Is there a show as good as Sopranos or Mad Men? Or one that comes even slightly close?

Is there a show as good as Sopranos or Mad Men? Or one that comes even slightly close?

If there is I haven't found it yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=By_CI38IKKo
youtube.com/watch?v=z47MfkSHX44
youtube.com/watch?v=aY-HR88uPBU
youtube.com/watch?v=ye5hCxUZ4Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=R_pecY1JfBw
youtube.com/watch?v=yXoILGnHnvM
youtube.com/watch?v=skkVhu0xKc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Breaking Bad

Masters of Sex

>mad men is comparable to sopranos

Three Kingdoms.

Deadwood is slightly better than Mad Men but not as good as The Sopranos

It's the only thing that comes close

I agree with this.

Also, Justified is pretty great.

Diamond is Unbreakable is a lot better than both

I'm in the same boat as you user. I've watched Sopranos roughly 5 times and mad men 10+. No other show comes close in terms of re-watchability.

Try out Boardwalk Empire or Twin Peaks. These were the next best imo

>Mad men was as good as Sopranos

bait detected

Seinfeld

Some shows started strong but couldn't maintain the momentum like Manhattan and boardwalk empire.

The Wire.

Why do Mad Men cucks put it on the same level as The Sopranos?

There are episodes of the Sopranos with more memorable moments than entire seasons of Mad Men.

There are a dozen character in The Sopranos that are more interesting and better written than Don Draper

It's on an entirely different level,and i liked Mad Men

>It's the only thing that comes close

The Wire comes closer, alot closer

homeland

opinions and more opinions. nic epost!

>opinions and more opinions. nic epost!

Well of course it's an opinion, tell us something we don't already know

The Wire is even worse than Mad Men.

hope this is bait

the wire > mad men > boardwalk empire > sopranos

I don't like the setting of the sopranos or a bunch of stupid wops I can't relate to in any way because they are all degenerates.

1.sopranos
2.wire
3.breaking bad

Great first season and just nosedives like a kamikaze pilot after that

I can't believe no one has said Rome yet. The most enjoyable of anything listed so far.

everything you said in your post can be reversed, except the fact that Tony Soprano is the greatest tv character ever, so no mad men character will come close.

mad men i think is a lot more subtle show and requires the viewer to have a pre-requisite of 20th century american history and pop culture in order to be fully appreciated.

even though both shows are heavily character driven, they're still pretty different in terms of execution. just say you like the sopranos better instead of saying its a better show, because its not.

>everything you said in your post can be reversed,

You can't say that there are episodes of Man Men more memorable than entire seasons of The Sopranos, friendo.

Only 2 seasons, with the second being extremely rushed, hurt its overall status in the pantheon of great shows.

Lucian and Titus were the best bros I've ever encountered on TV.

The Suitcase is more memorable than season 2 of the sopranos.

Yes, I can. Like I can recall small subplots that were relatively irrelevant in Mad Men episodes than entire seasons of Sopranos

Band of Brothers and The Wire come close, but neither are as good as The Sopranos. I keep meaning to watch Mad Men, but I think I'll end up disappointed after hearing everyone say it's the best thing ever.

>The Suitcase

The what?

youtube.com/watch?v=By_CI38IKKo
youtube.com/watch?v=z47MfkSHX44
youtube.com/watch?v=aY-HR88uPBU
youtube.com/watch?v=ye5hCxUZ4Qw
youtube.com/watch?v=R_pecY1JfBw
youtube.com/watch?v=yXoILGnHnvM
youtube.com/watch?v=skkVhu0xKc0

season 2 is solid and season 4 is amazing

I thought season 6 was also (mostly) great.