All things Blade Runner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aMP1YpQSGhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INTERLINKED

CELLS

youtu.be/aMP1YpQSGhQ

What did you guys think of these?

This can't be my favourite ever film with such a numbingly awful villain as Wallace. Holy shit I can hardly watch such a boring character.

loved the character, if anything i wanted him to be even more calm and self assured throughout the movie

>tfw you will never be a zen unethical scientist working to figure out the secret of ultimate survival

The animu one was FUCKING retarded. Flying cars aren't hardened against EMP? What? How did these things get approved for production? All it takes to wipe out ALL the data ON EARTH is three hit-teams attacking datacenters? WHAT? Even today there are tens of thousands of backup datacenters for the interbutts, it;s beyond stupid that in the BR future there are only 3. Holy fucking shit I;m glad I didn't see this idiocy before the movie, it might seriously have put me off, it SO FUCKING STUPID.

The other two were great, tho.

I did not watch and I will not.
I hate everything explained, I prefer ambiguity.

I love the fact that there are like 8 threads up about this film right now. What did you like the most about it Sup Forums?

Best girl coming in

/r/ing the fan poster some user made with the pale fire excerpt, along the back of goslings coat. Sorry for being gay ahead of time

Going to see it next weekend. Haven't bothered with the theater since Force Awakens. Hoping for kino.

Just watched it today for the first time. Absolute fucking kino.

Making him literally blind was a little too on the nose for me

Just saw it today. Only a few people in the theater, and it was all single guys over 35 wearing Rush t-shirts and shit. There was one old woman, who was also alone. This was in the most popular theater in my area, in IMAX. Admittedly it was an early showing, but I haven't been in a theater that empty since The Neon Demon.

The other two don't explain anything, they're just vignettes. That first one, holy fucking shit I'm pissed about it.

Watched few films in a completely empty theater. Best thing ever.

Does he just sit in the dark and pontificate 24/7?
Like... what does he actually DO most of the time?

I feel tempted exactly by that one because I am a fan of Watanabe (you are talking about the anime one, right?)

>Have to way to next weekend to see it again
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I liked Joi and how like 99% of Sup Forums missed the point of her. They literally failed to realize what goose realized

he runs his company. He's like Steve Jobs the trillionaire in the future

He's fine and it LOOKS good, but fuck me is it beyond stupid in how it tackles its plot points. Also loli replicants, for what possible purpose? Sex? Yeah good luck getting approval for making THAT, and genius move giving them superhuman strength, that's just what a loli sexbot needs.

>at the orphanage all the girls have their hair while all the boys have shaven heads
>in the memory the little kid had hair while all the boys had shaved heads

The "point" of her was to pander to losers and girls, same goes for all female "characters" and their romance subplots

You missed it lol

>saw it with a friend for the first time today
>going again on tuesday with another friend at IMAX
lads i fucking love this movie too much, its pure unfiltered kino

Oh sorry, I know I'm not really smart enough for kino of this intellectual caliber. Maybe if I rewatch Rick and Morty I'll gain a few IQ points and then I can """get""" Blade Runner 2049

>take an interesting movie full of characters with ambiguous morals
>make everything obvious, linear
>bad guys and good guys are now so clear
villenueve is a hack

What's the point of paying for it for the second time? Just wait for decent torrent and watch it on your laptop.

good movie, but the second half was unnecessarily long

it could have been trimmed a bit

>What's the point of paying for it for the second time?
Because the film is worth the money and i have the money available to pay for it

>Laptop
lol

Wrong, it was the first half that was unnecessarily wrong. Robin Wright and Joi could have been cut out of the film entirely

No need to be upset. There are many more brainlets on this site :^)

>Making him literally blind was a little too on the nose for me
i don't think so

>trying this hard

Just learn to live with the fact that you're a moron.

>They literally failed to realize what goose realized

What did he realize, user?

should i see this alone, or should i ask one of the people i barely know from classes if they want to see it, or should i not see it

Supporting a movie that deserves it?

Exactly what Deckard realized in the identical scene immediately before it.

Not him, and I like to think that is left ambiguous, but is the bridge scene.

See it alone. No-one will care you're there alone, no-one will be looking at you or wondering about you, people have their own shit to think about.

I KNOW WHAT'S REAL

Cringe

Except the rick and morty crowd hate this film for mysoggyknees, and white cis male fantasy etc.

Why are you allowing yourself to get upset by that random user anyway? Instantly getting mad and projecting weird things about anyone you dislike doesn't help your case. You could just ask him what the point of her was, then after the response just decide if the guys an idiot or not.

Fuck this is true, too. The two scenes mirror.
I realized it today at my second watch.

Did anyone else think that K was trans for a second?

Nah, more like trying to feel like LE CINEMA CONNAISSEUR by paying kikes for their DEEP reddit approved KINO.

I think I will stay the fuck away from that one.
Ironic, arguably the Second Renaissance was the best (or the only good) part of the matrix sequels.

Being this butthurt about a good sci-fi movie while is even bombing (thing that will confirm to the producers than only le memey SW and capeshit is worth being done).

Every post that mentions Reddit should be immediately disregarded

Just stop this is trying way to hard buddy.

Pathetic.

There's an old rpg called "Cyberpunk" that has a simmilar event, where data from before the event becomes lost, only it tackles it intelligently: A genius hacker writes a virus that subtly alters data at random, changing text and images, and spreading thru the data network until no-one can tell anymore what is true and what is fiction. This is just some throwaway idea in an rpg, and it has a thousand times as much thought put into it ass this short, it really is breathtaking how stupid the short is.

You kids need to learn that watching some mediocre flick, which is slightly better than your usual capeshit is not going to make you someone with patrician tase.

>rainy evening
>cold
>been wanting to watch BR2049 all week
>none of my friends interested in watching it or have other plans

I've never gone to the cinema alone. How do I not look weird and go unnoticed by normies?

Avatarfagging is against the rules, enjoy your ban.

They won't be looking or thinking about you, you're just some rando to them. Stop thinking you're important enough to other people for them to care about your presence.

That's not the Lt. and killing best girl doesn't magically make you best girl.

I saw the movie alone. Why are so many of you niggers making a big about seeing movies alone? Sometimes friends are busy, and you can't torrent something.

>skinjob whore
>patrician

It's a meme. Literally nobody cares.

its always the kids speaking in pure meme talk that tell everyone else that they're full of shit

all while posting anime pictures to go with it

how can you not sense the irony

can someone explain the female statues in the scene before Joe meets Deckard?

Las Vegas was a city of sin, sex and degeneracy and it was destroyed.

It's Vegas.

Also the movie's makers literally hate women.

Or a bait :^)

They were just statues. They symbolized the decadence of the BR era civilization, and the decline Earth has suffered.

>HURR I was only pretending to be functionally retarded!

Oh I kno, I am part /tg/.
Also, brilliant idea, they de facto predicted the "fake news".
(in a general sense, I mean the spread of conspiracy theories, misinformation and whatnot).

SMELLS

INTERLINKED

I don't need to pretend desu senpai

The shorts genuinely enhanced my viewing experience of the main film. That he thought of this made me forgive Danny for that trash called Arrival.

You reason only in terms of power, I already told you this. You think that people praise the movie to LOOK good, because is the only reason you watch art movies in the first place.
You cannot imagine an emotional connection because you are incapable of feeling one.

ok but why are they erotic statues? more is clearly being implied

2d girls dont smell

I'd like to interject for a moment

Joi wasn't a VR waifu. Joi was an AR waifu

What part of "symbolizes decadence" didn't you understand?

>Arrival is bad
It may be overrated, but it's a good film anyway.

holy fuck this
movie was trash

7/10runner general?
You nerds need a life

That really hurt.

very erotic statues, aren't they
lot of talk about birth in the movie, isn't there

sex = life

amidst these erotic statues of women, beehives.
bees have queens, don't they
bees working their cells, interlinked within one stem...
Honey is, if i'm not mistaken, the most resilient natural food source we have
interesting that sapper was harvesting protein in a toxic greenhouse while there are bees making honey in a wasteland

what relationship do bees have with flowers again? don't we see a flower at the beginning of the movie?...

Cunt

So did Joi pay the prostitute or what? She didn't make any money herself, so was she able to take money out of K's bank? That seems like it could be easily abused. We know she was connected to the internet because she could receive messages.

that's something i really liked about the first movie. tyrell was just a mild mannered entrepreneur, and roy was just trying to find a way for his and his fellow replicants to survive. who's the bad guy?

i dont get it

why does the city and its streets in some cheap short look more authentic and alive than what they had in the actual movie?

I don't believe it. If I am right, you should be incapable to feel anything whatsoever.
The post is to expose you, not to harm you.

Is that you during or after watching and praising winter solider?

;)

>He doesn't have the 4D waifu package
>He doesn't let his holofu know he loves it when she braps
>He doesn't have a smell emanator

Beta as fuck

because this movie was mediocre

Different focuses.

>If I am right, you should be incapable to feel anything whatsoever.
I wish this was true.

smell's not another dimension. it's composed of combinations molecules in certain shapes floating in the air, which is still 3d

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Certainly, you didn't sniff your sister panties. Ever.

I support /BRG/.