PewDiePie

Why does he make people so mad?

because he makes annoying youtube videos for toddlers

He rose to the top of youtube, now he's destroying it and killing thousands of e-celeb's careers. Kids hate this because their virtual friends no longer have jobs.

It's because everyone on the internet are really sensitive these days and always looking for the next person to crucify on the alter of social media.

Because people are morons who only see in black or white

Beat me to it.
He's popular, so if he says anything "bad" UH OH

Because he knew about the adpocalypse in advance and stopped giving a single fuck.

I love that he compared shitheads like that to a cult. Never thought I'd ever end up respecting this swede faggot.

How many times has he cried on stream in the last year? I've counted 4

He's beating Jimmy Kimmel

I never liked his content but apparently saying it now is some kind of political statement

>/talentless hack general/

I thought he was a total fag in the past but he seems alright now.

He was fucking terrible before 2017. Now he's essentially a parody of the legions of faggots he inspired.

If you know people are mad, why don't you know why? They always say it in the same post. Is it a meme to ask stupid questions, or is this as much as you can do to start a conversation?

Who is this guy and why should I care? Someone give me a quick rundown

>is over the age of 16
>still has "heated gaming moments" that make him yell racial slurs
these are the heroes of the alt-right

What happened to him?

He's a normal person in the public's eye. So naturally the elites hate his guts, which also obligates their endless hordes of deranged sycophants to do the same.

I always hated his videos but now that he's anti reddit and makes alt-right videos I think he's pretty based and I never miss a video.

at first Sup Forumsermin and other poorfags hated him for raking in millions simply playing video games
then he said nigger, and did other politically incorrect things and suddenly became "/ourguy/"
really made me think

This. He represents the majority, and the vocal minority is really pissed about it.

I for one prefer his criticisms of the cult-like nature of social media and the hypocrisy of the celebrity "activist".