BLADE RUNNER FANBOY LOSES IT!

This guy is mentally ill...It's fascinating to watch...He fucking snaped !...He's so passionate about it...
youtube.com/watch?v=ES6jTsZ4NQs

These fucking purist, nostalgic fanboys act as if they're part of a sect. The very existence of 2049 is basically a sacrilege to them.

I like how this guy manages to shit up four boards with his garbage, contrarian opinions, Quite an achievement.

we know this is you op

my god, he's making fun of origami too now?

he's right

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and... ?

I razorfisr. he tries a bit too hard to be dennis miller but he's alright

>watched it every day for a year
I get its a great movie, but shit. I don't think I could watch my favorite movie every day for a week

Sup Raz0rfist

Sup Forums and Sup Forums

i like* razorfist

stop shilling your own fucking channel you non-white fucking cunt

The funny part is that this is how the average nostalgia tard acts, It's quite common on Sup Forums

>watched it every day for a year

literally autism

What does he do for a living anyway? I know he claims he only shoots his videos at his parents' house, but he lives there too, right?

stop shilling your stupid channel dude

>hey look how stupid this guy is
>anyway could you give him some views, thanks
>maybe you could subscribe too

Why do you get upset that people prefer the first one? I like the new one, I still think the first is objectively better. I don’t even think that’s contrarian, the first is one of the best movies ever made.

hes right
but i'm not watching it

anyone that looks like the guy on the right, watches game of thrones and thinks the younger daughter characters actress is attractive has to have shit taste

>snaped

Listening to his political opinions makes me puke. The idea of hearing his film opinions? Fuck that. I hope he dies in a fire.

Reminder that this guy defends the SW prequels

Sup Forums

Why is he using pirated footage in his youtube video?

I sort of enjoyed his channel until it became the suck Trump off hour every other video.

Ugh. I hate this type of faggot. he would've been semi successful on tgwtg a few years ago. Instead he's shitting up this board with his fucking black and white, cunty sunglasses and dumb leather jacket. Can you try harder to hide how much you look like a gay nerd? I can already tell by the way you talk and your god awful attempts at humor so don't bother. Fucking kill yourself.

>I razorfisr. he tries a bit too hard to be dennis miller but he's alright
Is he always like that ? Dude sounds fucking insane...Just the way he speaks. Like a lunatic.

He's been deriding the film since it was announced. Not surprised he hated it. It's weird that he liked TFA so much more, given that his complaints would seem to apply much more to that movie than they do to 2049

>Why is he using pirated footage in his youtube video?
Because he didn't want to pay for it ?
Thing is, the pirated version lasts about 2h15minutes, so it's not the complete version.

He was already shitting on the film before seeing it out of principal. He had already made up his mind.

It's is retarded try hard sense of humor. Stringing words together and talking fast. Shooty-mc-tighty-yogapants LOL

>It's weird that he liked TFA so much more,
Not weird...he's a fucking hypocrite..It's just that Scott's Blade Runner is his baby. The very existence of 2049 was an insult to him. He fucking hated it before seeing it. He's not being rational about it, he's acting like a female...Not logically but with his emotions and nothing else. Zero objectivity.

Why would anyone care what this retard thinks?

Guy is too emotionally attached to the original. Seeing Villeneuve's vision for Blade Runner is like seeing some stranger put his hands on your girl

>I am razorfist

FTFY

shills are so desperate to discredit /ourmovie/ that they'll take this literal faggot's word as gospel in order to try and prove their point, its pretty sad.

He's 100% correct though. 2049 is a 6/10 movie. Unforgiveable

Please answer

>Guy is too emotionally attached to the original.
this

Giant Bait made for youtube views.

Dont fall for it

This

TV BTFO
he's 100% right

this would've been everyone if the movie was actually trash. Guys living on an alternate timeline.

He's living RENT free in the minds of Sup Forums nerdboys

He- he literally got everything wrong.