FULFILL

FULFILL

is he Grand Moff Tarkin?

that was pretty badass actually, made me like him a bit more

>Welcome to Noonteen-Seventy-Five Rey Shkywalker and Faajaa

idk if it is intentional or not but his eyes actually seem quite sympathetic, there's great sadness there

Right? You don't see much agressiveness and evil in those eyes

>Kylo and Rey fighting for Snoke's affection
>"There's a powerstruggle."

No

didn't they say he wasn't a force user and that he wouldn't have a significant role

He's a force user but we don't have any info on his role we know that in 8 Rian didn't focus too much on his backstory but that's not saying he won't have a substantial role

but he looks literally exactly like him and that's the only person he could be that makes sense

It's Darth Plagueis.

It's Darth Icky

Nah

He's a literal Force vampire from outside the galaxy.

Canon stuff already says this.

So he isn't cg anymore? Thank God they fixed that mistake.

Is it confirmed to be Vadar?

He looks nothing like him and is confirmed to be roughly 7 foot and not human.

>make him practical
>now he's not intimidating in the slightest

the big bad of nu star wars is a wrinkled old man with pretty blue eyes in a gold bathrobe and slippers

He's still CG

Why the fuck would it be Vader

Fuck off JJ we know it's Plageuis.

it's literally an old white guy the hologram was just used to scare plebs and that is what an older Grand Moff Tarkin who barely survived escaping the Death Star would look like

Nice bait, read the books man. He ain't Tarkin, as Tarkin isn't force sensitive and long dead. Have fun trying to fulfill your headcannon

Vadar you fuckhead

shitpost

The big bad of old Star Wars was a wrinkled old man named Sheev

i'd have a beer with him desu

But he wasn't called Sheev Palpatine in the OT, he was just The Emperor

>But he wasn't called Sheev Palpatine in the OT
He was called Palpatine and "Sheev" came directly from Jorge. He may not have been called Sheev to us, but he was to Jorge. Nothing is more canon than coming from Jorge.

>YOUR
>THIS TIME

>dies in episode VIII
>Darth Insanius is the big bad in episode IX
Looks like Georgekino is back on the menu, boys.

Snoke was Darth Plagueis's apprentice who slayed him. He trained Palpatine. Palpatine waited and searched for decades for Rey who will be the opposite of Anakin, the one prophesied to bring balance to the dark side, but Rey decides against joining the dark side. Snoke was "the Phantom Menace" all this time.

He's still CG, dummy.

MY

I don't remember the name Palpatine ever being mentioned in the OT. And random ideas in George's head aren't canon if they aren't in the movie.

>Snoke waited

YOUR

ASS