Wonder Woman sequel

Since a sequel is in the works Are we gonna find out that Wonder Woman got pregnant from Steve (Chris Pine) on that night they slept together. Overall I really liked their romance (best part of the movie IMO) and its kinda dissapointing what happens to him. The boat scene and dance in the snow were cuddle kino

I am embarrassed that any of my money went to that turd of a movie.

Also she was much less of a strong woman that don't need no man than I expected. Much unlike Rey who seems to have no need for faults and emotional physical intimacy or connection

y-y-yeah, you should've went to go see Spider-Man: Homecoming™

pregnancy is anti-feminist

I thought most of the movie was a bit weird during the battle sequences and characters. Only really liked her relationship with Steve. Kinda makes me want a jewess waifu

Cast them

Movie wasn't nearly as fem as nu wars. She still heavily relied on her man, and he was still doing crazy brave shit on his own

She also acted ver feminine around him as well (dancing, cuddling, physical intimacy

>inb4 Wonder Woman 2 has Anne frank as their daughter hiding in the attic from hitler aeris

Why didn't he whip it out it was the perfect time?

Now that shit was awful propoganda

Dr. Psycho

Also if it was uber feminist she would have been a WGTOW like Rey and never gotten fugged by him in the first place

>I'm RDJ

When will they learn?

Shit movie
Shit jew
Shit pine

> Sup Forums : the opinion

>be wonderwoman
>literally fuck the first man you meet

great movie.

Wouldn't you use contraception when banging a crazy feminist from a cult island?

Shit post

Why the fuck would you do thy, if anything I'd try to tame her powers by growing her belly with my evil goyim seed

Ywn crash on an island paradise getting saved by a jewess amazon goddess thy never seen a man, seeding her on a cool winter night in France giving your offspring literal god DNA.

Why live

Because as far as you know, they murder all the fathers upon birth or some shit.

At the very least, I'd pull out.

Fuck user....

I think they form from clay or some shit. Never had men on their island so the clay (whatever that means is possible. Also if they did kill them I doubt she would follow that tradition living in the world away from there

I wouldn't. Maybe it's my impregnation fetish though

thank god

> and here a Jewish succubus finds fresh goyim seed

>swn give you a rough handjob and ruined orgasm while you lie bound and gagged on the beach

>Wonder Mommy

Yes pls

Only if Gal Gadot gets pregnant so they don't need to CGI in those MILF titties.

this