What the HELL is her problem with Hollywood?

What the HELL is her problem with Hollywood?

she's not attractive

no problem with that, she got into movies by flexiblity and body talent, she's 35 now, which is nice compared to how mostly actress are 20s
she got exotic looks that not everyone can find appealing, but definetly worth noticing.

True that

I'd fill her hollow with my wood if you know what I mean

She squatted on top of a wardrobe and took a shit into a paper cup on the floor placed below her anus

Can you go on more detail?

but at the same time, she kinda is?

Not kinda, she just is attractive

That's the strangest thing about her. Objectively she is far from common beauty standards, with her odd chinface, wide shoulders and small tits. But at same time I find her subjectively very arousing - and she's not in my type too. Even tho some say she looks like man, there is somehow lot of exotic feminine in her.

How about Naomi Scott?

Been laughing at people waifuing certain actresses for years... now karma got me. Totally fell in love with her, can't understand why. Will never laugh about someone's preferences and opinions.

yeah she has that tranny loook

no she looks like a man

but isn't

what is she in?

Theres something off about her face, but i can't tell what it is. Maybe her jaw? She's not hideous, just kinda weird looking

She's got little teeth so it makes her smile look odd

power rangers

fpbp

there's nothing wrong with thinking a woman with a masculine ish face isn't good looking. you are closeted af

love her eyes! could stare into them for hours

what about her brown eye?

Her feminine penis isn’t in my mouth, is the problem.

She looks good in the mummy outfits.

Shame her boobs weren't bigger, and with a nice full bush, because then she'd be perfect.

no enough nudes to tell

SHE'S A DYKE!!!FACT!!!

no, she dated only guys. spend lot of time with madonna dancers team and she felt very uncomfortable while so
and by her neck, you can tell she's not man/tranny

>spend lot of time with madonna dancers team and she felt very uncomfortable while so
???

all-girls team and high pression, possibly drugs and shits, she tried to be alone as much as possible while on tour
also about self-cuts scars:
>"There was a time, I suffered so much, I wanted to get it out. I would cut my arms, not to kill myself, I don't want to die. I know I am lucky to be on this earth"
but no further information given

You guys see the lesbian sex scene in Atomic Blonde with her and Charliez Theron?

of course, waiting for HD rip
but to be honest club corridor scene was imo better

almost as good as the diaper scene in Kingsmen

She got scars?

yes, 3 scars on her left arm

I think she looks pretty. Chin reminds me of /ourgirl/ Demi.

As princess Ahmanet was stunning too, even pre-mummified
I see no problem with that, it gives her something intriguing

Literally made to play her in the inevitable hollywood adaptaiton

yeah, that hair style isn't working for her

definitely, she looks better in full straight

pig disgusting jesus

Yep. For me, she is simultaneously conventionally ugly but super attractive. I can't figure it out.

thats her 'magic'

i hope she does explicit full frontal artistic films in the near future

well, her next project is Fahrenheit 451, so we will see

She has a meh face, but everything about her mannerisms and movement are extremely feminine. She also has a sort of emotional intensity that she keeps close to the surface, which combines with her feminine mannerisms to give her a womanly charisma that you rarely see in modern women.

I'd be willing to bet that the same traits that make her so sensuous and attractive would also annoy the shit out of most men after they fuck her a few times. Women like that can't really turn it off and will be firing on all cylinder indefinitely until the men in their lives are climbing through windows to get some peace and quiet.

Oddly enough, her gimmicky hyper-intense dancing style doesn't really channel her strengths as a sex object and consequently isn't very erotic at all.

wow is she nude except for shoes/jewellery?

She's probably not what you understand by attractive, but she's obviously hot.

yes, the only actual nudes of her, also there is side shot in 'mummy' but not showing much, anyway enjoy

got this picture in better resolution? or more rare pictures of her, that can't be easly googled?

Jesus Christ I didn't realize Sup Forums was this full of flaming faggots

her teeth are what throw me off

Relax man, every faggot got rights to share his opinion. I find her even more attractive than lets say ScarJo for example, but I do realise other faggots don't.

samefag here
Thats kinda funny, coz for example ScarJo just mentioned it's also teeth that throw me off, but oh well, beauty is in the eye of viewer.

>france will turn north african in your lifetime