*snoring loudly* Mmmm watuhmelons n fried chickn 'finna *licks lups*

*snoring loudly* Mmmm watuhmelons n fried chickn 'finna *licks lups*

how is this douche in every movie now it seems.

>Is in two movies
>WOW HOW IS HE IN EVERY MOVIE???

Stop using Sup Forums for like one day dude and your perception will correct back to that of a normal person experiencing reality

Is this a movie about sending the first chimp to space?

I liked Finn's character in the nu-trilogy. His interactions with Rey, Poe,Han, and his battle with kylo were all are pretty memorable

Rey on the other hand... worst miscast ever and a huge let down desu

>how is this douche in every movie now it seems.

would love to see them making Finn a gay, You know, for equality and diversity. Wondering how that Bogasomething faggot would react to read such script.

Because he co-stared in the highest grossing film in US cinematic history

reparation

I know. I hate it when people ridiculously claim that jews control the media. Those people are so stupid.

may as well scream that you want affirmative action you dumb albino nigger

ayo where the space white wymn at *comits crime*

Casting couch

fun fact: any 3/10 or above white woman would rather fuck the niggiest nigger in niggerville than you disgusting neckbeard "redpilled gentlemen"

NOOOO WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO BE TREATED AS HUMANS NOOOOOOOOOO

>being this mad
its ok tyrone they all sure love you

Disney is so pro diversity in their movies, then when it comes to the world's second largest market, they almost completely remove black people from the advertising. China is openly racist and Disney is pretty okay with it. I guess money talks.

>liberals

So is Jewish nepotism good or not?

Threadly reminder for so many unironic libcuck whinging the passed few months

everything's ok when God's Chosen Peopleā„¢ do it

I love me some nazi kino

WEINSTEINED

So you enjoy being a jew-banker slave to a debt money system that you can't opt out of? oh okay.

white, black, asian, we are slaves to the jew banks.

Ahhhh so thats why 4chans been getting so many redditors anyone have the link to the discord?

"they're cheating!!!" is the same excuse blacks use to justify why they're below whites

again, you're just albino niggers when it comes to Jews

and you just irrationally hate white people

sounds like jews are master race

I don't hate whites, I understand they have their place. Blacks are below whites, whites are below Jews. This is what nature has called for based on the simple concept of average intelligence

you're a mid-tier race, take pride in that!

no one here is claiming that jews aren't smart. But being smart isnt the only reason that jews control the media, banks and lobbies for power within governments. But their racial nepotism along with their harmful demoralizing parasitical natures is to be considered as well.

crazy how the pro-jew shills have been so potentiate here since the wienstien thing.

>indians
>smart
>asians
>in general

>Blacks are below whites, whites are below Jews

its actually blacks below whites and jews in the oven.

>tfw not a Jew

It's a good feel, as you probably imagine often

Oh lovely, another alt-right thread.

What the fuck is going? The janitor used to knock these shit threads out on sight.

When the Day of the Rope comes, it will be cumskins who hang, and I'll be there tying the rope.

Jews are the reason they're successful, until a few decades ago they managed to climb to the top despite persecution. This "t...they're just cheaters!" excuse is literally what blacks say, they call it white privilege. It's bullshit for whites, and it's bullshit for Jews

survival of the fittest, whites need to accept their place in the natural order

nigger

this

You can make ineffectual jokes but we both know who's on top

>be superior
>get gassed by the millions
>need whites to save you

Being less intelligent must be relaxing, I totally get that man

my dog is far less stressed then me, all he cares about is some petting and food. No other cares in the world. Is that how it is with whites? Immediate satisfaction and no other concerns?

>survival of the fittest, whites need to accept their place in the natural order

when betting on host vs parasite, the host wins.

So Jews are basically very, very smart termites?

Nobody got gassed, holocaust never happened. It was a trick Jews played to allow them to further their power

Don't you listen to Sup Forums? Or are you JIDF with your holohoax BS?

Which filum is pic related rendered from within?

more like rats

That's right goy, jews are human just like you.

Imagine being this mad, wow. You're a funny kike

Jews have controlled the world for centuries, they've developed your societies and play with it as they please. I don't expect you to understand their thoughts and simply make simplistic judgement

Why should a group that controls the world so effortlessly...with hardly anyone knowing at that...not rule?

well if the holocaust never happened then your little ethnostate is illegitimate and it's time to give it back to Palestine

how am I mad? I'm just saying it must be relaxing to be less intelligent.

>be Jews
>be """"""""""superior"""""""""""""
>get kicked out of your homeland by shitskin savages
>need the Anglos to give it back to you

I agree that Jews are naturally smarter, but come on. There's a reason everyone hates them, yet hardly anyone hated Asians despite Asians also being smart. There is something poisonous and depraved in the Jew's psychology, something so irredeemably foul that all of German committed murder-suicide just to wipe out a third of them. No one cares that Asians do well for themselves, so you can't use jealousy as an explanation.

No, arabs are subhumans who deserve nothing. They are roaches. Do you ask roaches before you move into an apartment infested with them?

All manipulation/lies, most of those expulsions are fake, much like the Holocaust. Stupid people eat it up. Moreover the places that did expel Jews were quickly destroyed afterwards. Weird how Babylon, Rome, Christendom, and the Nazi's have all crumbled while Jews still endure and remain stronger than ever.

everyone uses nepotism

Holy shit, you're actually a disgruntled Jew aren't you?

asians all hate each other for a reason, they simply haven't interacted much with the west yet.

Anyway, outside of subhumans like muslims and a small fringe of neckbeards on a cartoon board owned by Jews as a form of zoo, nobody really cares about Jews much anymore

this

he has been literally sucking jew cock

whites have been expelled from 100+ countries

are they inherently evil? Maybe....

I thought argentina was white

ARGENTINA ES BLANCO

I wouldn't mind Jews being on top if they weren't so fucking ugly, good god.

Why couldn't the Chosens have been Swedes or something?

No no, es negro

inbreeding can lead to high IQ but can have some side effects

>700 million compared to 14 million

Also, that pic is deceitful. We left most of those places for economic reasons.

"economic reasons"

lmao, the mental gymnastics begin! I'm sure if a Jew said this you'd start sperging

really makes you think...

every single one on the right has plastic surgery lmao
someone post the pre surgery pic of ScarJo it's hilarious

We need to breed their womenfolk.
A little Jew aesthetics for whites + no more Jews. Everyone's happy. Well except for Jew men but they can fuck off and play with the stock market or whatever lmao

Despite jews being retarded and only succeeding with nepotism and lies.

Yeah, not cherry-picking at all.

The "goofy" Jew look is a universal cliche. Ask anyone which race has big noses, big ears, pouchy faces, and weird hair patterns, and the answer will have one syllable.

fun fact: The guy "Chad Thundercock" pic is a Jew irl, his name is named Jerry Cohen (he's also a multi-millionaire)

looks like the average Jew on the bottom lmao

The only way you would leave for economic reasons is if you sucked the life out of the country completely. So yeah, you're subhuman.

>anglos
>aryan

t. nigger saying we wuz kangz until whitey cheated

Just as you would laugh at a nigger claiming that, I laugh at an albino nigger maintaining such delusions. Whatever makes you feel better about being subservient, I guess.

will the Anglo-Jew master race ever claim his place on the top of the human totem pole?

white?

I honestly wonder what it's like being so hateful and bitter. Being angry all the time just seems like a waste honestly.

He's not even American. The amount of reaching Sup Forums does floors me.

>muh cherry picking

more nigger-tier excuses

>tfw Australian shitposter but still half Italian.
>tfw you will always be half wog

I love unabashed Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums. This board has finally been cemented as the main Sup Forums outpost, hasn't it?

that's clearly a Slav

>t. nigger saying we wuz kangz until whitey cheated
No, I showed how stupid kikes are, and since you couldn't read it's another proof.

was there anything he could have said in response to that picture that wouldn't have made you sperg out and cry "mental gymnastics"?

>goldberg
gotta say I don't know how they didn't see that one coming

doesnt matter hes black. you think the KKK cares about nationality?

If by that you mean r/the_donald's circlejerk then there's nothing new about it. Janny is just asleep.

it's just banter stop being a pussy

It's almost like you hate their hatred, huh?

Not really. More confused than anything. Hating hate sure as hell doesn't solve anything.

exactly, maybe something is wrong with your premise

DUDE WEED

Kikes are subhuman vermin.

yes, jews destroyed our empires and colonies with world wars.