Best character in TV history

>Best character in TV history
>kill him off
Thank you hollywood jews, you're a real inspiration for the zyklon-b generation.

>Irish aren't white
>play nords on tv

>Irish aren't white
t. someone who wish they where white but aren't.

Him and applestand were the best

>applestand
Holy fuck
It's Athelstan, you kik

Ivar > Fagnar

>applestand

This is so dumb but it made me laugh for a good 20 seconds

>Fagnar

I take it you guys missed the Vikings threads.

>kill off Ragnar Lothbrok
yeah why on earth would they do that

Miss(the good old days), not missed.

the difference between him during season1 and season 4 is insane

he was uber pretty boy

>follow history
MUH JEEEEEWWS

>ragnar was so manly his left leg was a cock

>yeah why on earth would they do that
>follow history

Yeah, because the History channel thinks actual history is important, which is why they depicted the temple of Odin as a stave church.

how was Odin's temple? Any cool sources?

I always get the feeling most of the representation in the show is some borderline hippie shit ("the non christians share their wives" etc)

>borderline hippie shit ("the non christians share their wives" etc)

>Vikings
>pre-christianity scandiavia
>non-christian
You don't say, holy fuck, mind == blown.

the idea that dudes who travelled and killed to steal and rape women would share their them just because they're not "boring square christian" therefore they're hippies is retarded

What does this have to do with stave churches being represented in a setting where christianity wans't even discovered yet?

dipshit i was asking how different was the temples

Then, why did you whine on about how you felt something or what not about the show?

i was asking for sources on shit the show got wrong and saying i felt most of it looked like just hippies infering shit (for instance the music etc)

the show went to shit long before they killed of ragnar

Irish are white though, It's literally just a Jewish old meme saying they're not. Or you know 'white' or whatever, they're Celtic. European identity and all it's people is what matters. Arguing over how white someone is is so fucking stupid.
Hollywood Jews? No. Loðbrók likely died like that. Ragnar's and Ecghberht's reunion was really beautiful and so much more meaningful because they knew they were both dying soon.

When did Action Bronson lose so much weight?

Idk... he kinda lost my support after he let Floki live after he killed his best friend.

Not to mention he's a straight up cuck after his wife fucked that local legend.

You know what? Fuck this pussy bitch!