WHY IS THIS MOVIE NOT MEME YET ??

FROM THE DIRECTOR OF BONE TOMAHAWK
STARRING VINCE VAUGHN

Jesus christ it was so enjoyable from first minutes, just Vaughns face brings so much to this. In first 10 minutes he literally gets cucked by his girlfriend and beats his truck into submission with bear hands out of sheer rage.

this is to vince what Blood Father was to mel, if they did movie together they would destroy hollywood

They are

Is it good?

amazing. violent prison kino

Should I take my brother and my dad to see this or "I want trouble" starring Jackie Chan tomorrow?
We love Jackie and they both thought I was weird when I showed them Bone Tomahawk

if your dad is alpha he will appreciate brawl definitely

blood father is trash

your face is trash

Blood Father was mediocre though.

It's for men only, don't take cucks

They are, it's called Dragged Across Concrete.

Is it on tpb yet?

any more movies similar to this? not exactly prison movies but movies as violent/gory while actually being good. this one was pretty depressing desu

had a really bad trailer

Super

Trailers are retarded. This was a good movie.

>"I want trouble" starring Jackie Chan

>BONE TOMAHAWK
i dont think ive seen this

thanks user

This was laughably bad.

The script made no sense whatsoever. The script was C movie level shlock. The gore/special effects were laughably bad and hamfisted. The cinematography/direction wasn't half bad.

I came into this hoping for a mix of the philsophical questioning of the nature of violence first prosed in Bone Tomahawk, and the memeworthy monologues from vinceposting.

What I got was steaming pile of dogshit. I don't understand how this is getting good reviews. This was some Uwe Boll level amateurism.

I wasted my Sunday afternoon on this shit.

>hilarious numale communist rant about a movie that he can't understand

Quick question. How did you feel about Shot Caller?

Nice ad hominem faggot. What the fuck was it about then? Tell me what you liked about it.
Shot Caller was everything this movie tried to be. Nothing great but breddy gud. Character motivations made sense, no cringeworthy villians. The warden fucking smoked cigars, the abortionist was a korean in a grey suit, the cartel leader guy was wearing a white suit, they had to telegraph this bullshit to retard audiences so they can tell who the bad guys are

>you have to explain what you liked about something or else the fact that I'm a numale cafe communist who doesn't understand movies about being a man isn't true!!!
kill yourself rat

>mfw
i think this was as good as shot caller if not better

if he didn't stay with his wife who cucked him like a beta faggot this movie would be much better. he should've hit her instead of the car , instead he ended up dying for the whore

Someone shoop the blood to make it loss.

ooooh don johnson

>What the fuck was it about then?
A relatively good man with a great capacity for violence put in a situation where he has to do so. It's the plot of every sixth movie made, not terribly difficult to understand. There's plenty to like in the movie, you're just an insufferable faggot. If you didn't like the long shot fights without fifty bouncing cuts because capeshit has ruined you, that's a flaw in you, not the film. If you didn't like the realistic level of damage and gore that the fights created because cartoonish kung fu films taught you that a 6'5 man slamming his fist into the unprotected side of your skull repeatedly will only make you angry while you focus your chi to overcome him, again the problem isn't with the film. If your numale sensitivity was offended at the number of people murdered and how the film ended, you ought not to have watched any movie with "brawl" in the title in the first place. But even outside the direction, fight choreography, editing, soundtrack, cinematography and shockingly good performance turned in by Vaughn that even faggoty leftist liberal critics like you are praising, the movie was just plain *satisfying*.

'Course, ten to one you're a beaner who didn't like Vaughn's hilarious remarks to the mouthy spic in the yard.

>mfw the production company can actually afford shills to hype this trash

>new movie comes out
>it's actually watchable
>must be shills

except the movie is garbage

First half was hard to watch, nearly turned it off. Second half was good only because of the fighting and the gore. A mediocre 5/10.

just finished marathoning it. good movie would not watch again but would suggest to family and friends

7.2/10

>this is your kid on cultural marxism

Just another over-the-top-brutality movie with not much else going for it

yeh you knew the entire time right, the twist wasnt pleasantly surprising at all.

fuck right off.

Why didn't he just run from the cops on the first half? And why was he so tough and fearless? He couldve ran his own business and succeed with the kind of willpower he had.

What, the twist that there was no guy to kill? Just lead to exactly what he'd been doing the whole time anyway. The movie was just 'beat up things - sleep - beat up things'. Either it was a little tongue in cheek or some parts were unintentionally hilarious.

Reminder that you should watch this in the cinema if you get a chance

Experiencing the reactions of a crowd is so good (plus the crunches and snaps benefit from a proper sound set up)

>exactly what he'd been doing the whole time
so you ARE a retard. good to know.

>truck
i don't think you know what that word means.

Do you see that you're the 'guy who insults instead of trying to back up his opinion?' Doesn't really help your case.

Just making sure you're self-aware.

Because he still had a moral compass, and he didn't want the gangbanger latinos to murder innocent police officers just doing their jobs.

Not posting the meme poster when talking about making a film a meme.

do you see why you aren't worth a proper response? am i to do all the work for you, including reading comprehension?

the fact that you think you are owed anything short of an insult is insulting to anybody with half a brain.

so allow me to reiterate;
>exactly what he'd been doing the whole time
you are a RETARD

Just finished it. I kind of honestly hated a fucking lot about it. Vince Vaughn moves like a girly frankenstein and is skinny fat, yet the entire premise is built around how badass and strong he is and shit. Felt like there was way too much set up with the pre-crime bullshit. Most of the fight scenes where contrived and awkward. And it kind of retracts from my appreciation for Bone Tomahawk tbhpwyf.

BH worked with the slow build to insane mind-blowing violence because it was subverting genres. But this shit is too much of the exact same fucking premise just in prison. Pregnant wife kidnapped and the hero does everything in his power to save her. Same fucking story. But this time instead of crazy cave cannibals its some fucking ridiculous prison and the timeline is too retarded to suspend disbelief. He's already been tried and sentenced before he even heals from the injuries he got committing the crime? Why did he just retardedly confess when he just saved a bunch of cops in that terribly shot shootout? And then the german badman and the korean abortionist and the repeated lines of dialogue about chopping off the baby's limbs was just so silly for the tone of the rest of it. Sure it's all just supposed to just be about the action and violence and shit but there was so many goddamn instances where I was taken out by dumb shit.
probably neither. Watch BR2049 instead. Brawl feels like a straight-to-redbox movie and Vaughn was miscast. If they didn't like BH they wont like this, since it's basically just a dumber version but in cartoon prison.

it's amateurish and silly but it's not boring. reminds me of cheap exploitation films from the 70s. could have been better though

Oh shit, I fucking loved Bone Tomahawk. Gonna check this out

Do you often put forward your point with "I'm not going to explain my point of view, fuck you"? I can't imagine it's very effective.

Feel free to respond with another "Fuck you retard etc. etc."

>probably neither. Watch BR2049 instead
That user just said his brother and dad love jackie films, so why they him to see something thats not even an action film or even anything that'll put them to sleep?

Not the guy but this is boring
I think he's calling you a retard because saying it doesn't change anything misses the fact it changes the motivation for the violence completely, and also his purpose for being there, he isn't the aggressor, he's there solely as the victim

is it out yet? wanted to watch it , trailer and director made it promising

His primary motivation (protect his wife & child) hasn't changed. Every action scene is 'I need to bust some heads to save them' and the twist doesn't really change that beyond 'I especially hate these guys in particular now'.

wait so why did they even do any of that shit? The entire premise of them needing him to kill someone went out the window and..... so they just went through all that trouble to get him transferred there so they could occasionally taze him?

Like yeah the eh monologue about skim milk kind of establishes that he's just an uber schlemiel but there wasn't really a plot to keep the audience engaged. The first act takes FOREVER. Then we get introduced to the first prison, which is immediately subverted with the introduction of the muh kidnapped wife plot point, and then we move to a different prison, making all the world building and characters from the first one mean fucking nothing. It was an interesting idea to actively take a dump on a standard plot structure, and it was an effective way to establish that the second prison is a real hell compared to the first one, but they could have just done it all in one prison. He goes from relitively-irl prison to fantasy nazi prison to medieval torture dome prison after the movie spent almost an hour establishing a relatively realistic cinematic universe before he gets caught. And for what?

The movie pulls the rug out from under the plot like 5 times. That may have been the intention but it didn't help that there was a lot of stupid immersion-ruining shit along the way.

I'm disappointed to be phrenk

I agree it isn't a twist that fundamentally changes the film, but to me there's definitely a fairly significant difference between busting heads to reach a certain, possibly innocent man (and bust his head) to save your family and busting heads because you've been sent somewhere to die at their hands and there was never any intention of letting your family live.

it was meh
weird script, felt like I was watching an adaptation of some obscure graphic novel.

Is this ever going to get a bluray? The webrip looks pretty good quality 1080p so I might just watch that since as you idiots are memeing it so much.

Someone get some webms made of the gore scenes please.

>Just lead to exactly what he'd been doing the whole time anyway.
what movie did you "watch"?

>movie quality depend on the media's quality
>you idiots

I'll admit the twist was probably one of the better parts of the story, I also appreciated the 'you now need to make your way to maximum security'.

>cultural marxism
Nigger you're a fucking faggot the movie was dumb schlock. Critically considering a movie isn't whatever the fuck "cultural marxism" is and it's weird that you're this much of a defensive faggot about it. The pacing was bad. The premise was corny. The protagonist was an slow lanklet cuck. It's full of stupid cliches. It abandons a lot of interesting plot directions for retarded ones.

Yes I've already talked to you, see
for someone who's actually able to explain themselves

Yes I don't want grainy everywhere or the blacks to be big blobs of visible pixels thankyou.

because it's a money laundering scam by the chinese mafia. Jackie Chan movies are trash now and BR2049 is a great movie that will be significant for the rest of your fucking life.

what did they mean by this?

At least 30 minutes longer than it should have been

Left a bad feeling in my gut.

geez is that your excuse for not wanting to see it? I'm pretty sure if the chinese "mafia" had plans, it would to make into the international movie business. which they just did.
>will be significant for the rest of your fucking life
thou ist jest are ye not? 2049 found its place in the district 9 realm of movies, one you watch once and forget about. Its not as good as you think, but you'll think other wise about what I just said.

I agree it's not exactly lean, I was surprised when I saw the run time, but at the dame time I could have watched 6 hours of this

>2049 is forgettable
>instead go and watch generic Jackie Chan Paycheck movie #2376

I wonder if Vince has a big dick.

A- apparently.

youre cancer btw

That movie was a one hit wonder, only Sup Forums will defend cause it catered to their waifu obsession
Jackie movies have always had more memorable scenes, prove me wrong

what a fucking cunt. 0/11 bait. You're a shill for garbage. The fact that you're the type of idiot that tries to meme about this movie makes the movie even worse in hindsight. And Jackie Chan hasn't had a memorable fucking movie in a decade. He's an old washed up hack and his movies are literally money laundering fronts for organized gook criminals. They don't exist to entertain anymore, and they were only entertaining when he did crazy stunts, which he is too old to do anymore. This isn't eve a fucking debate. BR2048 is a movie that will be relevant and discussed and important as a cult classic for literally the rest of your underage faggot life. Random Jackie Chan movie that is so forgettable nobody even knows the goddamn name already doesn't matter. It already will never matter. If you're going to waste your shekels going to the moving picture sitandwatch don't throw money at fucking Chinese shit when it's in the same theater as the inexplicably really good Blade Runner sequel. What fucking retard doesn't like Blade Runner?

...whoa....

They had him transferred there so they could kill him slow. Remember the prison guard telling the mob boss not to kill him *yet* because he's get in trouble for it? Bradley had gotten all of them imprisoned, cost them three million dollars, and killed the mob boss's brother in law. Even the first beating was supposed to be more than tazing, but he got knocked unconscious too quickly.

also
>this movie kept subverting my expectations and i wanted a formulaic by the numbers movie to turn my brain off watching
>two unprepped bulls out of four
literally kys

The only bit of violence that got to me. The reason is obvious, but I still have to mention it making me feel unnerved.

>this movie kept subverting my expectations and i wanted a formulaic by the numbers movie to turn my brain off watching
Notice how you have to delusionally rely on greentext strawmen of what people actually say in lieu of an actual argument? You do that because you're stupid. You do that because you want conflict but you're not capable. As I clearly said there is nothing wrong with subverting audience expectation and standard formula. The problem with the film is that it does it in a way that is mainly just stupid. The means by which the subversions were played out was not well executed, and they throw away any actual inner character conflict 15 minutes after establishing it, and the movie isn't made better as a result. The protagonist being forced to consider having to kill an innocent guy or any of the conflict that could arise from that WAS THE MOST ENGAGING PART OF THE MOVIE, and they immediately abandoned it for "oh no actually you're in a cartoon dungeon and the only thing that we're going to do for the next 30 minutes of movie is watch you and a bunch of characters we just met die in silly ways." It all was close to being well-done but it ended up feeling like a rough cut that needed way more time in the edit suite. The pacing and flow was awful.
>two unprepped bulls out of four
I don't even know what you're saying. I think you have a diagnosable schizotypal disorder. You're such a mewling tryhard newfag. I hope you get hit by bus or something and your entire life is spent being a vegetative ward of the state in an underfunded funny farm smelling like sour milk and shit.

>giant ass dissertation of pure asspain
not reading that lol

In fairness, most of your points were bullshit.
>Then we get introduced to the first prison, which is immediately subverted with the introduction of the muh kidnapped wife plot point, and then we move to a different prison, making all the world building and characters from the first one mean fucking nothing.
That was the point. All the characters in the first prison felt like major characters that were fleshed out. The guy in the cell next to him, the black screw who wanted him to box, the two bantering guards talking about his height and dick, the case worker. They put effort into every single character in the movie and didn't hand hold you by dismissively sweeping past people who weren't important to the plot.

> It was an interesting idea to actively take a dump on a standard plot structure, and it was an effective way to establish that the second prison is a real hell compared to the first one, but they could have just done it all in one prison.
Logistically, how? He was in prison for drug trafficking, that's medium security. The others were firing machine pistols at cops. That's maximum security. Further, half the point was the moral conundrum it put on the protagonist. We saw he was willing to go back and save the police, knowing it would put him in prison and at risk from the Mexicans because it was the right thing to do. The interrogator even acknowledged that his character clearly had ethics and a strong moral compass. So, we're treated to the question of what he was going to do, this man that put himself in prison for 7 years with a pregnant wife to save some cops that were strangers to him, to save his wife and unborn child. The sheer brutality of his attack on that guard as the man was actually apologizing for being rough with him was meant to shock but also develop the character.

>The movie pulls the rug out from under the plot like 5 times.

That's the point though. The character getting in over his head when descending down to these increasingly hellish settings, with not a possibility of ever turning back, is what makes the movie feel as nightmarish as it does.