You got fifteen rib roasts thirty ten pound bags of hamburgers. You got twelve turkeys...

>You got fifteen rib roasts thirty ten pound bags of hamburgers. You got twelve turkeys, two dozen pork roasts and twenty legs of lamb

Why did they leave so much food for just three people?

That was their only food.

The hotel was on a paleo diet.

Americans are fat and stupid, so need a lot of food, both to stay fat and because they burn/drop/lose a lot of it because they're so dumb.

Because they were going to be there for several months. For three people a whole turkey will make one maybe two meals.

Jesus Christ american truly are fat pigs.
when ever my family makes a Christmas turkey it last for 3 to 4 days

You gotta eat big to get big, come on.

You realize our obesity rate is now 40%, right?

That's obesity, not just being overweight,

>implying I'm American
Get swole bro.

what movie is this

t. pleb

>itt starving europoors try to make fun of rich americans
Laughing at rich people for being rich isn't the brightest idea Muhammads.

It's because of all the illegal mexicans

problem child 3

Home Alone

It was winter and really cold so they would need atleast like 7 to 8 thousand calories a day to stay healthy

>calories bro
Don't be autistic.

>europoors think this is alot of food

Most people in the US armed services qualify as obese. Including SEALs and rangers.

Because BMI doesn't account for bodyfat percentage. Its just weight over height.

I agree, but do we have any better guidepost to distinguish fatties from non-fatties?

Otherwise the best you can do is ballpark it and assume maybe 5% are overweight/obese because they're swole.

How long were they planning on staying? It means a lot to the equation.

>but do we have any better guidepost to distinguish fatties from non-fatties

... uh, yea, bodyfat percentage.

I mean at the macro level. Does the NIH or CDC track body fat percentage and publish an annual report and shit like it does with BMI?

sounds impossible to be honest. how the fuck can 40% be OBESE, not overweight, just HOW? so you walk on the street and statistically almost half people you meet is not just chunky, bulky or pudgy, but straight up obese? is this what life in america is?

The Shining my man

since they classified obesity as a disease, they keep lowering the requirements for it so more people can be classified as disabled and collect gov't benefits

It's because the way they calculate it is some bull shit, there are fit people that are technically obese by their measurements. Makes it easier to cash in on govemant gibmedats

Depends on what part of America you're in, but there are areas where there are a lot of fat people. The best joke in Captain Fantastic addresses this perfectly.

Leftovers not eaten by guests.

what if an obviously fit person walks in, but numbers tell he's obese? does he still get gibsmedats?

So how much food would a family of three yuropoor need to sustain themselves for several months?

Doesn't matter, if the paper says they're obese then the program considers them obese.

chunky, bulky and pudgy people generally are obese.

If you have any kind of belly, you are probably obese.

3 bags of government issued rice and one goat.

nigger, I would estimate some 90% of america has some kind of belly,