the fans happy. The sequels range from "not very good" to "worst movie released that year".

>Is it kino?
I would argue that RE2 was better than RE1

“Dating?”? I thought she already was married to a dude who helmed 1st Resident Evil !!!

Lewd.

>Resident Evil 5 actually brings in most of the main cast like Chris, Leon, and Ada
>Kills all of them off screen in between 5 and 6
I rarely get mad at films but god did that piss me off.

Well well well...

leave kino to me

xzcv

Nothing like dating a producer to make it in Hollywood when you are the shittiest actress in town

Its a mary-sue sandwich

Trinity of bitches

>Leon dying offscreen
You better be fucking shitting me

no shitting, they killed almost all characters off screen before final chapter intro

Nope, fifth movie ends with all of them making a last stand at the White House. Sixth movie starts and they are all gone except Alice, director confirmed that they were killed in the battle.

Suck and she's overrated

Pretty sure Leon didn't die off screen but yeah Barry is a toast sandwich

I was gonna catch up with this series but now nah fuck that.

this is borderline experimental

You NEED to see the last one it’s crazy shitty

yes with best edit-cuts i ever seen, perfect for ADHD kids, also Wesker is killed by a door

Shit, after the volcano I was wondering how they could give him a worse ending.

and you know whats the worst shit about RE Final Chapter? a pretty stunt girl lost an arm and half of her face while making that garbage of a movie

No but some of the sequels do reach kino status.

the laser corridor scene is kino

It's good. Definitely one of the better zombie movies out there

I had trouble telling all the white guys apart.

>make a zombie movie
>kill half your cast with lasers, and not zombies

Fucking stupid as hell.

and the theme-song in 1
and the Alice-clone junkpile in 3
and the flamethowered zombie-crow army in 3
and the reverse slow-mo intro in 5

Nobody wants this old busted whore to play Jill.

Was Leon at least good.

He was pretty solid, very much like his Resident Evil 4 version.

Mmm. Good.

honestly i enjoyed these movies growing up, didnt really like the 5th one except all the new and old characters came back but sweet jesus the final chapter was fucking trash, idk who thought it should be released, we were promised a big battle with all the characters and all we get is a shitty, plot-hole filled mess

1>4>2=3>6>5

How could you possibly think the last movie is better than 5?

> Rating 4 higher than 3

1 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 6 > 4

1>2=3=4>5>6

2-4 have their own reasons for being decent. The last two are definite step downs in overall quality. The last one really needed Alice to actually die to tie off the story line.

With which stunt did it occur?

>During filming, Jovovich's stunt double, British stuntwoman Olivia Jackson, was severely injured when her motorcycle collided with a camera crane, leaving her in a medically-induced coma for two weeks. She had been riding at high speed without a helmet, leading to the accident ripping off half her face, and crushing her facial bones.[28] Among Jackson's injuries were cerebral trauma, a crushed face, a severed artery in her neck, a paralyzed arm, several broken ribs, a shattered scapula, a broken clavicle, torn fingers with a thumb that needed to be amputated, and five nerves torn out of her spinal cord.

they're all garbage

quintessential so-bad-it's-good kino
there's something enjoyable about unapologetically shitty movies that don't try to lessen the burden with irony or quips and instead doubles down on "cool" set-pieces, costumes and action scenes

Resident Evil 1 is unironically one of my favorite films
youtu.be/5imSMZttR88

kino

>leading to the accident ripping off half her face, and crushing her facial bones.[28] Among Jackson's injuries were cerebral trauma, a crushed face, a severed artery in her neck, a paralyzed arm, several broken ribs, a shattered scapula, a broken clavicle, torn fingers with a thumb that needed to be amputated, and five nerves torn out of her spinal cord.

1>3>5>2=4>6

I re watched 2 recently and its not as good as i remembered

It's the best out of the bunch, I even like Milla in it. The rest are fucking shit though.

JC. I'll feel guilty even enjoying that movie now.

goes to show how advanced modern reconstructive surgery is that she came out of all that looking alright

incredible strong will, i admire

Is she still doing stunts?