I'm going to announce this really awesome project and put it in development hell forever

>I'm going to announce this really awesome project and put it in development hell forever

>I'm going to announce this dude totally epic project that only Reddit would think would ever be good and then thankfully spare the world its existence beyond the theoretical stage

>I'm going to take this really cool concept and completely fuck it up

This man is hispanic in america

Let that sink in

>I am going to tease this awesome project but will actually do a shitty romance movie instead.

rich mexicans look white, that's why he stresses his accent so much

>I'm going to hype this franchise only to let literally whos take over

He's too demanding for studios. He's like the polar opposite of JJ Abrams. Plus his movies generally only break even which is not something that anyone in Hollywood likes.

They want something that's insanely budgeted but makes insane money or something that is insanely budgeted but does terrible so they can use it as a tax haven, AKA every fucking Sony Pictures film in recent memory.

you retarded? Pacific Rim is best recent sci-fi-action flick, Faun' Labyrinth was also unique and great, also Hellboy

In America, Hispanic only means someone originally from a country that was ruled by Spain and primarily speaks spanish within it's borders.

Hellboy was okay. Pacific Rim and Pan's Labyrinth were terrible.

From what I've heard the reason why a lot of his projects either end up in development hell or taken over by others is because he doesn't like to compromise. Cronos, Devil's and Labyrinth were 100% all Toro with 0% Hollywood interference and they are by far his absolute best projects.

Crimson Peak proved the man was a hack. He should not be allow to profit from white culture, being a racist.

How can we make that lardass and his other spic friends pay for the wall?

What's wrong with Pan's Labyrinth? Cronos and The Devil's Backbone are good too.

>I'm going to be really self-conscious about my weight, mentioning it whenever I can and wearing black to "hide it", but do nothing about it

This. It's why I knew when Del Taco was announced to be the head of The Hobbit films that it would fall apart. Anyone who thought he'd last a minute doesn't follow him in the slightest. That was WAY too high budget for him.

What's sad is that he created his own thing, Pacific Rim, and it was high budget enough that they kept him off of it just to cash in on the Chinese crowd. They know it's going to bomb here but they used it because they knew he'd never compromise and make it a decent film.

I'm talking about the sequel that is. Didn't phrase that right at all.

Hey, what the fuck, are you spying on me?

>Pan's Labyrinth were terrible
Either a massive contrarian or a pleb.

All the fantasy stuff was really cool but there was too much of boring war drama.

>I'm fat as fuck

>too much of boring war drama
That's what makes them great and unique. The drama and brutality of war serves to juxtapose the fantasy elements and innocence of children.

GDT hasnt done anything good since Pan's Labyrinth

Devil's Backboner was good at first then dragged on and on and on...

Children of Men was excellent.

>expecting a Mexican to work

lolno

>Pacific Rim and Pan's Labyrinth were terrible

Are we talking about the "Halo" movie?

>tfw Del Toro live action Monster never

then what was bad in pacific rim?