How the FUCK did Lindsay Bluth have such a hard time hooking up? Most unbelievable thing in Arrested Development, tbhfam

How the FUCK did Lindsay Bluth have such a hard time hooking up? Most unbelievable thing in Arrested Development, tbhfam

she was married

And a dyke.

She was also an idiot.

It really is a crime what ellen has done to her.

did you even watch the show?
Men wanted to buy her drinks but she had too low of a self esteem to wait for it.
Gob made sure no one hit on her in office parties.

Ellen makes so much money that she is set doing nothing.

And she has a massive jew nose.

Uh. It's a open secret that ellen is abusive and regularly beats her and that's why portia doesn't work and looks like a cancer pateint now.

seriously, she could have had nigger dick 24/7, what was she thinking

But she was married to a black man.

What is up with that generation getting plastic surgery, jesus.

>But she was married to a black man.

Have you met a man before?
She should've had plenty of dudes opportunistic to bang her.
They didn't know that.
Not on the show.
So, ditzy girls can get the dick.

why would that be a problem

numales who fell for the "smart chick" maymay

Is this show literally R.ed.dit?

she looks like a mulatto now

this is why I dropped s4

No because Season 4 is too subtle for them

Tragic

she looks like a black woman in white face
kek, perhaps

Ellen look like a literal goblin.

overlooked

except for Lucille, the Bluths are dumb as rocks(yes, even Michael)

I never said it was a problem. In the show she usually couldn't get laid because of an idiotic misunderstanding on her part. Being an idiot is kind of a constant theme with the characters on this show.

gross

She does not sleep around in the show, because it would make her a slut having the intention to be a slut, which is worse according to americans than only having the intention.

gay
oh

I've always (since the mid 90s or whenever she blew up) always thought Ellen was super hot. Part of that is personality, but depite the dyky' she's obviously very attractive, particularly for her age. She's in all those makeup commercials or whatever they are.

I thought you were saying a man wouldn't be interested in her for a hook-up because she was an idiot. Like that wouldn't be an advantage. I haven't seen Arrested Development in a long time and my memory is a piece of shit.

That's absolutely fucking disgusting.

>Ellen is Rumpelstilsken

When Tobias decided to "help" out George Michael in the school play, why did the camera first pan to two kids that stood up and ran out of the auditorium? That shit still confuses me

This is a nice show. I'm on season 3 episode 7.
Do George Michael and Maeby bang?

She FIFTY NINE years old. Not to mention she's a women, an we know how they normally age.

Find a 59 year old woman who's holding up better.

that was part of the joke. men found her just as ugly as her personality.

Fair enough. I didn't think my post gave that impression anyway, but hey, you never know.

Is that Eminem from the future?

Well it did give off that impression so... not sure why youre being a cunt about it. Youre anonymous just admit you were wrong and/or phrased your sentence incorrectly.
I mean I was able to admit my flaws like my memory is shit. So why cant you.

Ok, here's a 63 year old.

She's got giant cougar face.

What? I wasn't trying to be a cunt. Calm down. I was just accepting that this was all a misunderstanding.

She is going full cat like Maureen Ponderosa

blood magic can do unholy things.

She's ugly though and always was.

Fucks sake, mate... YOU. ARE. ANONYMOUS.
I never understand why faggots cant admit when they are wrong here. And yes you clearly are being a cunt.
>inb4 replies with another smartass reaction image
Fuck this shit board.

>Maureen Ponderosa
>no girl has or ever will do this to you
I almost an heroed when rewatching this scene desu

Okay, so I'm wrong that you misunderstood the intention of my post and are now getting angry for misunderstanding yet another one of my posts? I don't know what you want from me here, so now I'm just going to assume you're trolling me and leave the thread.

Relax man. I was only joking. Im not even the guy you were originally replying to. You dont have to leave. I'll be the one to leave. You stay and enjoy the thread, friend. I'll leae you alone. Enjoy your day :)

what form of autism is this?

no girl has fucked your brains out?

thread derailing autism.
i've been binging Arrested Development while drunk. i'm really digging Lindsay Bluth's perky nips in numerous scenes.
not like that. certainly not with that tender neediness at the end. i'm honestly really fucking close to ending it all.

sorry dude, how about you get a lone or credit card or something and go to thailand and pay to have 3 tight chicks bang you all day then OD on opium or shoot yourself in the head?

because i want to experience the keen pleasure of a girl conveying her satisfaction because she wanted it, and i delivered. conditional/transactional sex defeats the purpose.

>women fuck men

beta af